Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:27:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴  (Read 21087 times)
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:32:24 PM

Just today it was announced via twitter that another well experienced is added in the team that will serve as their Business Development Executive. Let us see if the guy can deliver as what Axpire anticipates.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:06:49 AM

Guys I can't open your website, an error 1009 occurs every time. Text: "The owner of this website (www.axpire.io) has banned the country or region your IP address is in (UA) from accessing this website." It seems like you're banning my country ((( I'd like to have a look at the WP and RM.
Gabriellla

Activity: 214
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:13:14 PM

I really liked the hard work and dedications of this team. They are putting all their efforts for this platform just to have a good business partner. And their latest update is, they have been engaging with KOTOBA in which the team are experts in translating different languages. Hopefully, they will continue to find ways inorder to improved this project.
Angela Volkova

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:08:57 PM

I really liked the hard work and dedications of this team. They are putting all their efforts for this platform just to have a good business partner. And their latest update is, they have been engaging with KOTOBA in which the team are experts in translating different languages. Hopefully, they will continue to find ways inorder to improved this project.

I will really like then a price rising to ICO price at least. Now at 3.5 cents it looks terrible!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:25:28 AM

Watching closely this Project, this can be x10 easy way in close time investment. But looking for much more from here. Out of public crypto attention, not for long time.  Smiley

This coin is in the coinmarketcap right now. I have recently visited the site and search for axpire and I saw that the price of these coin is slowly going down. Suppose this the cause of all the altcoins and bitcoins dumping.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:00:58 AM

I will really like then a price rising to ICO price at least. Now at 3.5 cents it looks terrible!

Do you mean the price of AXPIRE coin? Its pretty low right now because of the dumping of crypto coins. But if these coins will have more holders and investors. It will regain again its current high price in the crypto trade market.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:02:29 AM

Watching closely this Project, this can be x10 easy way in close time investment. But looking for much more from here. Out of public crypto attention, not for long time.  Smiley

This coin is in the coinmarketcap right now. I have recently visited the site and search for axpire and I saw that the price of these coin is slowly going down. Suppose this the cause of all the altcoins and bitcoins dumping.
Great to know that the Axpire project has been already listed in the coinmarketcap. But for now, it is not in a good shape because the price of the Axpire coin is falling down but this will change of course because this only happen because of the the different dumping happen here in the crypto world. But still, this is a great project. Hopefully this will get more attention here in the crypto currency community.
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:02:38 AM

Great to know that the Axpire project has been already listed in the coinmarketcap. But for now, it is not in a good shape because the price of the Axpire coin is falling down but this will change of course because this only happen because of the the different dumping happen here in the crypto world. But still, this is a great project. Hopefully this will get more attention here in the crypto currency community.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:09:05 AM

This project has been up since January 15, 2018 can we get some new updates about whats going on behind the ICO. I believe admins here are always active to everyones inquiry.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:11:07 AM

I believed that the price of Axpire coin will recover soon because the project are being handled by the team who is experts on this field. And being listed in CoinMarketCap is not an easy achievements, so it means that the developers are confident enough to be more successful on this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:35:03 AM

Just today it was announced via twitter that another well experienced is added in the team that will serve as their Business Development Executive. Let us see if the guy can deliver as what Axpire anticipates.
Trust in a project is must.not a doubt they have good management & team member.They have some good client also.all need just a good combination to success
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:57:26 AM

Trust in a project is must.not a doubt they have good management & team member.They have some good client also.all need just a good combination to success
Yes, indeed. You can trust any project if you found that the fundamental was great and the developer was good enough to develop the project, just like this project.
strayCat

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:15:26 AM

Good night team! It seems of this plan will be preferably in the offing. Apperceptive design, a very excellent logo, faultless design.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:04:56 AM

Yeah, they have a good client and also have so many partners. No doubt if this project is a good project with a great developer!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:24:33 AM

Yeah, they have a good client and also have so many partners. No doubt if this project is a good project with a great developer!
That is a very good news, this will make people at ease knowing that their are other reliable person added in the team, I hope that they have other good news about the project.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:44:31 AM

Hello development team. How was your distribution of tokens and how much was raised for the development of the project? Where can I see all the detailed information about this?
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:29:42 AM

Is it true that the Ethos Universal Wallet will become the official wallet for axpire? If this is true then this project is good for me as I have been using ethos for a while.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:47:39 AM

Is it true that the Ethos Universal Wallet will become the official wallet for axpire? If this is true then this project is good for me as I have been using ethos for a while.

The so called universal wallets are usually buggy af IMO. Well it's not like I'm interested in installing yet another wallet for the millionth crypto either though lol
damniatx_

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:10:29 AM

The so called universal wallets are usually buggy af IMO. Well it's not like I'm interested in installing yet another wallet for the millionth crypto either though lol
in my opinion it is very convenient when it is possible to use any universal purse. I think that it will also be convenient for many supporters of the project.
goldz1star

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:29:05 AM

I want the project advance.
A rather interesting idea, discerning website!  Good luck guys.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: