Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:29:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guys please no more talk of Bitcoin better than gold  (Read 26192 times)
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:18:14 PM

I think in terms of value there are similarities, gold is worth as much as good as bitcoin. But I think we don't need to compare the two because gold and bitcoin are different, and both have advantages and disadvantages, and everyone will have their own understanding.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:23:30 PM

Bitcoin and gold are two separate things. Gold is good and it is stable. Unfortunately bitcoin is not as stable as gold but I think it has a bigger potential than gold.
btc_angela

Activity: 2660
Merit: 549

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:45:30 PM

Bitcoin and gold are two separate things. Gold is good and it is stable. Unfortunately bitcoin is not as stable as gold but I think it has a bigger potential than gold.

Obviously they're difficult. The only thing that they have similarities is the way people treat them today, as a form of investments. Both can be good for long term hold. Perhaps people compare them because of their deflationary effect. So I would say that let's take advantage and if you can afford both of them as investment then why not?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:36:10 AM

Each thing is a thing to itself. If you say btc will replace gold you are saying btc will replace all metals of value. It
Makes no sense. Will Bitcoin replace bonds cause btc can have a higher yield. Remember, some day btc is replacing tulips at the moment. Open your minds a bit more and realize btc is not the end all be all. I love it, and have quite a bit, but I also have a safe full of gold. They are two separate entities, at one point it was confiscated from the people of the us and was illegal to hold. Those of you who keep saying this make me think you are not diversified and it's not always a good idea so stop this stupid gold comparison

I think its true, In terms of cryptocurrency Gold is the best example to become a bitcoin.Because bitcoin and Gold has a comparison and has a same value in the near future.I dont think that comparing Gold to BTC is a big deal to us.It is only the way to easily explain for those people who not know how much bitcoin value is.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
rindayle

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:38:52 PM

I think to compare at the moment bitcoin and gold, it is incorrect. Gold has been on the market for a very long time, it is stability in the market, which has its price and is growing gradually. Bitcoin is not backed by a coin that is not legalized, they are very different.
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:48:58 PM

Each thing is a thing to itself. If you say btc will replace gold you are saying btc will replace all metals of value. It
Makes no sense. Will Bitcoin replace bonds cause btc can have a higher yield. Remember, some day btc is replacing tulips at the moment. Open your minds a bit more and realize btc is not the end all be all. I love it, and have quite a bit, but I also have a safe full of gold. They are two separate entities, at one point it was confiscated from the people of the us and was illegal to hold. Those of you who keep saying this make me think you are not diversified and it's not always a good idea so stop this stupid gold comparison
Gold is already been here since centuries. It will not go away.  If  you think Bitcoin can replace gold, you are wrong. Gold is God's money while Bitcoin is an Internet money. If fiat currency didn't replace gold, Bitcoin cannot replace it too.
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 06:19:37 PM

I think that the next financial crisis will show whether bitcoin can be compared with gold. This must be decided by investors. Judging by the fact that even venture funds invest in blockchain projects, it is quite possible that classical investors will invest in bitcoin.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:34:46 PM

I agree that it's a silly comparison to make, but I think it's just the method that people use for comparisons because it makes sense to the average Joe. Without comparisons, it's very hard to get someone to understand what makes Bitcoin a good investment opportunity. Gold is a good way to explain Bitcoin to someone who won't understand the in depth nature of it. Why do you think news coverage called and continues to call Bitcoin "Digital Gold?" It all has to do with how easily they can catch the viewer's attention.

They are different things though, but it's just the nature of media coverage.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
suryanirwana16

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:48:36 PM

I agree with you sir, because there is no sense in comparing bitcoin and gold. All we need to do is to appreciate bitcoin and spread the knowledge that you have about it. Stop comparing the value of bitcoin to the value of gold because you are wasting your time !
Bitcoin not comparable to gold for it is from the nature that's why everything is unique and may not to compare to anything. What I've knew is that gold is from nature. So lets stop comparing thing from nature resources.
It is wrong to equate perception with natural resources, bitcoin is created by someone, but the limited number is a unique algorithm and cannot be reset. the potential value of bitcoin and gold is actually the same, only creation and different media.

But there is an important basis why bitcoin cannot be the same because btc is made as a currency and commodity asset at once, while gold is arranged as a commodity asset only and the currency barter function has been replaced by fiat.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 07:46:07 PM

lets do an analysis and comparison between the bitcoin and the gold for a clearer understanding of why people always see and talk of bitcoin as way better than gold. ever since gold became an asset that is generally traded, what is the percent of increase in the gold value over that period of time compared to the value of increase in the bitcoin since its invention. that is enough reason talk better of gold than bitcoin.

kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:02:36 PM

I agree with you sir, because there is no sense in comparing bitcoin and gold. All we need to do is to appreciate bitcoin and spread the knowledge that you have about it. Stop comparing the value of bitcoin to the value of gold because you are wasting your time !
Bitcoin not comparable to gold for it is from the nature that's why everything is unique and may not to compare to anything. What I've knew is that gold is from nature. So lets stop comparing thing from nature resources.
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:03:10 PM

I also believe that it makes no sense to compare bitcoin and gold. Yes, these are two types of investments, but their similarity ends here. This is a completely different investments, in a completely different format.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:30:53 PM

I think that bitcoin is compared with gold only because the cryptocurrency has replaced this metal as the best investment to date. But I agree that there is no need to compare them - each of them has its pros and cons, and everyone will choose their own - metal or cryptocurrency.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:42:42 PM

I never agree when any one talk about more better gold for investment than bitcoin, I know bitcoin is the only one more profitable of investment kind where we don not have pay fee for investment fee and increase money by fast time.
Udrujec

Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:53:46 PM

I do not compare bitcoin and gold and do not even call cryptocurrency digital gold. I see a huge difference in them, and I prefer modern technology in the form of bitcoin to outdated metal.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:08:03 PM

Those who are of the view that bitcoin will replace gold, see bitcoin as an asset which can easily be sold in times of need to gain money. But I believe bitcoin's value is greater than that assertion. Bitcoin is the biggest digital currency in the world and just an asset.
Friskaadew

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:27:36 PM

yes, I also feel that, there are some people who are very enthusiastic about BTC and think that BTC can replace fiat money and everything, even though in my opinion it is wrong because actually BTC also has limitations and I think BTTC is already in the most comfortable place for tools digital payments, so let real-world finance still use fiat and real investment also uses gold, I hope people start to understand that not all elements of the economy in the world can be replaced by btc and banks replaced by blockchain. because they are already in their place. where it should be
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:46:18 PM

Bitcoin is not the end all, investors compare bitcoin just to express its great value. bitcoin will not be able to remove precious metals in the world, this is a false view. Depending on the views of many people they can judge on it. But we can not stop this comparison.

BCTalkaccountforsale

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:17:25 PM

Yes, I agree with your point. Everyone should stop gold savers with BTC or Fiat because of the nature of each different. Simple BTC is a digital coin developed on the basis of blockchain technology. So the application is another for the future.
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:34:42 PM

Both are different.Bitcoin had a cabable of acting as cryptocurrency investment and acted as asset.But gold will be used mostly as an asset.Only in few countries, gold is acted as asset.Many people who had brought at the price of 17,000$ are forced to sell at low price.If they want money now.So as like other cryptocurrency, bitcoin price is also fluctuates now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: