Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:51:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] ZERGPOOL.com - Multialgo, autoexchange, 0.5% fee, 250+ coins  (Read 57358 times)
pinpins (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 12:13:06 PM

How come when i supply both c= and mc= same coin, instead of mature coins sending to my wallet they are labeled only as "exchange". I'm speaking specifically about neodash. here's my wallet for reference: Is this normal?

http://zergpool.com/?address=T1r43WPvPEysAAtrB1RShcrmaKs53TvS7

There is common status pattern among all coins, as they can both participate in Exchange or being directly refunded. We only don't exchange portion of coins entitled to be payed directrly.

You should not worry about this status, just give it a time.

I still have not received my coins. Where were they sent, because i have not received them in my wallet. I also mined neodash at hashpool.eu and received all coins from them already.

I see no transactions here: http://zergpool.com/site/tx?address=T1r43WPvPEysAAtrB1RShcrmaKs53TvS7 but my balance has been drained away to zero.

I am checking your case now. I will add your balance soon back and solve it for others

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinpins (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 12:14:38 PM

I disagree with how the payment was made!

Please ellaborate more, what is exactly went wrong for you
Eneen

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:09:22 PM

Is it possible to do payouts in ETH?
pinpins (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:17:40 PM

Is it possible to do payouts in ETH?

If you make decent contribution to hashrate and earn significant amounts, I will make it for you
pinpins (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 01:26:34 PM

How come when i supply both c= and mc= same coin, instead of mature coins sending to my wallet they are labeled only as "exchange". I'm speaking specifically about neodash. here's my wallet for reference: Is this normal?

There is common status pattern among all coins, as they can both participate in Exchange or being directly refunded. We only don't exchange portion of coins entitled to be payed directrly.

I still have not received my coins. Where were they sent, because i have not received them in my wallet. I also mined neodash at hashpool.eu and received all coins from them already.

I see no transactions here: http://zergpool.com/site/tx?address=T1r43WPvPEysAAtrB1RShcrmaKs53TvS7 but my balance has been drained away to zero.

I am checking your case now. I will add your balance soon back and solve it for others

This is fixed for you and permanently for all others.
126vova

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:27:28 PM

This is fixed for you and permanently for all others.
I have the same situation - there have been two write-offs from this wallet XqXFUDFgeKRFFhU3hWr7bXwnpFxNw5RWtx, but the enrollments as you promised me and there is no either on Dash's wallet or on the purse bitcoin  191Z8a2VzbmhhXjs4KCvM4oCZoRPrjAC54. I will recall the amount was about 0.0050 Bitcoin
pinpins (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:07:47 PM

I must say estimates currently are wrong, and this is  I want to fix tonight. Estimates supposed to work for algo switch for best selected coins however some miners like to mine just some coin, but it contributes as with bad rating to overall capability.
Saponetta

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:51:54 PM

I must say estimates currently are wrong, and this is  I want to fix tonight. Estimates supposed to work for algo switch for best selected coins however some miners like to mine just some coin, but it contributes as with bad rating to overall capability.

Wich ones? estimate current or 24h or both?
All coins or only some of them?
Thx
pinpins (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:43:36 PM

I must say estimates currently are wrong, and this is  I want to fix tonight. Estimates supposed to work for algo switch for best selected coins however some miners like to mine just some coin, but it contributes as with bad rating to overall capability.

Wich ones? estimate current or 24h or both?
All coins or only some of them?
Thx

All coins were affected because of direct coin minings. Imagine somone decides to mine super unprofitable coin and it contributes to overall stats, making wrong estimate on algo profitability itself.

PS:
Algo estimates are fixed. Now data is based only for Option 1 hashrate, leaving direct mining not being part of average
paskevic

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:51:24 PM

hello from lithuania pinpins! Smiley i think it would be nice to have a discord channel or something like that for this pool where we could discuss things in real time. m?
126vova

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:09:24 PM

Why do you ignore my question. If you can not solve my problem with the listing, then write it! I'm asking the second question for a second and you do not answer stupidly. I'm not against leaving this money for the development of the pool, but do not tell it !
126vova

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:24:13 PM

Why do you ignore my question. If you can not solve my problem with the listing, then write it! I'm asking the second question for a second and you do not answer stupidly. I'm not against leaving this money for the development of the pool, but do not tell it !
How to mining the coins on which stands (no autotrade) ???And what im need to do for this Roll Eyes
pinpins (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 09:45:02 PM

How to mining the coins on which stands (no autotrade) ???And what im need to do for this Roll Eyes

Pleaes use option 2 for that. That is only possibility.
126vova

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:56:45 PM

Thank you. Will the coins be accurately transferred to the wallet? And what about my transactions with Dash Grin
126vova

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:25:53 PM

Did on a variant 2. Asik shows the found blocks but in statistics of a pool they are not displayed and receipts accordingly. How to me to learn whether there will be transactions? Delivered the mining of Centurion (CNT)
  c=wallett YOBit CNT,mc=CNT.What am I doing wrong? Roll Eyes
pinpins (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:02:23 AM

Did on a variant 2. Asik shows the found blocks but in statistics of a pool they are not displayed and receipts accordingly. How to me to learn whether there will be transactions? Delivered the mining of Centurion (CNT)

Can you provide wallet address to help you?
126vova

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:38:57 AM

I tried and with another coin, too, the miner finds the blocks but their statistics and confirmation on the pool are not. For Centurion coin CV8tufb38FpLmVRYmoD4mvEuaEQwTndsLK ,for Ogn coin oWYTqpeTDbXKdghrhN96rdtboCyoYs2hna
pinpins (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:29:53 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 09:33:32 AM by pinpins

I must say estimates currently are wrong, and this is  I want to fix tonight. Estimates supposed to work for algo switch for best selected coins however some miners like to mine just some coin, but it contributes as with bad rating to overall capability.

Thank you noting this down, I have disabled those for mining until figured out reasons blocks are not found there..

I tried and with another coin, too, the miner finds the blocks but their statistics and confirmation on the pool are not. For Centurion coin CV8tufb38FpLmVRYmoD4mvEuaEQwTndsLK ,for Ogn coin oWYTqpeTDbXKdghrhN96rdtboCyoYs2hna

These coins now disabled, I need to make root cause analyses regarding not found blocks
papacheal

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:48:07 AM

FYI, for those ramping up efforts on the Neoscrypt coins on Zergpool, a new Excavator was released a few days ago (1.4.2a). Speed improvements on Neoscrypt specifically are huge (i.e. 15% jump on hashrate for my 1070/1080Ti cards from 1.4.1a).

https://github.com/nicehash/excavator/releases
icolsuineg

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 12:32:01 PM

Could you check 3KUntsHndE81wo6JyrthLmAo41AzZS7rHk, says payment 10 h ago, but I don't see one.

FYI, for those ramping up efforts on the Neoscrypt coins on Zergpool, a new Excavator was released a few days ago (1.4.2a). Speed improvements on Neoscrypt specifically are huge (i.e. 15% jump on hashrate for my 1070/1080Ti cards from 1.4.1a).

https://github.com/nicehash/excavator/releases
I dislike it wholeheartedly, and the speeds on 1080 Ti are pretty much same as hsrminer or latest KlausT. 1350 or so, hsrminer shows more (and mostly delivers).

♦♦♦ CRYPTUMCOIN ♦♦♦
Miner and trade-centric Equihash-based cryptocurrency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: