Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:49:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guys please no more talk of Bitcoin better than gold  (Read 26190 times)
yanglei504

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:36:20 PM

Yes bitcoin is better than gold for the bitcoin history last year they have much more percentage profit for the whole year but in gold it is almost 5% or more profit. So i think bitcoin will be pump for this year and next year so that bitcoin is better than gold.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:42:18 PM

yes, bitcoin will not replace gold, but bitcoin will replace fiat in the future, gold and bitcoin will have very high value in the future, but gold is only for saving assets, and bitcoin for trading and for saving assets.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:37:05 PM

in reality,  bitcoin has better growth than gold for now, gold has a stable value, and is able to survive in every year.

even the benefits of bitcoin are more than gold, but we also always make gold a place to store our assets.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:40:49 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2018, 12:04:19 AM by kickdapa

You are absolutely right, mate. People are making comparisons again and again. They compare bitcoin with banks, PayPal, Payoneer, and even gold. But do you really need these comparisons? We need all of them, bitcoin can't do everything alone. We need banks, golds, and bitcoin together, not only BTC! This should really stop!

kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:27:39 AM

YES i agree with you, dont compare bitcoin and real gold, because its totally different and i think we need to know that bitcoin and gold is the different object, so if we want to compare bitcoin, you should compare with the same digital currency

ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:07:05 AM

Definitely true! eventhough bitcoin has a good value, gold is much better than bitcoin. Gold is so very precious since ancient times, bitcoin just rises its value due to people makes it so populat and valuable used for investment, but gold is more rigid and good investment than bitcoin.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:16:01 AM

Both gold and bitcoin are different and can't be compared directly. In terms of value, both have and moves differently.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:25:33 AM

Each thing is a thing to itself. If you say btc will replace gold you are saying btc will replace all metals of value. It
Makes no sense. Will Bitcoin replace bonds cause btc can have a higher yield. Remember, some day btc is replacing tulips at the moment. Open your minds a bit more and realize btc is not the end all be all. I love it, and have quite a bit, but I also have a safe full of gold. They are two separate entities, at one point it was confiscated from the people of the us and was illegal to hold. Those of you who keep saying this make me think you are not diversified and it's not always a good idea so stop this stupid gold comparison
I agree that those that say that bitcoin is going to replace gold or almost all stuff of value are exaggerating and they can be very annoying but comparing gold and bitcoin seems completely natural to me, there was a time in which holding gold for people of the US was illegal and I think we are going to see those days come back again and it is likely bitcoin will be banned for the very same reasons.
kamBlanV

Activity: 441

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:41:14 AM

Both gold and bitcoin are different and can't be compared directly. In terms of value, both have and moves differently.
and both are better than fiat, we never know, whether bitcoin will create temporary intrinsic value or forever like gold.

and the conclusion today is that bitcoin and gold are the best investment places. many investors are bored with the global economy which has slow fluctuations and is easily influenced by geopolitical factors, inflation, and deflation.

KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:53:31 AM

For now, critics of Gold should really stop comparing Bitcoin to Gold as Bitcoin market is still in difficult right now in which still there is no sign of a healthy market, unlike Gold in which the demand keeps on increasing while keeping the momentum of the price value. Maybe the critics should wait for the bullish market will start so that they could compare it again equally.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:06:41 PM

Each thing is a thing to itself. If you say btc will replace gold you are saying btc will replace all metals of value. It
Makes no sense. Will Bitcoin replace bonds cause btc can have a higher yield. Remember, some day btc is replacing tulips at the moment. Open your minds a bit more and realize btc is not the end all be all. I love it, and have quite a bit, but I also have a safe full of gold. They are two separate entities, at one point it was confiscated from the people of the us and was illegal to hold. Those of you who keep saying this make me think you are not diversified and it's not always a good idea so stop this stupid gold comparison
Bitcoin is not better than gold.not even in fiat because bitcoin is different from others because what this can offer is only over internet or virtual,while those othrs can provide physical and ca be virtual also.and why needed to compare this all when what is important is the benefits this can offer to us and the future of technology behind every currency in crypto

Al Wahhaab

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:16:00 PM

for now I lock my mouth against bitcoin
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 12:33:50 PM

I think both have different , you cannot compare bitcoin and gold together. both are concern with market but have different nature of investment. For a better future gain bitcoin is far far better than gold and you will see that we will use bitcoin as a currency because this is the advance version of paper currency one day this will replace paper currency . so you are right donot talk more about this.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:22:54 PM

I agree because Gold and bitcoin are far different from each other so I agree that stop comparing bitcoin to Gold because they have both good use with us. Gold can also be used as accessories of a person, while bitcoin is just a digital coin, so they are really far different from each other.
quochung

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:45:38 PM

I don't think so. Bitcoin and gold are different in price and nature. Bitcoins can not replace gold and gold also can not replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a treasure of human.
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:12:51 PM

I think that gold has lost much in popularity and this has led to the fact that gold can never exceed the price of 2000 dollars. I think that investing in gold is not very promising.
ICOTechSupport

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:27:09 AM

I agree with you sir, because there is no sense in comparing bitcoin and gold. All we need to do is to appreciate bitcoin and spread the knowledge that you have about it. Stop comparing the value of bitcoin to the value of gold because you are wasting your time !
aryatrals

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:28:57 AM

Each one has its own relevance in real life. It's not about being better. It's like saying that a hot blonde is better than a hot brunette. Which is not true.
each has different specifications, gold may be more familiar to most people of the world but gold cannot be used to make payments in business, things that are very different from bitcoin, indeed some people in the world still don't know much about bitcoin, but there are some advantages of bitcoin that are not owned by gold, one example of bitcoin can be used as an asset but can also be used as a means of payment can also be traded and still various kinds of advantages, so it all depends on how we determine each attitude.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:33:16 AM

Why not we have stop talking bitcoin is better than gold, look how much profit you can take by holding gold for one month and try for holding or invest your money at bitcoin, you can see more profitable holding or invest at bitcoin than gold.
Harvey-Connan

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:13:06 AM

That is exactly what i want to talk about, I don't think that we should compare bitcoin and gold. Gold is a physical commodity and bitcoin is purely electronic. They are different so please do not compare.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: