Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] SELFLLERY | TAKE PHOTO - MAKE MONEY 🔥  (Read 9712 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:28:13 AM

The idea of the project can not be said to be revolutionary, I would like to know that the developer wants to propose a new one, something that does not exist in other platforms.
We do not require to compare our Selfllery idea with others instead we can do focus on our unique features and the advanced technology with the same idea that really grabs the attention of the investors and participants for making us as their choice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:30:30 AM

SELFLLERY is really great project. The pictures of this photo will create their interest. By using this platform, users can earn rewards through their shared photos and we are somehow making fun and earning some profit at the same time because it is great.
Selfllery is not being every once choice as we can simply use it and make money there was loads of supporters for selfllery now as the concept is unique with an excellent road map it is being the better choice for all the investors.

Exactly, a unique project that can easily to understand especially those people whoe are love to take pictures. Hopefully they will able to provide some attractive featutes which can be like by users as well as probable investors on this project.

Yeah, aside from existing features that selflerry already have, I am still looking for a new one that can make others to be attracted with this project. Looking forward for more updates about this project.

IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:43:08 AM

A project that can serve as a good alternative to existing free photo content exchangers. And he attracts users to himself
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:46:07 AM

I wonder if the quality of the photos will affect how much it costs? For example, the higher the resolution, the more you can get coins

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:32:18 AM

Well, so we buy token at now and must waiting at least after Selfllery generation token events end, we can receive the token or immediately?

For now. I think its good to hold on first the token you have earned in the ICO. And if  I was you mate, I will wait months and see if the Selfllery tokens will pump and then sell= profit! For now, I am expecting after the end of  ICO many investors will sell and trade their token, that could potentially dump the price of this one.

If you are really active in looking at the trading, selling some when the price goes up and reach its peak is a good opportunity to gain more. But holding is the best thing to do when investing in a coin and I think YOU token will have a good return.
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:15:42 AM

I wonder if the quality of the photos will affect how much it costs? For example, the higher the resolution, the more you can get coins
Good point mate, I am also wondering how thier payment scheme works? I hope you devs can give us anser on this.
there maybe a like and comment system that can affect how much we earn from this platform
so there will be a provision to make money through selfie photos, would be a lot of enthusiasts because many people have a hobby

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:34:39 AM

A project that can serve as a good alternative to existing free photo content exchangers. And he attracts users to himself
You are confusing something. this is not a free photo exchanger. Users will be rewarded for the photo. That is, sell them as their work.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:05:10 AM

SELFLLERY is really great project. The pictures of this photo will create their interest. By using this platform, users can earn rewards through their shared photos and we are somehow making fun and earning some profit at the same time because it is great.
Selfllery is not being every once choice as we can simply use it and make money there was loads of supporters for selfllery now as the concept is unique with an excellent road map it is being the better choice for all the investors.

Exactly, a unique project that can easily to understand especially those people whoe are love to take pictures. Hopefully they will able to provide some attractive featutes which can be like by users as well as probable investors on this project.
I do not see anything particularly unique in this project. Professional photographers have their work, but on this platform I think they can get extra money amateurs.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:49:16 AM

I really like the selfllery project. Aside from my interes in photos which I really enjoy in taking pictures, I can have an additional bonus entertainment for my self where in, I can earn extra profits using the Selfllery. I hope that this will really click in the market industry. So, keep prohlgressing team Selfllery and keep kicking.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:11:18 AM

I really like the selfllery project. Aside from my interes in photos which I really enjoy in taking pictures, I can have an additional bonus entertainment for my self where in, I can earn extra profits using the Selfllery. I hope that this will really click in the market industry. So, keep prohlgressing team Selfllery and keep kicking.
I'm hoping it too that this project will be adapted by many investors in the market so that it can helped a lot of youth and they will be able to build funds for the charities. And also I hoped that the dev team are really serious for this project because it can benefit the people worldwide.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:45:56 AM

I'm hoping it too that this project will be adapted by many investors in the market so that it can helped a lot of youth and they will be able to build funds for the charities. And also I hoped that the dev team are really serious for this project because it can benefit the people worldwide.

Yeah right. selflerry will be able to help those people who is in need to earn some money, just by taking quality pictures and sharing it in selflerry app Im sure that many of us can earn good amount here.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:54:40 AM

Don't worry about that, we can know this project is not the unique but their team keep hardworking, you can invest or not, but if not you lost a big chance to earn profit from Selfllery.
Investing into this project will truely be much profitable ahead and also i am sure that the team might have collected good funds as the project is really much famous now and hopefully it would have attracted several good investors to their project.
Yes the team will soon reach the hardcap and also i am sure that several investors are yet investing into this project for a better future untill now and also they will have some good benefits ahead investing into it.

Ehh unless the hard cap is small af reaching it with such a limited targetted audience seems kinda impossible. But again that's just my two satoshis

Well I mentioned it also at the beginning of this thread.Too many competitors, again and again.  Photographers earning in centralized platforms 10.000 - 100.000 USD yearly.  I dont know the rewards here exactly, but I am not sure if someone already earns 50.000 USD in a centralized platform, would change it instead of cryptocurrency (and this is a new one).  There is no doubt this platform is not going to gain so much members just like in other centralized platforms.

And this is just my two smerits
Ashotik28

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:55:57 AM

Every month SELFLLERY donates 10% of its profits to various charities. In addition,
SELFLLERY incorporates a charity program, where any SELFLLERY user can determine the percentage of donations from their income to a charity of choice.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:59:43 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 01:01:47 PM by pikebu

The concept is quite interesting, usually a social project just for just sharing, but here there is a reward program for foto we take and will get some sort of reward.
And it's good that you can not only exchange photos, but also get a profit for it. Clearly it will not be huge, but at least something
More than social media and the benefits of selfllery as you said, it will be instrument of investment in future via ICO right now, we can makes investment in Facebook or other on the early when the price of share is cheap, but in selfllery we have good chance getting cheap ICO right now.
Yes, investing in early ICO projects is the great investment to have which is the price is still cheap and the project is still starting. Selfllery will be successful and i know this will be a great project to have.
Yes selfllery will be sucessfull in the future, because it has real business, real community, real function of token and we can use their service right now on here https://selfllery.com/ before making investment into their ICO, in fundamental aspects of selfllery it is good project in the future and we have good chance right now to be part of project.
Great, so we can use the platform before the ICO has ended? What a good decision made by the developer to learn how the platform will be working before investing.
Of course Yes, you can upload your photos and get likes on them right now! Likes are automatically converted into YOU tokens (ERC20) on your SELFLLERY account. Go and try now at selfllery.com or download our app on Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.selfllery.makephototakemoney, that's why i was said it is real project because there are community of selfllery to be ready addoption the coins on the platform and the numbers of community on selfllery to be more increasing and it is first project on digital currencies, if i am not wrong after the ICO ends the users selfllery that has got good rating on there will get the doubles coins.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:30:57 PM

Even if they are really serious it is still not enough to make the project successful, they need to have an active community and serious investors that will continue to support this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:00:16 PM

The concept is quite interesting, usually a social project just for just sharing, but here there is a reward program for foto we take and will get some sort of reward.
And it's good that you can not only exchange photos, but also get a profit for it. Clearly it will not be huge, but at least something
More than social media and the benefits of selfllery as you said, it will be instrument of investment in future via ICO right now, we can makes investment in Facebook or other on the early when the price of share is cheap, but in selfllery we have good chance getting cheap ICO right now.
Yes, investing in early ICO projects is the great investment to have which is the price is still cheap and the project is still starting. Selfllery will be successful and i know this will be a great project to have.
Yes selfllery will be sucessfull in the future, because it has real business, real community, real function of token and we can use their service right now on here https://selfllery.com/ before making investment into their ICO, in fundamental aspects of selfllery it is good project in the future and we have good chance right now to be part of project.
Great, so we can use the platform before the ICO has ended? What a good decision made by the developer to learn how the platform will be working before investing.
Of course Yes, you can upload your photos and get likes on them right now! Likes are automatically converted into YOU tokens (ERC20) on your SELFLLERY account. Go and try now at selfllery.com or download our app on Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.selfllery.makephototakemoney, that's why i was said it is real project because there are community of selfllery to be ready addoption the coins on the platform and the numbers of community on selfllery to be more increasing and it is first project on digital currencies, if i am not wrong after the ICO ends the users selfllery that has got good rating on there will get the doubles coins.
Selfllery seems a first unique and realistic purposeful project with wonderful opportunities that we can utilize in real time, its my time and i am downloading the app to make use of this opportunity.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:26:40 PM

Every month SELFLLERY donates 10% of its profits to various charities. In addition,
SELFLLERY incorporates a charity program, where any SELFLLERY user can determine the percentage of donations from their income to a charity of choice.
If that is the case, then this should be supported by many investors who wanted also to help various charity through the used of this platform. Selfllery is simply about sharing photos which in return we can earn rewards and this is quite an interesting kind of business.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:35:49 PM

If that is the case, then this should be supported by many investors who wanted also to help various charity through the used of this platform. Selfllery is simply about sharing photos which in return we can earn rewards and this is quite an interesting kind of business.
Great! What a lovely small charity foundation made by SELFLLERY. I really gonna love this project because of this small feature!
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:02:25 PM

The idea of the project can not be said to be revolutionary, I would like to know that the developer wants to propose a new one, something that does not exist in other platforms.
You may be right that an idea like this one might not be on this platform,but therefore can be a similar concept out there.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:44:00 PM

Charity Well the way i see it is basically helps with image sharing for cash and artist and image creators are going to have ownership control over their pictures which if you want to use you will have to pay its all about bringing it together but the charity you are talking about will only happen if Selfllery decide to do that themselve

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: