Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:29:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴  (Read 21084 times)
Johj (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

I really liked your project and I would like to support it, but I still did not see the company's bounty, will it have you?

Bounty closed after we reached our TGE hardcap.
Okay, so the bounty is closed after you have reached your TGE hardcap. I hope you can reach the hardcap because nowadays reaching hardcap is difficult.

We've already reached it. We filled our TGE's hardcap of $20m in 89 hours.
Great, well it a sign that this project is very demand. Imagine for just  89 hours, its just almost 4 days in a $20M. Hopefully the team may able to manage well as their are many supporters who want to be part on their bounties. Also, the team are really optimistic on their doing as I believe on their capablity.

So the project hardcap already reached and the team is already successful now and already have enough funds to support the development? what are the next plan after this?

We are delivering on our roadmap. Take a look: https://gyazo.com/2ec1645fcc0c455096ddd5b768ef7e5a

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:36:44 PM

The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA) connects Fortune 500 enterprises, startups, academics, and technology vendors with Ethereum subject matter experts. aXpire is proud to be positioned next to industry moguls, such as Accenture, Credit Suisse, Deloitte, Intel, J.P. Morgan and many others.

If aXpire is going to be positioned with those big companies then I think this project is going to be a billion dollar marketcap in the future.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:52:55 PM

I really liked your project and I would like to support it, but I still did not see the company's bounty, will it have you?

It is very a pity that I saw so late the project I really liked. And the future is not planned for anything? I would participate.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:27:06 PM

than all the same will be engaged in the project? To me it is not absolutely clear, and I read a white paper some times

What part did you not understand?

Specify that part and you might get a better answer than simply saying that I didn't understand the whitepaper at all
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:49:19 PM

Okay, so the bounty is closed after you have reached your TGE hardcap. I hope you can reach the hardcap because nowadays reaching hardcap is difficult.

We've already reached it. We filled our TGE's hardcap of $20m in 89 hours.
Impresses fund raising speed. The project means it is interesting and demanded. I wish you success in your affairs and do not bring the investors. I hope everything it will turn out and the project will be able to rise on a row with top.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:15:46 PM

than all the same will be engaged in the project? To me it is not absolutely clear, and I read a white paper some times

What part did you not understand?

Specify that part and you might get a better answer than simply saying that I didn't understand the whitepaper at all
listen, a little earlier the manager wrote that if you have any questions, you'd better turn to the Telegram channel of this project. There, the team will be much easier to communicate with you and clarify all the issues that concern you.
Johj (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:18:00 PM

It is very a pity that I saw so late the project I really liked. And the future is not planned for anything? I would participate.

We currently have an airdrop promotion with Ethos (https://www.ethos.io/universal-wallet/), and a promotion for signing up on MatchBX.io (https://www.matchbx.io/).
Shutomo

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:25:10 PM

AXPIRE is a very good project and is waiting for by many people. Especially with a new innovation that is very promising. Hopefully Axpire not only promises and must make it happen. Goodluck
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:46:07 PM

AXPIRE is a very good project and is waiting for by many people. Especially with a new innovation that is very promising. Hopefully Axpire not only promises and must make it happen. Goodluck
They really are much promising and also they can really have a good amount of profits ahead, This project really has the potential to reach the hardcap soon and i think that it can really proove to be profitable ahead.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:54:50 PM

I'm glad you're feeling good upon seeing the project's features. I'm hoping you'll continue to support the platform until it will reach massive growth on their community.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:04:59 PM

I'm glad you're feeling good upon seeing the project's features. I'm hoping you'll continue to support the platform until it will reach massive growth on their community.
This project actually deserves good support from the community because it really is much good and also it could surely give us some good returns ahead. This project can be the best in the upcoming future.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:15:16 PM

This project actually deserves good support from the community because it really is much good and also it could surely give us some good returns ahead. This project can be the best in the upcoming future.
This project is fully professional and also a lot of users have some kind of work in the hedge funds and business field so this project is really going to proove much helpfull for such peoples so hopefully this project will get a good support from the community.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:49:49 PM

Actually the project has a lot of people supporting the platform. For now they're gaining momentum in attracting investors to invest on the project. That's why  they create bounty programs so that bounty hunters Will help them promote the project.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:59:18 PM

Axpire project is great. Axpire has launched its latest technology innovation in the Fund Administration Services space. I will bounty campaign this project. When will the bounty campaign of the project begin ??
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:36:19 PM

Axpire project is great. Axpire has launched its latest technology innovation in the Fund Administration Services space. I will bounty campaign this project. When will the bounty campaign of the project begin ??

Many people are asking about the bounty program. We need to wait for the update of the devs on their bounty in this way we can guarantee that their bounty will be starting.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:10:10 PM

Axpire is taking all the expectations and step by step it will focus on all the priorities reaching all the goals and they will focus on the advertising functionalities and soon we can do expect all new ideas.
Johj (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:12:30 PM

Many people are asking about the bounty program. We need to wait for the update of the devs on their bounty in this way we can guarantee that their bounty will be starting.

It is already over. Please read previous messages in this thread before commenting! Smiley
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:15:05 PM

Axpire is taking all the expectations and step by step it will focus on all the priorities reaching all the goals and they will focus on the advertising functionalities and soon we can do expect all new Idea.
If they manage to do so it will be an ideal project. They will have to work on the difficulties they are having and analyse them and make sure that it doesn't happen again so as to save time and resources. As far as the bounty campaign it is already over.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:35:46 PM

This project is fully professional and also a lot of users have some kind of work in the hedge funds and business field so this project is really going to proove much helpfull for such peoples so hopefully this project will get a good support from the community.
This platform is intended for people whom other people, roughly speaking, for those who have an own business or any business as well for the large companies the project will be by the way are subordinate.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:04:42 PM

Axpire already been finished and you can see their coins are already been in some exchanges. What we need to know now is if they will have a phase 2 which I probably what I was waiting for.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: