Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:29:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) 🌍⚡✅ Crypto - Freelancer Platform - Escrow ✅⚡🌍  (Read 21905 times)
lar0che

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:40:31 PM

Do you know why the price goes down? It was 400 satoshi now is 100-120.

Now its 70 satoshi, its go down everyday and resist to up. seems someone  wont make higher price but dump it.
Someday it could up to 400 satoshi again or even higher more if people rebuy it Grin

Whales accumulating coin, they dumped the price so they can facilitate panic and that way they can buy at a low cost.

Standard practice, they are pushing it down to pump it up later on.
prowe (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:51:24 PM

@ sharpshot

This project is alive and kickin! Even thought there was a significant increase in the price and the consequence was a price correction.

And especially when prices go up +/- 40x (4000%), it is surely evident that it would happen.

Not to mention, there was a huge influence of the exchange during the first dip, it was down for over 5 hours! And then it went up on an alternative URL.

And because Safe Trade Coin is currently still heavily depending on Coinexchange their internal situation hit the trading. At a sudden point Coinmarketcap didn't even show the volume anymore (0$) and the market URL was down for almost 24 hours  Undecided while it was still above 1.5$ million volume during that time.

Our Twitter has 672 followers in a week.

Slack has 512 users up there.

We also have a very active Japanese community and they already hit Discord to enlarge and serve the 日本語 community better.

People from all around the world gathered to be part of XSTC and this is just the beginning.

The question is not if we grow on the long term, because we will!

If you imagine what we did in a week, then you could imagine what could happen in about a few months.

I would never advice people to invest, because they have to decide it based on their own considerations.

But if they want to experience and meet our community, come have a look!  Smiley

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/safetradecoin

Slack:
https://join.slack.com/t/safetradecoin/shared_invite/enQtMzAyNTgzNDc0MjYzLWM0NDZhZjRjYmUzNmM3MTNjM2QyNDFkMTkwMTE5ZWQ4MGUzZjNiNDA5ZGYzMTc4ZTRiNGNhNjcyZDI5ZmU1MTA

Cheers!

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
lar0che

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:29:49 PM

@ sharpshot

This project is alive and kickin! Even thought there was a significant increase in the price and the consequence was a price correction.

And especially when prices go up +/- 40x (4000%), it is surely evident that it would happen.

Not to mention, there was a huge influence of the exchange during the first dip, it was down for over 5 hours! And then it went up on an alternative URL.

And because Safe Trade Coin is currently still heavily depending on Coinexchange their internal situation hit the trading. At a sudden point Coinmarketcap didn't even show the volume anymore (0$) and the market URL was down for almost 24 hours  Undecided while it was still above 1.5$ million volume during that time.

We also have a very active Japanese community and they already hit Discord to enlarge and serve the 日本語 community better.

People from all around the world gathered to be part of XSTC and this is just the beginning.

If you imagine what we did in a week, then you could imagine what could happen in about a few months.

I would never advice people to invest, because they have to decide it based on their own considerations.

But if they want to experience and meet our community, come have a look!  Smiley

Twitter:

Slack:
https://join.slack.com/t/safetradecoin/shared_invite/enQtMzAyNTgzNDc0MjYzLWM0NDZhZjRjYmUzNmM3MTNjM2QyNDFkMTkwMTE5ZWQ4MGUzZjNiNDA5ZGYzMTc4ZTRiNGNhNjcyZDI5ZmU1MTA

Cheers!

Think we can get it on another exchange?
Rolandlan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:55:17 PM

Think we can get it on another exchange?

I think it's going to be necessary. People on coinexchange don't care about the projects, they just pump and dump.
dinhvinhson

Activity: 53
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:39:30 PM

when your website is complete?
cryptwizzler

Activity: 22
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:30:33 PM

@ sharpshot

Twitter:

Slack:

Cheers!

Thanks, prowe! Glad to hear this hasn't fazed you! I'm holding tight to see what happens. Don't think I can help much with the tech side, but if there's any sort of editing work needing to be done, I'm very happy to help, as I'm a former copy editor.
chrisbrown0384

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:01:38 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 08:45:14 PM by chrisbrown0384

http://safetradecoin.net/ Websites up not complete yet. Twitter @safetradecoin. I'm about to set up a facebook page for it today or tomorrow see if its up to devs standards and hand it over..
smittycoins

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

Hi Prowe. Thank you for attempting to revive this project.

Put in big time early on. Still sitting here waiting out the correction. I'm still up a bit, so take the following for what it is.

You have investors watching this project. It needs more substance than a website with just a couple navigation links pointing out to the CE.io, coin market cap, and this announcement.
Most of the content on the website so far seems very canned.

Who is developing? From your post history it doesn't look like you would be that candidate. If you expect folks to put in more, we need a vision - and hype. Without those two, and seeing most of your post history (see boat, emc2, xvg).

Sorry for the harsh approach. I just cant bring myself to invest another substantial amount until this doesn't look like an elaborate pump.

Thanks for reading, and for your thoughts and time in doing this.
chrisbrown0384

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:38:53 PM

For sure he's the active dev.. Huge pump out of left field i got in at 18 sats a while back was like damn when I saw it spiked to 240.. Been busy have other stuff too.. The main thing about this coin is its already on an exchange. Low and he never pumped it.. Was very open said he bought tons at 5 sats.. And been doing his best to revive.. Low coin supply only around 600 million. This could easily hit a dollar in the next year if everything gets sorted out.. thats only a 600 mll cap.. I took a chance at 18 sats.. Im going sit on it for a while.. See if i can get a facebook page going for it today.. Been meaning to do that. I know devs got his hands full. Be safe with yalls money.. Im out stuff to do..
cryptwizzler

Activity: 22
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:13:59 PM

Sorry for the harsh approach. I just cant bring myself to invest another substantial amount until this doesn't look like an elaborate pump.

I understand you're just being cautious, which is certainly wise, but the reason I still have faith in this is that if it had been an elaborate pump and dump attempt, he wouldn't have much reason to sign back in at this point with ongoing discussion here after the price collapsed the way it did. One would assume he would have "dumped" already and gotten out, but that certainly doesn't appear to be the case.
smittycoins

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:41:50 PM

For sure he's the active dev..

Actively developing the brand, and actively developing in a programmatic sense are two different things. Via post history, I don't see anything that eludes to being a dev in the sense I'm talking about.

Until I see even a hint of active development, I'll have to wait out putting anything additional into it. An announcement and quasi-website ain't gonna do it for the serious folks.
chrisbrown0384

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:56:49 PM

Exactly.. if he dumped then why would he still be here. This threads less than a week old or about a week old.. Devs delivered on everything he said he was going to do so far. It had nothing at the beginning when i got in.. just this thread.. updated logo on coin.io, twitter, website.. hes also coding, he has his hands full for sure and needs help from us..
smittycoins

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:03:59 PM

Exactly.. if he dumped then why would he still be here. This threads less than a week old or about a week old.. Devs delivered on everything he said he was going to do so far. It had nothing at the beginning when i got in.. just this thread.. updated logo on coin.io, twitter, website.. hes also coding, he has his hands full for sure..

Well then... if we're actively coding how about updating the GitHub and start seeing what problems exist, and where serious devs can possibly contribute.

This: https://imgur.com/a/ZyLrt  is what matters. Not some logo on a website or social media account or hype even for that matter. Active development matters and will surge the price
chrisbrown0384

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:11:47 PM

Shit he may have dumped some to get some devs on board. Dudes a one man show right now. Idk.. But to anyone and everyone don't invest what you can't afford to lose.  I have faith in the guy as he's been honest throughout.
prowe (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:14:27 PM

Hi Prowe. Thank you for attempting to revive this project.

Put in big time early on. Still sitting here waiting out the correction. I'm still up a bit, so take the following for what it is.

You have investors watching this project. It needs more substance than a website with just a couple navigation links pointing out to the CE.io, coin market cap, and this announcement.
Most of the content on the website so far seems very canned.

Who is developing? From your post history it doesn't look like you would be that candidate. If you expect folks to put in more, we need a vision - and hype. Without those two, and seeing most of your post history (see boat, emc2, xvg).

Hop on to Slack and you are able to read more up there, I'm not going to use a forum as a chat function (I'm already doing that too much)
or a place to brainstorm and neither do you apparently with 2 posts since 17 july 2017.  Wink

Your current attempt doesn't appear to contribute in a positive way, but don't worry
people may have their opinion, just like you.

1 week passed since the revival post and I am already getting used to impatient people or people who know it all,
without the ability to add value themselves...

I don't care about people not having faith in me or in the revival. And people judging someone and actually
trying to analyze a person based on their post history is quite interesting, but it could also say something about you...

Nothing wrong with being sceptical in life, but are you able to use it the right way? I don't have the idea that is
currently really happening, but I'll give you some time to self-reflect.

Currently you seem to be more like a FUD with an attempt to buy low than someone who is able to motivate
a person who is reviving a currency that you so called invested in.  Huh

To get it straight, a revival is not something you do on your own, that is basically with every respectful project.

So with XSTC it's similar, not depending on just my skills, it's about me being able to recognize other ones as well,
and making each other stronger instead of downplaying a person without actually knowing someone.

smittycoins

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:17:15 PM

Shit he may have dumped some to get some devs on board.. Dudes a one man show right now..

Would be a reasonable move in my eyes.

prowe (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:28:54 PM

Shit he may have dumped some to get some devs on board. Dudes a one man show right now. Idk.. But to anyone and everyone don't invest what you can't afford to lose.  I have faith in the guy as he's been honest throughout.

Not the case and thanks  Wink

chrisbrown0384

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:27:10 PM

It's been a week and you have done a lot.. Props.  Get tired of these impatient panic sellers, panic buyers.. You have done everything you said you were going to do and more so don't let the skeptics get to you. Keep doing what your doing prowe. Progress.
Pinball Wiz

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:22:03 PM

It's been a week and you have done a lot.. Props.  Get tired of these impatient panic sellers, panic buyers.. You have done everything you said you were going to do and more so don't let the skeptics get to you. Keep doing what your doing prowe. Progress.
I second everything stated in the above post.  Definitely keeping an eye on this one!  (Much more accomplished than most other "revivals" I've watched.)
Nicksar

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:55:38 AM

With 600 Million cap, this coin have the capability to grow upto 35 cents in a near future if the developer comes back with the right information in his site and social media.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: