Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:25:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴  (Read 21087 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 10:04:54 PM

AXPIRE is a very good project and is waiting for by many people. Especially with a new innovation that is very promising. Hopefully Axpire not only promises and must make it happen. Goodluck
They really are much promising and also they can really have a good amount of profits ahead, This project really has the potential to reach the hardcap soon and i think that it can really proove to be profitable ahead.
Before we talk about hardcap man lets just stick to the softcap and if they can cover that i think is green to go but hardcap at this stage of the market is hard to reach

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:44:50 PM

What is the team doing now? Are they joining conference to introduce Axpire in the world? This move is great that can make Axpire popular. They should try it if they want to get more investors.
I guess they are having conferences globally which is really attracting a huge amount of investors. This project is on tis way to huge success and will soon get to great heights so staying close and updated to the project is much better for now.
Yes you are right. If this project becomes globally then it's popularity will increase definitely and it will helps project to get more and more investeros.i hope this project will acheive great height of success and also acheive it's goal and gibe us huge profits.

Axpire already achieved their success and their challenge for now is to attract more people to invest in their coins. Also, they need to developed more their systems so that efficient and accurate transactions will be maintained.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:04:55 PM

What is the team doing now? Are they joining conference to introduce Axpire in the world? This move is great that can make Axpire popular. They should try it if they want to get more investors.
I guess they are having conferences globally which is really attracting a huge amount of investors. This project is on tis way to huge success and will soon get to great heights so staying close and updated to the project is much better for now.
Yes you are right. If this project becomes globally then it's popularity will increase definitely and it will helps project to get more and more investeros.i hope this project will acheive great height of success and also acheive it's goal and gibe us huge profits.

Axpire already achieved their success and their challenge for now is to attract more people to invest in their coins. Also, they need to developed more their systems so that efficient and accurate transactions will be maintained.

Yeah, to attract those investors as well as users is the greatest challenge. I would say, the team must doing great services or by having some bonuses, airdrops or any features that can attract those investors. I admire their great features that will manage us to spend by some of our businessman people here in the cyberworld as the project adopt the blockchain technology.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:12:01 PM

As first impression, the project presents in professional way, all necessary information are there, link for profile's team members, phone number etc, However by just reading the content in website I didn't get the role the blockchain plays in your product, it seems like project that can be done without this technology, but I will try to read the whitepaper, maybe I will find deep info that change my mind.
Yes, i agree with you. When i see their have already listing with good price, i know this is one of my bookmark project for invest.
Presale of Axpire was 0.07 usd and mainsale was 0.10 usd. The current price is $0.075668 according coincapmarket and all time high was around 0.14$ and all time low was 0.02$. So kinda risky to buy now for me.
Actually it is not risky so much, at least the price is equal of presale. Well, more risky is meaning more profitable Smiley

it's risky because it can go down to 0.02$, ICO price means nothing after ICO, and as trader, you should buy at bottom, otherwise you are risking your investment.
" more risky is meaning more profitable  : this sentence is true, if we are talking on amount of money that aim to invest and not when we are talking in which price you should enter!
Asya77

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:22:42 PM

this project seems really promising, advice to buy some coins cause later I expect they will cost a lot more  Wink
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:33:02 PM

softcap is reached in less then 2 days, hardcap is reached in nearly 4 days. If you can still get them for 0.10 in exchanges I would say you are lucky. It seems to be a very promising project, so that it sold out very quickly.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:36:23 PM

this project seems really promising, advice to buy some coins cause later I expect they will cost a lot more  Wink
It will surely take time to make it cost a lot more, which requires a lot of support needed today to make this project well-known in the community. A promising and later becomes a successful project can really give investors a satisfied feeling.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:51:57 AM

Axpire is the one of a successful platform I ever encountered. As we can see they don't have a delay in the updates, improvements and working with big exchanges. They started there ICO in January 2018 and its only couple months they already established and attracted many investors to support them.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:54:54 AM

Axpire is the one of a successful platform I ever encountered. As we can see they don't have a delay in the updates, improvements and working with big exchanges. They started there ICO in January 2018 and its only couple months they already established and attracted many investors to support them.
If there was constant focus on the upgrades, improvements and keep developing the project that will really make every participant or the investor build their trust and satisfy them self in the crypto community for choosing the platform.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:01:35 AM

The team of project administrators looks good, I trust such people - they have work experience, this is important for the project

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:11:37 AM

This project on their website presents several languages, which pleased me. It means developers are determined
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:24:10 AM

This project on their website presents several languages, which pleased me. It means developers are determined
Axpire initially analyzed and understand the participants convenience so it aimed on all the priorities to satisfy the participants to help us make the transactions choose our language and proceed further.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:34:30 AM

Axpire initially analyzed and understand the participants convenience so it aimed on all the priorities to satisfy the participants to help us make the transactions choose our language and proceed further.
Aspire is really an amazing project. Not just promising alone but really has a good motive for the whole crypto currency community. I am glad to have this kind of project in the crypto currency community. Because Axpire really prioritizes the people. They make the people feel satisfied in all their work and give the best they could for the community. No doubt that this project would reach much further success in the crypto world.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:38:26 AM

The team of project administrators looks good, I trust such people - they have work experience, this is important for the project
I'm not sure but some of the team members were not looking good because some of them have no experience at all for the project.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:40:20 AM

Axpire project is great. Axpire has launched its latest technology innovation in the Fund Administration Services space. I will bounty campaign this project. When will the bounty campaign of the project begin ??
Axpire is taking all the expectations and step by step it will focus on all the priorities reaching all the goals and they will focus on the advertising functionalities and soon we can do expect all new Idea.
If they manage to do so it will be an ideal project. They will have to work on the difficulties they are having and analyse them and make sure that it doesn't happen again so as to save time and resources. As far as the bounty campaign it is already over.
Projects like such, with a greater audience tend to stumble a bit. But in the future it can serve as an ideal one. The system’s ways and technology used to manage huge capitals will be a challenge here, which if done right can yield a lot of positiv reviews.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:05:25 AM

The price of the aXpire token suddenly pumped up 4 days ago. What could be the reason of it? Is it just a shark trying to buy for investment purposes?
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:59:34 AM

The price of the aXpire token suddenly pumped up 4 days ago. What could be the reason of it? Is it just a shark trying to buy for investment purposes?
Well that could be possible bud maybe a shark or a crypto whale just purchased a huge amount of axpire tokens thats why the price increased.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:22:01 AM

Have you done your research though? Since a lot of ICOs fake their developer team by using stock photos, fake profiles, names and other data about them
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:34:40 AM

Have you done your research though? Since a lot of ICOs fake their developer team by using stock photos, fake profiles, names and other data about them
Before trying to say that the project looks good, try to search first of the developer team's identity if they are real or not. This couls make you say the truth rather saying some repetitive sentence.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:44:17 AM

What is the status of axpire now? Do they have any move about making thw project popular? The spend management tool also, how is it going? I am just excited or curious about the project since they have a nice platform to see.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: