Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:43:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD ANN]🔴 AXPIRE.IO 🔴  (Read 21084 times)
Mbok Ajeng

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:21:12 PM

The website of the project is very laconic, I hope that this will interest investors and many will want to know about the project more

Their project has been already established in just a few months and AXPIRE had done further development for the site. And as we can see the price of these token is slowly increasing.

Yes,its quite  quick,the project  known  to the  market  for just few months.Its very impressive that the team  we're  able to the job that fast,I think the good quality  advertisements  and promotions  helps alot.AXPIRE gain many investors and able to attract  more and more everyday. with connections  in this the tokens price slowly  increasing  and that  is the best part.

This is why we can't really know the outcome of a project. Even though it is not that popular because Axpire was not really that a hot topic. I was really surprise with what they already achieved and hopefully they will continue to give us a better services.
this project is more developing because the team promoted this project maximally. therefore the participants also more enthusiastic to support this project, with many support will make the investors interested to join and AXPIRE project will be successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:27:22 PM

The website of the project is very laconic, I hope that this will interest investors and many will want to know about the project more

Their project has been already established in just a few months and AXPIRE had done further development for the site. And as we can see the price of these token is slowly increasing.
It will grow even quicker, it will begin when bitcoin and will strengthen the positions and at last will punch 9000. Generally we are waited by very hot summer, unambiguously.
Thats very true mate. I was one of the people the was worrying that bitcoin will no longer get back to it original price but it seems it is slowly climbing to the top. Hopefully axpire could also gain its momentum on its ico sale while bitcoin is getting more stable.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 02:29:55 PM

I really liked your project and I would like to support it, but I still did not see the company's bounty, will it have you?

Bounty closed after we reached our TGE hardcap.
Okay, so the bounty is closed after you have reached your TGE hardcap. I hope you can reach the hardcap because nowadays reaching hardcap is difficult.

We've already reached it. We filled our TGE's hardcap of $20m in 89 hours.
This is just great news and it can not but rejoice especially when the project directly say came to my liking.

I heard that the token sale was successful and already got good profit from it. So I am hoping that the team will have enough funds to support the development.
Yes, I also hope that the developers have enough money to support this project, because it's just wonderful.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:38:48 PM

Then definitely we can expect to see their token/coins to continue to increased just like BTC and ETH. I find that Axpire seems parallel to this two strong coins because every time their value increased it will always do the same thing. So, this maybe quite interesting token/coins due to the fact that it has the ability to grow its value with in a short period of time.

Lets just hope that this project can make itself successful in the near future. For now, lets help the project to increase their popularity. So thay they can attract many investors.
Yes, the project has the very high potential to expand their self more in future. But the project is still new and it needs to become popular to attract more investors towards the project. The team behind the project needs to promote the project on various platform. This kind of activities helps the project to become well known.

Johj (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:21:48 PM

I really liked your project and I would like to support it, but I still did not see the company's bounty, will it have you?

Okay, so the bounty is closed after you have reached your TGE hardcap. I hope you can reach the hardcap because nowadays reaching hardcap is difficult.

This is just great news and it can not but rejoice especially when the project directly say came to my liking.

I heard that the token sale was successful and already got good profit from it. So I am hoping that the team will have enough funds to support the development.
Yes, I also hope that the developers have enough money to support this project, because it's just wonderful.

We do.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:11:52 PM

The project is also very much innovative so several investors too are getting into this project so definately this project will not have any financial issues to raise their platform and they will be out with the best platform ever.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:27:40 PM

The developers might surely be having that amount of money for the betterment of their platform orelse they would not have raised this project. They would also get some great investors who would willingly support this project.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:38:29 PM

The developers might surely be having that amount of money for the betterment of their platform orelse they would not have raised this project. They would also get some great investors who would willingly support this project.
The developers are actually getting that funds from the investors and i think that sevetral investors are really going for this project and are investing into it. THis can really be profitable ahead.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:58:25 PM

The team of project administrators looks good, I trust such people - they have work experience, this is important for the project

Have you done your research though? Since a lot of ICOs fake their developer team by using stock photos, fake profiles, names and other data about them

One of the Advisor of this project is Roger Ver the founder of Bitcoin.com. There is no project who will have the courage to put him in there just to make it look like they have strong developer team or advisors if Roger Ver himself doesn't really have connections with them.

That alone is a big proof that the team behind this project are legit and it will be a shameful thing to do if they are not going to put their real profiles for this project.
Ather_1020

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:19:33 PM

Then definitely we can expect to see their token/coins to continue to increased just like BTC and ETH. I find that Axpire seems parallel to this two strong coins because every time their value increased it will always do the same thing. So, this maybe quite interesting token/coins due to the fact that it has the ability to grow its value with in a short period of time.

Lets just hope that this project can make itself successful in the near future. For now, lets help the project to increase their popularity. So thay they can attract many investors.
[/quote
The idea is strong and really captivating. It will really help companies to manage their revenue more efficiently and easily. Moreover with the rise of bitcoin, its a great time for investment.
Prk_7

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:05:17 PM

The developers are actually getting that funds from the investors and i think that sevetral investors are really going for this project and are investing into it. THis can really be profitable ahead.
To use that fund and put it into right place should be an important task for the team. They should make investments that should be profitable to them and they must not burn through the hard earned money. I hope the team goes on the right path!
zevl194

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:05:30 PM

The team of project administrators looks good, I trust such people - they have work experience, this is important for the project

Have you done your research though? Since a lot of ICOs fake their developer team by using stock photos, fake profiles, names and other data about them

One of the Advisor of this project is Roger Ver the founder of Bitcoin.com. There is no project who will have the courage to put him in there just to make it look like they have strong developer team or advisors if Roger Ver himself doesn't really have connections with them.

That alone is a big proof that the team behind this project are legit and it will be a shameful thing to do if they are not going to put their real profiles for this project.
It is very unexpected to see such man of weight in this project. I hope his emergence will be able to help the project in development and to become more popular among investors and accomplices.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:28:42 PM

To use that fund and put it into right place should be an important task for the team. They should make investments that should be profitable to them and they must not burn through the hard earned money. I hope the team goes on the right path!
Our assumptions are easy to make statements but there will be various leads behind for allocating funds on the right platform to bring all the targets accomplished as expected.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:49:21 PM

I can see the Axpire s a really great project the come exist here in the crypto community. And not only that. It has a great unique idea for the fund administration services industry that will initially serve to help asset and fund administrators and managers in their funds and business. As days goes by, more people are engaging to this project and Axpire information is continuously spreading in the crypto community that let this project gain more investors and supporters.
Yes, you are right mate. Everyday there are new people here going to visit this thread as this project are gaining enough popularity here in the forum. In fact, as I have read in the first page, they already reached their hard cap which is 20M USD in just 4 days. If this is a legit information, then it means that there are already numerous investors joining on this project.

Is this reached hardcap already proven legit? Because for me I think it's really hard to believe that they have reached hard cap in very short time. Anyway, I wanna see how this project will go as days passes by.
If they can provide something as a proof about this one it will surely be a legit one, most hardcap in any project is really hard to reach, it needs a massive amount of support and the project must be popular too to be able to reach it.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:19:19 PM

I think even forum participants can invest in this project and in the future use the platform for a higher level of organization of their work.
yes I think everyone can invest as long as they have capital for it and also besides that they also have to invest with that really the project has the potential to be profitable.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:23:49 PM

on the site I saw a list of companies with which you already worked, can you find out more? how did you cooperate with them? the list is impressive and interesting

It will be unlikely to get answers for this question here, you have to ask the team members directly, however, I don't think that will give much details, I already saw them answering question about they partners and they said that they are either working together on them using Axpire's platform, or Axpire using theirs.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:16:31 PM

I think even forum participants can invest in this project and in the future use the platform for a higher level of organization of their work.
yes I think everyone can invest as long as they have capital for it and also besides that they also have to invest with that really the project has the potential to be profitable.
Your intention seems like no participant is needed to miss this wonderful opportunity to gain more profits in this deserving platform as there was more chances to gain high profits.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:27:35 PM

Your intention seems like no participant is needed to miss this wonderful opportunity to gain more profits in this deserving platform as there was more chances to gain high profits.

Yeah, as the team already reach both soft and hard cap as a very impressive sold out for just 4 days. Very attractive project in which may support by many here in crypto currency community. A project that can be have a great amount of profit in the future as good for all of us. Joping for a great success on this spectacular and prestigious project.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:44:00 PM

Yeah, as the team already reach both soft and hard cap as a very impressive sold out for just 4 days. Very attractive project in which may support by many here in crypto currency community. A project that can be have a great amount of profit in the future as good for all of us. Joping for a great success on this spectacular and prestigious project.
This positive sign is really admirable which can easily grab huge attention of the people also allows more investors trust the platform as the number is too less in reaching the expected targets.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:51:51 PM

on the site I saw a list of companies with which you already worked, can you find out more? how did you cooperate with them? the list is impressive and interesting

It will be unlikely to get answers for this question here, you have to ask the team members directly, however, I don't think that will give much details, I already saw them answering question about they partners and they said that they are either working together on them using Axpire's platform, or Axpire using theirs.

Nowadays you can manipulate this kind of informations very easily. If I use the Microsoft win 10 at the moment and upgrade my software also regularly and report the bugs directly to Microsoft, am I now also partnered with Bill Gates ? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: