Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:15:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] SELFLLERY | TAKE PHOTO - MAKE MONEY 🔥  (Read 9712 times)
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:56:51 PM

Do you think that the project will really be able to raise $ 60 million? I think this is a lot for the project at this stage of development.
I think this cap not so high as can be , because of project idea. It looks like very promising and unique for investors and users also.

True, in terms of any aspect is very great, rarely there are like this, if any there is not necessarily if every 6 months appears a project like this.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:15:33 PM

This is a grooming ICO in the community and has increased the interest of many investors in the social media platform. This is a project based on a good concept of making the art of photography worth and giving a value to it using crypto and blockchain technology.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:22:03 PM

I think such social platforms - giants like Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, will resist the emergence of a serious competitor, which can deprive them of a significant part of the profits. I hope the Selfllery team is ready for this and knows what to do in this case.

I think developers are ready for such serious competitors. But in fact they need to develop something really unique and interesting that will draw users to their platform.
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:28:32 PM

was there any information on which platform will appear tokens after ico?
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:30:31 PM

was there any information on which platform will appear tokens after ico?
You will surely get the tokens at the address you applied at the time of registration. The tokens for this project would surely have a good value ahead which will truely get all the early investors a good profit.
chinny286

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:21:45 PM

Great idea, we hope you guys can pull it off
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:08:28 PM

The last time that I've encountered almost the same services that you are offering is this - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2048047.0.
And ended up bad. The dev disappeared after he got few BTCs.
At first, we thought that he will really develop that project but turned up as pump and dump coin.
So I don't know if this eth token will be successful here.

Reading the ANN seems that this would be a very interesting project wherein enjoying your selfies and taking photos while earning and this post should be read by dev and lets wait for an answer. This would be better as well if we can integrate this with social media such as facebook,twitter and instagram etc. And may I know when are you going to start the main sale?

I dont think they'll pay much or even a single $ for any random selfie and from what I understand it's not just selfies. It's kinda sounding like the shuttershock of crypto lol

Not really like shuttershock, it depends on how many likes you get and followers. SELF want to solve the Problem of Visual Content Monetization and allows normal users to monetize their photos by default. On Traditional websites, photo content monetization are present only in two forms:
either by placing advertisements on web pages with photos or via direct sale of the photographs. Both scenarios assume the commercial use of the photograph. Therefore, the requirements for such content are high, which creates barriers for the authors.
On SELF would much easy, so everybody will be able to monetize their content, you don't need to be artist.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:14:03 PM

I think such social platforms - giants like Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, will resist the emergence of a serious competitor, which can deprive them of a significant part of the profits. I hope the Selfllery team is ready for this and knows what to do in this case.

I think developers are ready for such serious competitors. But in fact they need to develop something really unique and interesting that will draw users to their platform.
In my opinion to subjective opinion this platform is interesting already in itself. Here it is possible to overlap hobby with wages, simply photographing on high level.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:33:48 PM

Do you think that the project will really be able to raise $ 60 million? I think this is a lot for the project at this stage of development.
I think this cap not so high as can be , because of project idea. It looks like very promising and unique for investors and users also.
Totally agree, this project will have a lot of things to take care. They have the same idea, although have some differences but not have affect so muchs. Maybe tSelfllery should make some event to increasing their awareness and community.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:35:45 PM

These big platforms will for sure try and overshadow these kind of up coming platforms like selfellery ,but i think a large portion of those small social media users who do not have that money followers to get sponsor and get paid for their work ,will switch to platforms like these where they can get paid baised on their creativity without being judged on their following numbers.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:45:41 PM

TSU already tried something similar and failed. Your business model looks weak, in the whitepaper you are not saying anything about how much fees you will keep on advertising. About that, you have to pay taxes and the users plus your fees? You can't just give tokens that you generate free because that would create a big inflation.

So I think these issues can be explained if you just join the telegram. However, plus for the question, you've rightly noticed. I'm also curious about it, bcause I was thinking about investments in this.
alexgold

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:49:26 PM

oh very nice project. i am really interested in this project. good roadmap, dev members
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:32:24 AM

There are many examples! The project has nothing to fear from "big" competitors. As a result, leadership will depend on the quality of the product.
Yes, I hope that the competition will be clean and against the project of Selfllery will not be used methods of "dishonest game"!
Profuter

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:58:25 AM

TSU already tried something similar and failed. Your business model looks weak, in the whitepaper you are not saying anything about how much fees you will keep on advertising. About that, you have to pay taxes and the users plus your fees? You can't just give tokens that you generate free because that would create a big inflation.

So I think these issues can be explained if you just join the telegram. However, plus for the question, you've rightly noticed. I'm also curious about it, bcause I was thinking about investments in this.
Dev. a bit more information on charging tokens for likes would be useful for making a decision about investing in a project.
Ashotik28

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:12:18 AM

Tokens are also good for participating in photo contests and quests, and in turn, winning one results in even more tokens. Businesses can also use their tokens to take out ads on the platform.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:10:04 AM

Selfllery is said to have multifunction in social platform. I just want to have a definite interpretation of this project is running and how to earn by engaging in their program.
If I understad correct you just need to do good photos and if this photos will be at the top of the week you will get tokens.
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:15:38 AM

Are the numbers on the website online ? or is it updated through some time? Just see the same for several days.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
Ashotik28

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:19:52 AM

Of course, much has not been finalized yet and it is not clear. I hope the project team will finish everything.
Ashotik28

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:26:40 AM

Guys, what happened to the news in social networks? Need to make reposts, and there are no new records.
Pre-sale is closed and team now have many work and the news in social networks there is no time
in the conditions it is said to do 5 reposts a week. There are enough reposts in the news.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:53:45 AM

Any news about beta version for IOS? I whould like to try it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: