Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:55:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] SELFLLERY | TAKE PHOTO - MAKE MONEY 🔥  (Read 9712 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:45:36 PM

The idea of the project can not be said to be revolutionary, I would like to know that the developer wants to propose a new one, something that does not exist in other platforms.
You may be right that an idea like this one might not be on this platform,but therefore can be a similar concept out there.
I think developers understand this perfectly and are developing on their platform some unique functions that no other platform uses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:06:53 PM

The launch of the TGE was promising, but we see that the project's fundraising stalled on the spot. But we still have 17 days left, I hope the situation will change for the better
Taugami

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:19:05 PM

Sold a little more than 1.5 million tokens. I believe that this is not bad. I want to support the project and wish you good luck!

asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:25:02 PM

This is a good idea. However it lacks of good communication and it seems fairly similar to the kodak coin...
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:04:43 PM

Well, so we buy token at now and must waiting at least after Selfllery generation token events end, we can receive the token or immediately?

For now. I think its good to hold on first the token you have earned in the ICO. And if  I was you mate, I will wait months and see if the Selfllery tokens will pump and then sell= profit! For now, I am expecting after the end of  ICO many investors will sell and trade their token, that could potentially dump the price of this one.
It's a good tip to keep as much tokens as the price may drop slightly. On the other hand, the decision to burn the remaining coins is a sort of "guarantee" of the fact that there is demand for payment of services, the number being limited, the price will increase.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:29:28 PM

This is a good idea. However it lacks of good communication and it seems fairly similar to the kodak coin...
Kodak coin is a way different but yes, this project has some characteristics similar to that but hope that it won't be any obstacle and the team will continue to reach great success ahead. Hope that this project soon reaches great heights.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:21:39 PM

The concept is quite interesting, usually a social project just for just sharing, but here there is a reward program for foto we take and will get some sort of reward.
And it's good that you can not only exchange photos, but also get a profit for it. Clearly it will not be huge, but at least something
More than social media and the benefits of selfllery as you said, it will be instrument of investment in future via ICO right now, we can makes investment in Facebook or other on the early when the price of share is cheap, but in selfllery we have good chance getting cheap ICO right now.
Yes, investing in early ICO projects is the great investment to have which is the price is still cheap and the project is still starting. Selfllery will be successful and i know this will be a great project to have.
Yes selfllery will be sucessfull in the future, because it has real business, real community, real function of token and we can use their service right now on here https://selfllery.com/ before making investment into their ICO, in fundamental aspects of selfllery it is good project in the future and we have good chance right now to be part of project.
Great, so we can use the platform before the ICO has ended? What a good decision made by the developer to learn how the platform will be working before investing.
Of course Yes, you can upload your photos and get likes on them right now! Likes are automatically converted into YOU tokens (ERC20) on your SELFLLERY account. Go and try now at selfllery.com or download our app on Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.selfllery.makephototakemoney, that's why i was said it is real project because there are community of selfllery to be ready addoption the coins on the platform and the numbers of community on selfllery to be more increasing and it is first project on digital currencies, if i am not wrong after the ICO ends the users selfllery that has got good rating on there will get the doubles coins.
Selfllery seems a first unique and realistic purposeful project with wonderful opportunities that we can utilize in real time, its my time and i am downloading the app to make use of this opportunity.
Yes it is unique project and the most important selfllery it is first project related with cryptos currencies and it has good potential to replace another social media with cryptos currencies, it will takes users from another social media because there is YOU token on selfllery, the people will be happy to share their picture and getting token YOU on their account.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:51:14 PM

I'm interested and the developer can answer. Can I get a reward in fiat or will the reward only be in the crypt for my photos?
For sure mate you will be rewarded with thier tokens since you will be submitting your own photosvon thier website.
The reward will only be in the tokens of this site. Just think logically, why would they create a token if they could pay the fiat? I think everything is clear here.
Yes you will get payment into their tokens but if you want your fiat currency then you can sell their tokens on any one of exchange on which it will listed.then you can easily convert it into your fiat currency.so keep support the project and share it  as more as possible.

Selfllery will be soon get listed on some good exchanges i guess and at that time you can really easily convert your tokens into eth/btc or direct your fiat currency. It will be great for all bounty participators too i guess.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:08:48 PM

I really like the selfllery project. Aside from my interes in photos which I really enjoy in taking pictures, I can have an additional bonus entertainment for my self where in, I can earn extra profits using the Selfllery. I hope that this will really click in the market industry. So, keep prohlgressing team Selfllery and keep kicking.
I'm hoping it too that this project will be adapted by many investors in the market so that it can helped a lot of youth and they will be able to build funds for the charities. And also I hoped that the dev team are really serious for this project because it can benefit the people worldwide.
I think for investors exactly this project appears very preferably. In my opinion topic qualitative photos is very popular, indeed we see their each day. Very transparent system as well is nice for crypto-community.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:09:47 PM

I'm interested and the developer can answer. Can I get a reward in fiat or will the reward only be in the crypt for my photos?
For sure mate you will be rewarded with thier tokens since you will be submitting your own photosvon thier website.
The reward will only be in the tokens of this site. Just think logically, why would they create a token if they could pay the fiat? I think everything is clear here.
Yes you will get payment into their tokens but if you want your fiat currency then you can sell their tokens on any one of exchange on which it will listed.then you can easily convert it into your fiat currency.so keep support the project and share it  as more as possible.

Selfllery will be soon get listed on some good exchanges i guess and at that time you can really easily convert your tokens into eth/btc or direct your fiat currency. It will be great for all bounty participators too i guess.
This project is actually great and will surely be listed and approved by several good exchanges. I am waiting for the day when i can really see the tokens of this project on some major exchanges. That day would be the most profitable day in the life of selfllery i guess.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:17:01 PM

I really like the selfllery project. Aside from my interes in photos which I really enjoy in taking pictures, I can have an additional bonus entertainment for my self where in, I can earn extra profits using the Selfllery. I hope that this will really click in the market industry. So, keep prohlgressing team Selfllery and keep kicking.
I'm hoping it too that this project will be adapted by many investors in the market so that it can helped a lot of youth and they will be able to build funds for the charities. And also I hoped that the dev team are really serious for this project because it can benefit the people worldwide.
I think for investors exactly this project appears very preferably. In my opinion topic qualitative photos is very popular, indeed we see their each day. Very transparent system as well is nice for crypto-community.
It is a common idea with a unique motive that would even return every individual to utilize their skills by choosing the opportunity with Selfllery platform and there was many photographers mostly attracting.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:22:37 PM

The launch of the TGE was promising, but we see that the project's fundraising stalled on the spot. But we still have 17 days left, I hope the situation will change for the better
17 days is still long enough and who knows everything will be change because we don't know what will happen to this project. Crypto is unpredictable therefore, everything still has the chance to achieved their target.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:27:00 PM

That's why I like too about SELFLLERY, being transparent to its community and users that will surely have their trust in developing this unique platform. By visiting on their website you can actually asked questions with their live chat support.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:46:28 PM

I believe that investors would really look into the project and think about investing in the project because of the idea of the project. It is a really simple idea but it will be effective to many people around the world.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:07:06 PM

SELFLLERY is really great project. The pictures of this photo will create their interest. By using this platform, users can earn rewards through their shared photos and we are somehow making fun and earning some profit at the same time because it is great.
Selfllery is not being every once choice as we can simply use it and make money there was loads of supporters for selfllery now as the concept is unique with an excellent road map it is being the better choice for all the investors.

Exactly, a unique project that can easily to understand especially those people whoe are love to take pictures. Hopefully they will able to provide some attractive featutes which can be like by users as well as probable investors on this project.
I do not see anything particularly unique in this project. Professional photographers have their work, but on this platform I think they can get extra money amateurs.
Agree with you mate. Professional photographers may take this platform if they want to have a passive income aside from the income they get from their actual job. But I guess the people who can gain greater income from this are not photographers but people who have huge influence.

Not sure if it fits correctly into the discussion but if you look at instagram, the amount of professional fotos on that platform is astonishing. Isn't SELFLLERY just incentivizing people to share great, interesting and professional content on their platform in exchange for rewards?
Ashotik28

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:45:29 PM

Sold a little more than 1.5 million tokens. I believe that this is not bad. I want to support the project and wish you good luck!
in my opinion, it is very small. Rather, it is small compared to how much they wanted to collect. Although there is still time, but usually the majority invests in the beginning of sales, tk. get bonuses in the first days.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:46:39 PM

The idea of the project can not be said to be revolutionary, I would like to know that the developer wants to propose a new one, something that does not exist in other platforms.

If you read deeply about the project you will find that SELFLLERY is offering some features that you not find on other website, for example on Instagram you can not monetize you content, you can not participate in photo quests or Photo Contests that make by advertisers to earn money, don't get anything if someone like you photos.
The product is new, but the freature and the way the platform works,It's special.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:53:01 PM

This project is actually great and will surely be listed and approved by several good exchanges. I am waiting for the day when i can really see the tokens of this project on some major exchanges. That day would be the most profitable day in the life of selfllery i guess.
Yeah, we need to support this great project that involves our nice and develop technology. Also, by having this project probably many will support users as well as investors and to have more funds.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:07:53 PM

Yeah, we need to support this great project that involves our nice and develop technology. Also, by having this project probably many will support users as well as investors and to have more funds.

I hope more and more person will joining at Selfllery project. So what kind of people will pay attention at here? Supporters, Investors, Photographers, Streamers?
CryptoProcent

Activity: 291
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:28:05 PM

17 days is still long enough and who knows everything will be change because we don't know what will happen to this project. Crypto is unpredictable therefore, everything still has the chance to achieved their target.

I think in 17 days many things can change for the better. Many investors, even if they have the advantage of investing as quickly as possible, wait until the last few days to see how the project evolves. I think Selfllery has the potential and in the end everything will be fine.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: