Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:44:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guys please no more talk of Bitcoin better than gold  (Read 26192 times)
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2450
Merit: 275

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

If you ever compared bitcoin and gold then you have no idea about the bitcoin,its not a metal,it is not storage of value and it is not like gold in the availability so everything is completely different so the prices also no need to correalate at any thing other than demand and supply based price.But still gold is more secured form of investment but not too much returns so if you are okay with that then go for it,no one is compelling you to buy bitcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ardhigalau

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:39:27 PM

I hope like that, but people will always compare everything in this world. Including cryptocurrency, in my opinion it's legitimate, but if they discuss it too far I really object.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:53:00 PM

I think that you are right and it is too early for us to say goodbye to gold and other precious metals, after all, this is an investment that has already been tested for more than one century, so it will still remain relevant and will be used by mankind.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:08:52 PM

I still respect gold and other metals, diamonds, because I respect their history. But I understand that time is moving forward, investments are developing, and bitcoin, now it seems to me the most profitable.

TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:14:10 PM

People compare Bitcoin to gold because of the similarity of its limited supply. Of course, the difference is much more than the similarities, but at the beginning it was easier to explain to some people what Bitcoin is.

pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:18:13 PM

I still respect gold and other metals, diamonds, because I respect their history. But I understand that time is moving forward, investments are developing, and bitcoin, now it seems to me the most profitable.

I feel like this as well. We surely can stop comparing because Bitcoin is gold 2.0. It's much better, safer and easier to store, easier to trade, easier to hide, we just can't compare.
Gold is only better in 2 things. It's older and more well known and it's a metal used in jewelry and electronics.
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:36:02 PM

I guest your saying this in terms of value but this are two different project,gold is metal while bitcoin is cryptocurrency I can see it been married.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:40:34 AM

Each thing is a thing to itself. If you say btc will replace gold you are saying btc will replace all metals of value. It
Makes no sense. Will Bitcoin replace bonds cause btc can have a higher yield. Remember, some day btc is replacing tulips at the moment. Open your minds a bit more and realize btc is not the end all be all. I love it, and have quite a bit, but I also have a safe full of gold. They are two separate entities, at one point it was confiscated from the people of the us and was illegal to hold. Those of you who keep saying this make me think you are not diversified and it's not always a good idea so stop this stupid gold comparison

I think bitcoin can not replace gold and bitcoin is different than Gold. Bitcoin is digital cryptocurrency and Gold is commodities we can touch. Its different purpose and bitcoin is for peer to peer transaction
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:15:32 AM

Why you should compare gold and bitcoin they have no similarities at all and also gold is like a hundred or thousand years discovered and its price has a stability while bitcoin has no stable price and also its like how many years was bitcoin discovered.
matteoricci

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:25:32 AM

they are two different things and cannot be compared. bitcoin is intangible whereas gold is tangible.  the economy is usually determined by the price of gold.
cryptomax217

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:35:56 AM

just because they are both being "mined", there is a basis for comparing?
sHeRiLyN1618

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

No banking,Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:31:22 AM

Metal and digital currency are different, not just because the difference in the value of bitcoin is better than gold both are cannot be replaced with each other. Both also have their respective uses.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:04:27 AM

Exactly, and also they're different, Gold is a tangible material while Bitcoin is a crypto-based asset, they work on different platforms, They are what they are, you use it for monetization and that's it

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 11:25:20 AM

Someone earns a lot of money on bitcoins, and someone is engaged in gold all his life, and he doesn’t care what others think about it. To each his own.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:14:53 PM

It is not possible here briefly, but there are several key points, the first is decentralization, a system in which trust is not needed, when the cue-ball will be hundreds of times more impossible for them to manipulate, and no one can manage it even now, while they can to manipulate is the possibility of building a more equitable and nature-like society, this is a deflationary mathematical model that investors and speculators value so much, this is the possibility of a total redistribution of resources, but more importantly with psy From the logical point of view, this will allow us to build a different system of interaction between people opposite to the consumption system, this is an opportunity and control where necessary and an increase in personal freedom in general, which will give both quality of life and more creative people and enhance natural selection; , it is also open source that allows interaction instead of competition. And besides the cue ball there is a huge number of other crypto projects, it is even more interesting there and they are all tied to Bitcoin.

In general, to describe the whole genius of ideas embedded in cryptocurrencies and blockchains will not be enough even a few hours of voice narration.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:37:03 PM

right, BTC is BTC, we should not compare it with other things, especially gold.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:02:45 PM

Each thing is a thing to itself. If you say btc will replace gold you are saying btc will replace all metals of value. It
Makes no sense. Will Bitcoin replace bonds cause btc can have a higher yield. Remember, some day btc is replacing tulips at the moment. Open your minds a bit more and realize btc is not the end all be all. I love it, and have quite a bit, but I also have a safe full of gold. They are two separate entities, at one point it was confiscated from the people of the us and was illegal to hold. Those of you who keep saying this make me think you are not diversified and it's not always a good idea so stop this stupid gold comparison
I do agree. It doesn't make sense to compare bitcoin with gold since they are different things; bitcoin is crypto while gold is metal which has different value.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:04:38 PM

indeed there is a topic here that compares gold and BTTC, but in my opinion each type of investment must have advantages and disadvantages, choose the type of investment and believe it is better, it returns to our respective choices, depending on where we see the type of investment that, everyone has different desires, needs and experiences and what is certain is that their head is different.
But I strongly disagree if there are those who say btc as a substitute for either gold, fiat money or other types of investments, because every investment has different roles or uses and forms, they can only complement each other rather than replace each other
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:05:33 PM

Gold remains the best in terms of investment. the risk of people also knowing that bitcoin is an investment with a considerable risk at this time. this is indeed the case and gold is the best investment
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:06:23 PM

in my opinion gold and bitcoin are almost like the difference between name and price are different and the same is that it can be invested that is proud and needed by people in this world in my mind so
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: