Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:10:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] SELFLLERY | TAKE PHOTO - MAKE MONEY 🔥  (Read 9712 times)
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:23:30 AM

Do I understand correctly that early project investors will receive additional reward during the year?

Yes definitely.you will get good bonus during this period.And the bonus will decerease with the time.SELFLLERY is the best project for all members who interested into photography and  also very profitable.
Yes and thats why most of the peoples should start investing into this project to get good returns by getting their passion covered into income. This project will really help a lot of photographers to make some good profits and also investing into their tokens can always prove to be beneficial one.
Apparently, the fees should be very good, there is every chance to collect a hard cap! I for myself have already decided to participate, just to support this wonderful project, not only for the sake of future benefits
Doctor-Coin

Merit: 114

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:32:28 AM

It looks like a pleasant project. I mean, we earn money by taking photos and sharing them. It is quite sensible, the rate of likes increases the earnings. I felt that it is a photographic  version of YouTube. I await the process impatiently.

Enables users to monetize their photos, videos and live streams; are just one way to earn YOU token, there are some more interesting things like getting rewards for participating in photo contests and advertising campaigns, prizes for photo-quests, selling your photos in stock photo etc.

This is a good opportunity to take as a sideline work for photographers. Will it allows you to upload photos? because that can caused issues about copyright especially when photo are taken from the web.

its just recommended that you upload your own pics (selfies). If you just upload pictures from the web then u get problems with the copyright for sure. I think they pay you just for your own authentic selfies.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:35:20 AM

Do I understand correctly that early project investors will receive additional reward during the year?

Yes definitely.you will get good bonus during this period.And the bonus will decerease with the time.SELFLLERY is the best project for all members who interested into photography and  also very profitable.
Yes and thats why most of the peoples should start investing into this project to get good returns by getting their passion covered into income. This project will really help a lot of photographers to make some good profits and also investing into their tokens can always prove to be beneficial one.
Apparently, the fees should be very good, there is every chance to collect a hard cap! I for myself have already decided to participate, just to support this wonderful project, not only for the sake of future benefits

As for me too, I want to participate in this project because it is very interesting and I want this project to become successful for the better changes here in our community and will have an impact in the crypto currency community. I will be looking forward for the success of this project. So Selfllery team keep progressing.
Ashotik28

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:43:12 AM

SELFLLERY users get access to the SELFLLERY marketplace where they can purchase related products (cosmetics, selfie sticks, smartphones, etc.) and services (cosmetic procedures, plastic surgery, photo prints etc.) with YOU tokens or other cryptocurrency.
Inskchen

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:58:58 AM

SELFLLERY users get access to the SELFLLERY marketplace where they can purchase related products (cosmetics, selfie sticks, smartphones, etc.) and services (cosmetic procedures, plastic surgery, photo prints etc.) with YOU tokens or other cryptocurrency.
Yes, it seems that the use of tokens is supposed to be very wide, I hope the developer will be able to create a community for using tokens.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:40:55 AM

It looks like a pleasant project. I mean, we earn money by taking photos and sharing them. It is quite sensible, the rate of likes increases the earnings. I felt that it is a photographic  version of YouTube. I await the process impatiently.

Enables users to monetize their photos, videos and live streams; are just one way to earn YOU token, there are some more interesting things like getting rewards for participating in photo contests and advertising campaigns, prizes for photo-quests, selling your photos in stock photo etc.

This is a good opportunity to take as a sideline work for photographers. Will it allows you to upload photos? because that can caused issues about copyright especially when photo are taken from the web.

its just recommended that you upload your own pics (selfies). If you just upload pictures from the web then u get problems with the copyright for sure. I think they pay you just for your own authentic selfies.
Better be fair with everyone and used only the original photos. This will also make everyone to be safe in case there are conflicts with the shared photos. Selfllery is somehow had a better idea of how should we gain profits through our own photos.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:08:28 PM

A new video about the project Selfllery on Youtube, an interesting interview with one of the project managers! I invite you to review and evaluate! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR87W-bJnPM

Hey there thanks for supporting and sharing the videos with us. But the sad part is it's in Russian language and most of us people are not from Russia. Can you make English version of that video?

Maybe dev can open a bounty for youtube video creations. This will be very helpful to all the investors that don't have time to read the whole ann thread and the whole white paper.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:38:44 PM

I am hoping this project is really wonderful as what you said because there are also ICO that are also wonderful but far from the reality. This platform is all about photo and by just sharing its content we can have the chance to get some rewards which is quite interesting to know.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:17:39 PM

I looked through the official page on Twitter. They add tweets, but they are not as many as I expected. Because when there is an active life in social networks, it can be assumed that the project has more options to attract the attention of potential investors
your suggestions may be very needed this project, I think if they are able to make ads on other social media with more interesting they will get much profit from the investors.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:09:49 PM

I looked through the official page on Twitter. They add tweets, but they are not as many as I expected. Because when there is an active life in social networks, it can be assumed that the project has more options to attract the attention of potential investors
your suggestions may be very needed this project, I think if they are able to make ads on other social media with more interesting they will get much profit from the investors.
The lack of information is much worse than the overabundance of information. All successful companies make at least 3-5 tweets per day. I hope the developer will add news to Twitter.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:32:05 PM

A new video about the project Selfllery on Youtube, an interesting interview with one of the project managers! I invite you to review and evaluate! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR87W-bJnPM

Hey there thanks for supporting and sharing the videos with us. But the sad part is it's in Russian language and most of us people are not from Russia. Can you make English version of that video?
I've tried using the subtitles/cc translating it into English, but I don't think the translation is right the structure of the sentence is not very clear. I'm hoping that the team will give a translation or another video which can be easily to understand so that many people will know more about Selfllery.

Dev should use english as general language so that all people world wide can understand what is the video presentation all about. I hope that all their plans and goals will succeed most specially their marketing.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:29:53 PM

I hope they do so actually the ico is not actually that big but once it gets early adopter they will push this up with activities on their platform

Taugami

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:42:34 PM

Hurry, the basic sale of tokens has already begun, I can not wait to find out how quickly the project will collect a hard cap.) Well, or at least half of it.

dzelenyanskiy

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:49:26 PM

Hurry, the basic sale of tokens has already begun, I can not wait to find out how quickly the project will collect a hard cap.) Well, or at least half of it.
A friend, is it already March 5?) The main tokensale of this project starts on the specified day and not earlier )
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:52:36 PM

There are huge participants already availing the opportunities with SELFLLERY.  Shocked Cool Look at the metrics ICO bench is a well-known ICO rating platform supported by a wide range of experts and much excited to inform you that ICO bench has rated SELFLLERY with 4.7 Ratings.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:11:01 PM

My good familiar works by the photographer and it has the problems with advertising, really, if project was advertised in one of the most popular networks, he would be able to attract its colleagues and they would try to participate in creative competitions.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:17:47 PM

In my opinion I don't think that thier are many similar projects on this platform therefore this project being unique and hence popular because of its concept may have potential to go viral.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:35:33 PM

I think because their ICO or TGE has not started yet. Their twitter will be populated and be very busy in promoting the TGE when it is already started on March 5.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:42:18 PM

Certainly all the early investors will receive bonus and SELFLLERY had set a road map with a special policy where in the first 48 hours every one of the contributors will get 5% bonus.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:09:41 PM

Indeed, his/her suggestions might be good for a selfie platform like this, especially advertising on Instagram, the place where people usually take selfies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: