Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:24:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] SELFLLERY | TAKE PHOTO - MAKE MONEY 🔥  (Read 9712 times)
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:08:55 AM

This project will interest not only the youth, but also the representatives of the older generation, because it has not only the function of making a profit for the exchange of photo and video content
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:24:27 AM

For why buy YOU tokens? They can be used as an internal currency within the project to purchase products and services from companies represented in the marketplace, and to pay for contextual advertising or premium accounts in SELFLLERY!

I thought a user of their social network platform doesn't have to buy tokens as long as he/she will be involved in the activities they will get rewarded?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:35:33 AM

This project will interest not only the youth, but also the representatives of the older generation, because it has not only the function of making a profit for the exchange of photo and video content

Yes, I agree. Most of us will be benefited from this project by doing our favorite things to do and at the same time earning some profits from it. I am sure that this project will have many investors.

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:03:46 AM

Yes, I agree. Most of us will be benefited from this project by doing our favorite things to do and at the same time earning some profits from it. I am sure that this project will have many investors.
Yes surely this project will have a number of investors and also the project is doing great work untill now. Hope that the project will surely rock the markets and also several investors will surely go towards this project. This project seems quite intresting and also it will make earning money much more easier.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:07:27 AM

I'm interested and the developer can answer. Can I get a reward in fiat or will the reward only be in the crypt for my photos?
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:31:56 AM

For why buy YOU tokens? They can be used as an internal currency within the project to purchase products and services from companies represented in the marketplace, and to pay for contextual advertising or premium accounts in SELFLLERY!

I thought a user of their social network platform doesn't have to buy tokens as long as he/she will be involved in the activities they will get rewarded?

Maybe those who will buy tokens will have more benefits than those will only earn it through rewards. Let's see how this project will go through and if they will be successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:47:28 AM

Maybe those who will buy tokens will have more benefits than those will only earn it through rewards. Let's see how this project will go through and if they will be successful.
The Selfllery is a very progressive and promising project. I really hope that a lot more other people will reach this project and have come to know the greatness of the Selfllery, especially the interesting features that this project have for the people, users and investors. I will continuously stay to this project for more updates, developments and interesting news.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:15:25 AM

The concept is quite interesting, usually a social project just for just sharing, but here there is a reward program for foto we take and will get some sort of reward.
And it's good that you can not only exchange photos, but also get a profit for it. Clearly it will not be huge, but at least something
More than social media and the benefits of selfllery as you said, it will be instrument of investment in future via ICO right now, we can makes investment in Facebook or other on the early when the price of share is cheap, but in selfllery we have good chance getting cheap ICO right now.
Yes, investing in early ICO projects is the great investment to have which is the price is still cheap and the project is still starting. Selfllery will be successful and i know this will be a great project to have.
Yes selfllery will be sucessfull in the future, because it has real business, real community, real function of token and we can use their service right now on here https://selfllery.com/ before making investment into their ICO, in fundamental aspects of selfllery it is good project in the future and we have good chance right now to be part of project.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:41:05 AM

The concept is quite interesting, usually a social project just for just sharing, but here there is a reward program for foto we take and will get some sort of reward.
And it's good that you can not only exchange photos, but also get a profit for it. Clearly it will not be huge, but at least something
More than social media and the benefits of selfllery as you said, it will be instrument of investment in future via ICO right now, we can makes investment in Facebook or other on the early when the price of share is cheap, but in selfllery we have good chance getting cheap ICO right now.
Yes, investing in early ICO projects is the great investment to have which is the price is still cheap and the project is still starting. Selfllery will be successful and i know this will be a great project to have.
Yes selfllery will be sucessfull in the future, because it has real business, real community, real function of token and we can use their service right now on here https://selfllery.com/ before making investment into their ICO, in fundamental aspects of selfllery it is good project in the future and we have good chance right now to be part of project.
Great, so we can use the platform before the ICO has ended? What a good decision made by the developer to learn how the platform will be working before investing.
Doctor-Coin

Merit: 114

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:44:29 AM

this project is really similar like the one called wikibits - competitor wikipedia / there is one difference: in wikibits you get rewards for writing good content

and the competitor of this project is in my opinion instagram / but one difference :  in selflerry you get for views and follows rewards

great implementation but I still have my doubts how successful it will be after the launch ...
This is the challenge that the team must be facing. Since instagram have many users due to it is free to use but the problem is we got nothing to earn. Selfllery is something that is interesting which is about reward based platform. This is why lots of people are curious about this project because of these "take photo-make money".
And also, this plattform's concept is really great. Imagined, you have a chanced to developed your skills in photography and you will be able to earned cryptocurrencies and possibly gain profits in return? I think a lot of people here in the forum will be joining this project because of it's unique kind of features.

for crypto enthusiasten who likes photography is this platform a heaven on earth, I agree. But most people do not even know what a digital wallet is.  And there are also many centralized websites that already pays for those kind of pics (Selfies and other Themes) in fiat currency and the payment is also not bad. Some photographer earning in these websites  10000 to 100000 usd yearly.  

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:11:06 AM

I agree with you. This plattform will benefit more on the youth especially those who have secret talent in photography and designing. They will be encouraged to do their best and to be more creative because they will be given a chance to earned money. And this is the most interesting features of this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
dzelenyanskiy

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:16:53 AM

It is very unfortunate that in the crypto-currency market the next collapse and activity of investors declined in anticipation of further events on the market, which of course affects the fundraising of the project Selfllery in a negative way. And this despite the considerable efforts that the team made to popularize the project
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:11:11 AM

That is the way it should be and this is why those who buy at early stage will have some good profits because in that stage the ICO will give us a big bonus discount. It is really an advantage to buy token in early stage and for sure investors will be having a great profit when the time comes that it will be listed in exchange.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Ashotik28

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:24:59 AM

The principle of working with the platform is very simple! For example, publish photos of your pet, funny videos from friends’ gatherings or conduct interesting live broadcasts and get the approval of other users in the form of likes, comments, and views. The more involvement there is, the more tokens you will get.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:47:03 AM

The principle of working with the platform is very simple! For example, publish photos of your pet, funny videos from friends’ gatherings or conduct interesting live broadcasts and get the approval of other users in the form of likes, comments, and views. The more involvement there is, the more tokens you will get.
That's why there's no doubt that this platform will surely succeed as it can really attract more people to part of it in its journey. Your photography skills turns into profit Wink Let's keep supporting too the platform if you really love it.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:07:36 PM

I'm interested and the developer can answer. Can I get a reward in fiat or will the reward only be in the crypt for my photos?
For sure mate you will be rewarded with thier tokens since you will be submitting your own photosvon thier website.
The reward will only be in the tokens of this site. Just think logically, why would they create a token if they could pay the fiat? I think everything is clear here.
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:41:51 PM

Personally, for me, a huge plus is that the platform will be implemented photobank, where you can sell your own pictures.In addition, likes are converted into cryptocurrency. That is, I can just put photos from photo shoots to attract customers and get tokens for it.

melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:01:22 PM

Personally, for me, a huge plus is that the platform will be implemented photobank, where you can sell your own pictures.In addition, likes are converted into cryptocurrency. That is, I can just put photos from photo shoots to attract customers and get tokens for it.

Hopefully all plans of selflerry project will become successful, Hoping that many people will support this project. I just need to improve marketing and advertising strategies.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 01:10:40 PM

I'm interested to pay will be the buyers of photos or sellers? Or both will pay? Service should earn well but not be expensive.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:21:59 PM

That is right and this will make interest to people who are into photo shoot. By using this platform, users can earn rewards through their shared photos and it is great because we are somehow making fun and at the same time earn some profits.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: