Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:39:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴  (Read 21087 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:53:53 AM

I think even forum participants can invest in this project and in the future use the platform for a higher level of organization of their work.
yes I think everyone can invest as long as they have capital for it and also besides that they also have to invest with that really the project has the potential to be profitable.
Your intention seems like no participant is needed to miss this wonderful opportunity to gain more profits in this deserving platform as there was more chances to gain high profits.

Yeah, as the team already reach both soft and hard cap as a very impressive sold out for just 4 days. Very attractive project in which may support by many here in crypto currency community. A project that can be have a great amount of profit in the future as good for all of us. Joping for a great success on this spectacular and prestigious project.

Pretty sure this project will be more popular if they can make or launch any bounty campaigns surely many well support again and potentially the tokens price will increase in the crypto trade market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:41:54 AM

The team of project administrators looks good, I trust such people - they have work experience, this is important for the project

Have you done your research though? Since a lot of ICOs fake their developer team by using stock photos, fake profiles, names and other data about them

One of the Advisor of this project is Roger Ver the founder of Bitcoin.com. There is no project who will have the courage to put him in there just to make it look like they have strong developer team or advisors if Roger Ver himself doesn't really have connections with them.

That alone is a big proof that the team behind this project are legit and it will be a shameful thing to do if they are not going to put their real profiles for this project.

What's there about courage? Anyone can download a picture, he's just a dude who founded bitcoin.com, he's not agent 47 who'll kill them if they use his name
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:59:55 AM

I think even forum participants can invest in this project and in the future use the platform for a higher level of organization of their work.
yes I think everyone can invest as long as they have capital for it and also besides that they also have to invest with that really the project has the potential to be profitable.
Your intention seems like no participant is needed to miss this wonderful opportunity to gain more profits in this deserving platform as there was more chances to gain high profits.

Yeah, as the team already reach both soft and hard cap as a very impressive sold out for just 4 days. Very attractive project in which may support by many here in crypto currency community. A project that can be have a great amount of profit in the future as good for all of us. Joping for a great success on this spectacular and prestigious project.

Pretty sure this project will be more popular if they can make or launch any bounty campaigns surely many well support again and potentially the tokens price will increase in the crypto trade market.
I will agree with you buddy. Now, we know and aware that Axpire has a great potential and is very popular now in this community of crypto currency because of the great characteristics and many positive features and characteristics of this project that make a good profile for the Axpire. I am glad that this project is gaining a lot more supporters including me, and I will keep looking forward for the Axpire to its continuous success.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:38:02 AM

I really like such projects, which I think are projects for creating a comfortable environment for the development of crypto-currencies. I hope the developer will be able to make the project.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:15:23 AM

The team of project administrators looks good, I trust such people - they have work experience, this is important for the project

Have you done your research though? Since a lot of ICOs fake their developer team by using stock photos, fake profiles, names and other data about them

One of the Advisor of this project is Roger Ver the founder of Bitcoin.com. There is no project who will have the courage to put him in there just to make it look like they have strong developer team or advisors if Roger Ver himself doesn't really have connections with them.

That alone is a big proof that the team behind this project are legit and it will be a shameful thing to do if they are not going to put their real profiles for this project.
Yes, putting big names into a project is not the best idea, unless it is in accordance with reality. This is why I trust the team and the seriousness of their intentions

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:34:57 AM

Yes, implementing this platform will make it easier for many users. I am glad that there are such projects
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:00:32 AM

Well Roger Ver is a great asset of this project as thier advisor. He can provide useful information and resources on how to make this project more effective.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:31:21 AM

Well Roger Ver is a great asset of this project as thier advisor. He can provide useful information and resources on how to make this project more effective.
when the project chooses such respected people as its advisers, it means that the project is really serious and is aimed at active development in its field of activity. I'm sure the team will succeed, thanks to such serious support.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:47:46 AM

Yes, implementing this platform will make it easier for many users. I am glad that there are such projects
Not about each developers it is possible to tell warm words and to recommend to invest in their project. Here that level of abilities and work with community which is for this purpose necessary is visible.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:56:06 AM

The website of the project is very laconic, I hope that this will interest investors and many will want to know about the project more

Their project has been already established in just a few months and AXPIRE had done further development for the site. And as we can see the price of these token is slowly increasing.

Invest in the project can anyone who wants to get the maximum profit, but in the long term. And as we see the price of the token, it slowly but confidently goes up. Therefore, not only a potential large investor can invest, but an ordinary user who does not have a large free investment.

This is good for everyone who have big and small investment can still get more profit. The project also have improvement since the launched date. I hope that Axpire will continue to improve.
I see Axpire give effort to the project. They even working now with their spend management tool which will help the project to be popular. We could just wait and continue to support the project.
of course we will continue to support the project and soon it will become a strong competitive platform. And the price increase in the market is one more plus to the development of the Axpire project.
Of course, the price increase on the market is very much improving the situation on the market! As project developers will have more work, which means that more users will come to the project! I really hope that the team will succeed and I will continue to support the project!
Johj (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:58:28 AM

What's there about courage? Anyone can download a picture, he's just a dude who founded bitcoin.com, he's not agent 47 who'll kill them if they use his name

He has confirmed his advisory position at aXpire several times. It's legitimate.

https://twitter.com/rogerkver/status/951220147095789569

https://twitter.com/rogerkver/status/983372983912751104
Johj (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:59:56 AM

I really like such projects, which I think are projects for creating a comfortable environment for the development of crypto-currencies. I hope the developer will be able to make the project.

We delivering on our roadmap. Everything is going smooth. Q2 and Q3 releases are on-track.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:00:20 AM

I really liked the hard work and dedications of this team. They are putting all their efforts for this platform just to have a good business partner. And their latest update is, they have been engaging with KOTOBA in which the team are experts in translating different languages. Hopefully, they will continue to find ways inorder to improved this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Johj (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:03:53 AM

on the site I saw a list of companies with which you already worked, can you find out more? how did you cooperate with them? the list is impressive and interesting

It will be unlikely to get answers for this question here, you have to ask the team members directly, however, I don't think that will give much details, I already saw them answering question about they partners and they said that they are either working together on them using Axpire's platform, or Axpire using theirs.

Nowadays you can manipulate this kind of informations very easily. If I use the Microsoft win 10 at the moment and upgrade my software also regularly and report the bugs directly to Microsoft, am I now also partnered with Bill Gates ? 

No, of course not.

We are certified development partners with Microsoft, allowing us access to their latest tools, and also allows us to engage in two-way fruitful conversation. We beta their software, for example, PowerBI; and they review what we've done. The Microsoft partnership is highly viable for our project and our software; not necessarily the DLT side of things, but rather our Resolvr software in it's current state, as well as moving forward since we are mutually testing. This means that our software is also being tested with feedback given, hence why it's viable to have them listed as a development partner, which they are.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:10:29 AM

I really liked the hard work and dedications of this team. They are putting all their efforts for this platform just to have a good business partner. And their latest update is, they have been engaging with KOTOBA in which the team are experts in translating different languages. Hopefully, they will continue to find ways inorder to improved this project.

The project really give many opportunities to the investors and members. The team really give time and monitor their project and give us new updates.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:17:33 AM

The project really give many opportunities to the investors and members. The team really give time and monitor their project and give us new updates.
I like the way Axpire do which they are giving their best to make this project successful. The tools they have is one of the most important thing and I can't wait to see thst kind of product to they have.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:01:19 AM

Indeed. This project is really good for the people who cannot manage their money fluently, I'm 100% sure it will be useful.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:16:42 AM

Indeed. This project is really good for the people who cannot manage their money fluently, I'm 100% sure it will be useful.

Well, if this project can fulfill all their plans and goals then we can be sure that this project will become successful too, it just need to achieve high popularity to attract many investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:38:55 AM

I like the way Axpire do which they are giving their best to make this project successful. The tools they have is one of the most important thing and I can't wait to see thst kind of product to they have.

I agree, the project really have a great potential and if they will improve more then they will really become more popular and this will help to make the project successful very soon.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:39:24 AM

Well, if this project can fulfill all their plans and goals then we can be sure that this project will become successful too, it just need to achieve high popularity to attract many investors.
There was various community managers and the team behind who is working on all the plans and the managers do have an active monitoring on all the implementations and the outcome results to ultimately reap success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: