Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:09:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) 🌍⚡✅ Crypto - Freelancer Platform - Escrow ✅⚡🌍  (Read 21896 times)
HIOAg

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:05:52 AM

こんにちは、日本の友達に!
Safetradecoin.netのウェブサイトが稼動しており、Twitterアカウントも用意されています。 $ XSTC   
bellnick88

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:06:59 AM

Wow the price has shot up in a number of days! Looking forward to the coin though!
timbodacious

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:56:30 AM

list it on hitbc and binance and she will moon. Awesome its almost at $0.03!!!!!! I bought in when it was like 1/20th of  one cent lol. will buy more and hodle. TO ONE DOLLAR OR BUST! Going good guys just bought like 5k more lol.
Andrew321

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:48:35 AM

XSTC needs another exchange.. haven't been able to login to coinexchange all day!
acefox

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:58:00 AM

I agree that safe trade coin needs to be listed on more then just coinexchange. But anyone unable to access the coinexchange website (which I was one and frantically looking for some way to access my account since safe trade coin is doing so well right now) should go to the XSTC website and log in through that portal.  I just logged into my coinexchange account and all my balances are correct.  Haven't tried to withdraw anything yet. Cheers everyone
prowe (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:13:39 AM

Andrew, it could be the problem is with your own provider.

Coinexchange & the website seem to be working fine.

The only thing that people have to keep in mind is that the market cap @ coinmarketcap has some delay with updating the market. That matter exists with all currencies listed with Coinexhange, despite it will probably be solved soon.  Smiley

We were able to hit the $0.04 virtually, doing good!

In the future we will decide to expand to other exchanges as well depending on the possibilities. There will be expenditures to join them but 'whales' willing to make that step can contact me.

But first we have to keep on making progress within the project itself  Grin

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
timbodacious

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:32:05 AM

prowe you can dump some coins now to pay for the expenditures of getting listed on other exchanges. youre the whale pumping this coin with no developers. the website is up, you need to spread to other exchanges asap.
CryptofuryNG

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:55:55 AM

The only thing that people have to keep in mind is that the market cap @ coinmarketcap has some delay with updating the market. That matter exists with all currencies listed with Coinexhange, despite it will probably be solved soon.  Smiley

In the future we will decide to expand to other exchanges as well depending on the possibilities. There will be expenditures to join them but 'whales' willing to make that step can contact me.

Great and resounding response to the demand for listing on more exchanges. Focus should be more on the roadmap which will give this coin more credence. It's good to be in more exchanges no doubt. Step by step we will get there.
prowe (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:47:20 AM

prowe you can dump some coins now to pay for the expenditures of getting listed on other exchanges. youre the whale pumping this coin with no developers. the website is up, you need to spread to other exchanges asap.

Hi Tim, in a community-driven project the most fair way would be to split all costs according to the amount XSTC we hold.

I can't blame you being a bit ignorant, please do some research, the expenditures of joining other prominent exchanges as well would be tens of BTC in total. And not just BTC, you have to be able to evolve the project first before you are able to make the next step. That's my main focus, getting the right competent people abboard and make progress and be able to improve all aspects significantly. Else prominent exchanges wouldn't even take it in consideration to let us join, keep that in mind.

Your reply seems more a way to troll as well, because if you would think rationally you would be able to think further then your conclusion. And your insinuation that I don't have any contact with developers who will be committed to the project in the future is not that smart either.

Hopefully this post saves me some time, the next time to reply on such type of reactions.

To the moon and beyond!

prowe (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:50:47 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 08:02:49 AM by prowe

Great and resounding response to the demand for listing on more exchanges. Focus should be more on the roadmap which will give this coin more credence. It's good to be in more exchanges no doubt. Step by step we will get there.

Fully agree, all elements have to build up first and if everything is settled, then there is space to make such a request in the future!  Cool

The prospects are good and the trade volume as well.

https://twitter.com/safetradecoin/status/954624588989784065

CryptofuryNG

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:08:24 AM

Hi Tim, in a community-driven project the most fair way would be to split all costs according to the amount XSTC we hold.

I can't blame you being a bit ignorant, please do some research, the expenditures of joining other prominent exchanges as well would be tens of BTC in total. And not just BTC, you have to be able to evolve the project first before you are able to make the next step. That's my main focus, getting the right competent people abboard and make progress and be able to improve all aspects significantly. Else prominent exchanges wouldn't even take it in consideration to let us join, keep that in mind.

Your reply seems more a way to troll as well, because if you would think rationally you would be able to think further then your conclusion. And your insinuation that I don't have any contact with developers who will be committed to the project in the future is not that smart either.

Hopefully this post saves me some time, the next time to reply on such type of reactions.

To the moon and beyond!

This is a pure win by T.K.O
coinscontrol

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:16:29 AM

https://coinscontrol.com - Future Crypto coins trading Platform

Coins Control Listing Promo: Get your coin listed on Coins Control Exchange for a very low fee of 0.05 btc. Offer is good for a very limited time only. 

link will go to the addcoin section >> https://coinscontrol.com/Addcoin
heropeter8

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:28:19 AM

Some Problems:
1, As a side project I am willing to put effort in the revival of this cryptocurrency? I can not understand this sentence well? XSTC's historical story is how
2, XSTC allocation rules is how? Just mine it?
3, whether there is a clear line of marketing of some projects or technology updates?
heropeter8

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:30:50 AM

Some Problems:
1, As a side project I am willing to put effort in the revival of this cryptocurrency? I can not understand this sentence well? XSTC's historical story is how
2, XSTC allocation rules is how? Just mine it?
3, whether there is a clear line of marketing of some projects or technology updates?

XSTC in the introductory article on the home page made it hard for me to understand what the project was doing and what was being done. What have you experienced before? Although I can be very handy at Coinexchange
jendervan

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

Yes, I saw the project XSTC has an interesting idea, the idea of new menurut.. with system that is safe and easily diexchange will give a sense of security and comfortable, I agree with the idea of the idea of this project, I saw the possibility of this project will be the one project that later,  team adequate, I was so excited to follow the project.. this project has the potential of a nice, the prospect of the jelas.. hopefully successful
prowe (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:42:44 AM

To the moon and beyond!

This is a pure win by T.K.O

I just wanted to make it very clear and hopefully I did.  Smiley

coinscontrol

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:49:04 AM

Coins Control Listing Promo: Get your coin listed on Coins Control Exchange for a very low fee of 0.05 btc. Offer is good for a very limited time only.

link will go to the addcoin section >> https://coinscontrol.com/Addcoin 
sappi13

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:55:55 AM

Hey guys

most of time coinexchange not working for me. better to listed this coin on other exchanges. could you guys tell me which team behind this project ?
prowe (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:59:05 AM

Hey guys

most of time coinexchange not working for me. better to listed this coin on other exchanges. could you guys tell me which team behind this project ?

https://twitter.com/CoinExchangeio/status/954651886346358784

PM me if you have a relevent question.

Kryptokunkku89

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:49:33 AM

More than 70x in a week seriously? Shocked I smell dump coming.. Cry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: