Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:28:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] SELFLLERY | TAKE PHOTO - MAKE MONEY 🔥  (Read 9712 times)
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:34:11 PM

The principle of working with the platform is very simple! For example, publish photos of your pet, funny videos from friends’ gatherings or conduct interesting live broadcasts and get the approval of other users in the form of likes, comments, and views. The more involvement there is, the more tokens you will get.
That is right and this will make interest to people who are into photo shoot. By using this platform, users can earn rewards through their shared photos and it is great because we are somehow making fun and at the same time earn some profits.

I agree that this is a great project which you just having fun on it taking pictures and you can get a rewards. Well, hopefully it could be easy as we think which in some point we need to tackle first to communicte on where could we send photos. Also, it would be clearly if they can have some apps could guide us.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:38:56 PM

I'm interested and the developer can answer. Can I get a reward in fiat or will the reward only be in the crypt for my photos?
For sure mate you will be rewarded with thier tokens since you will be submitting your own photosvon thier website.
The reward will only be in the tokens of this site. Just think logically, why would they create a token if they could pay the fiat? I think everything is clear here.

Yeah giving away tokens = free, no cost involved for them

Giving away fiat = they put money from their OWN wallets, thus its pretty bad for them
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:09:34 PM

Personally, for me, a huge plus is that the platform will be implemented photobank, where you can sell your own pictures.In addition, likes are converted into cryptocurrency. That is, I can just put photos from photo shoots to attract customers and get tokens for it.
I totally understand and thereby agree to your statement on this project,I think that even if one doesn't have a experience or professional equipment,they can also make out of this project.
Taugami

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:56:22 PM

March 26 ends with ICO. Already quite well assembled, I think that the softcap will be assembled for sure. Another 18 days. We will observe the project.)

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 06:41:15 PM

I'm interested and the developer can answer. Can I get a reward in fiat or will the reward only be in the crypt for my photos?
For sure mate you will be rewarded with thier tokens since you will be submitting your own photosvon thier website.
The reward will only be in the tokens of this site. Just think logically, why would they create a token if they could pay the fiat? I think everything is clear here.
It is accurately. I do not see sense to pay in fiat-money, as it is a very long process. More and more sets up popularity exactly payment in cryprocurrency. It is the most quick and convenient and anonymously. So, that award in tokens is far more better.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:19:35 PM

Personally, for me, a huge plus is that the platform will be implemented photobank, where you can sell your own pictures.In addition, likes are converted into cryptocurrency. That is, I can just put photos from photo shoots to attract customers and get tokens for it.
This is actually a very great idea. I believe many people will use this platform because of its innovative idea and effective idea. This will help many people who have photography etcetera as a  hobby or passion!
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:38:35 PM

This is actually a very great idea. I believe many people will use this platform because of its innovative idea and effective idea. This will help many people who have photography etcetera as a  hobby or passion!
It also encourages every individual to explore and utilize their skills with the opportunity of selfllery, we click and upload with love in the selfllery gallery box which brings us money, am sure this will go greater as it is even very attentive.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:43:43 PM

aah Yeah thats the whole idea man artist and photographers can just upload their pictures for cash i really hope they also provide an auction section for the top artists it will help out too

MikesLeo

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:26:49 PM

SELFLLERY is really great project. The pictures of this photo will create their interest. By using this platform, users can earn rewards through their shared photos and we are somehow making fun and earning some profit at the same time because it is great.
Selfllery is not being every once choice as we can simply use it and make money there was loads of supporters for selfllery now as the concept is unique with an excellent road map it is being the better choice for all the investors.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:42:57 PM

it seems to me the payment will be unambiguously in the tokens, because what is the point of creating a crypto project and paying for the Fiats. Of course I would like to hear a comment from the developers on this issue.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:49:48 PM

For why buy YOU tokens? They can be used as an internal currency within the project to purchase products and services from companies represented in the marketplace, and to pay for contextual advertising or premium accounts in SELFLLERY!

SELFLLERY is platform that connect advertiser/seller and users/buyer, they don't need that content form themselves. And if you mean why they didn't just use currency like their or bitcoin instead of creating a token, they can do that if they have the money to build that the platform, but since they need to fund their project, they started ICOs that requires to issue a token.
Anyway I read their whitepaper that YOU tokens should not be seen as an investment, but they will have some value on the cryptocurrencies market.
I agree with you, YOU tokens will have their value after the ICO finish and their working showing they really develop this platform. Of course, i think YOU tokens look like rewards for posting your images, videos.

No, it's not my opinion, I gave him official info that has been mentioned in the whitepaper, for me I interested in the platform and not in YOU TOKEN, but of course I aim to sign up for platform and earn YOU token though monetize my visual content. In term of investment, I don't see myself investing in project that doesn't consider my contribution as investment.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 11:20:49 PM

aah Yeah thats the whole idea man artist and photographers can just upload their pictures for cash i really hope they also provide an auction section for the top artists it will help out too
Yes they should provide the auction section as it will also be of great use for much artist as they would always get the correct amount for their hardwork and creativity. This project is really going to be of great use for tallented peoples and hope it soon gets good high.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:22:58 PM

Well, so we buy token at now and must waiting at least after Selfllery generation token events end, we can receive the token or immediately?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:31:41 PM

SELFLLERY is really great project. The pictures of this photo will create their interest. By using this platform, users can earn rewards through their shared photos and we are somehow making fun and earning some profit at the same time because it is great.
Selfllery is not being every once choice as we can simply use it and make money there was loads of supporters for selfllery now as the concept is unique with an excellent road map it is being the better choice for all the investors.

Exactly, a unique project that can easily to understand especially those people whoe are love to take pictures. Hopefully they will able to provide some attractive featutes which can be like by users as well as probable investors on this project.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:59:33 PM

Exactly, a unique project that can easily to understand especially those people whoe are love to take pictures. Hopefully they will able to provide some attractive featutes which can be like by users as well as probable investors on this project.
Don't worry about that, we can know this project is not the unique but their team keep hardworking, you can invest or not, but if not you lost a big chance to earn profit from Selfllery.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:02:14 AM

Don't worry about that, we can know this project is not the unique but their team keep hardworking, you can invest or not, but if not you lost a big chance to earn profit from Selfllery.
Investing into this project will truely be much profitable ahead and also i am sure that the team might have collected good funds as the project is really much famous now and hopefully it would have attracted several good investors to their project.
Underrated

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:20:42 AM

Investing into this project will truely be much profitable ahead and also i am sure that the team might have collected good funds as the project is really much famous now and hopefully it would have attracted several good investors to their project.
Yes the team will soon reach the hardcap and also i am sure that several investors are yet investing into this project for a better future untill now and also they will have some good benefits ahead investing into it.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:14:21 AM

Well, so we buy token at now and must waiting at least after Selfllery generation token events end, we can receive the token or immediately?

For now. I think its good to hold on first the token you have earned in the ICO. And if  I was you mate, I will wait months and see if the Selfllery tokens will pump and then sell= profit! For now, I am expecting after the end of  ICO many investors will sell and trade their token, that could potentially dump the price of this one.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:26:08 AM

Yes the team will soon reach the hardcap and also i am sure that several investors are yet investing into this project for a better future untill now and also they will have some good benefits ahead investing into it.

Ehh unless the hard cap is small af reaching it with such a limited targetted audience seems kinda impossible. But again that's just my two satoshis
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:54:09 AM

The idea of the project can not be said to be revolutionary, I would like to know that the developer wants to propose a new one, something that does not exist in other platforms.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: