Bitcoin Forum
August 27, 2024, 08:15:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) 🌍⚡✅ Crypto - Freelancer Platform - Escrow ✅⚡🌍  (Read 21920 times)
chrisbrown0384

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:54:14 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 04:32:20 AM by chrisbrown0384

I set up a basic facebook page for SafeTradeCoin and pmed dev account details so its in his hands now.  I'm just part of the community like everyone else who wants to help and see this project succeed. https://www.facebook.com/safetradecoin
Cryptroman

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:28:08 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 08:43:27 AM by Cryptroman

Hi Prowe. Thank you for attempting to revive this project.

Put in big time early on. Still sitting here waiting out the correction. I'm still up a bit, so take the following for what it is.

You have investors watching this project. It needs more substance than a website with just a couple navigation links pointing out to the CE.io, coin market cap, and this announcement.
Most of the content on the website so far seems very canned.

Who is developing? From your post history it doesn't look like you would be that candidate. If you expect folks to put in more, we need a vision - and hype. Without those two, and seeing most of your post history (see boat, emc2, xvg).

Sorry for the harsh approach. I just cant bring myself to invest another substantial amount until this doesn't look like an elaborate pump.

Thanks for reading, and for your thoughts and time in doing this.

Hop on to Slack and you are able to read more up there, I'm not going to use a forum as a chat function (I'm already doing that too much)
or a place to brainstorm and neither do you apparently with 2 posts since 17 july 2017.  Wink

Your current attempt doesn't appear to contribute in a positive way, but don't worry
people may have their opinion, just like you.

1 week passed since the revival post and I am already getting used to impatient people or people who know it all,
without the ability to add value themselves...

I don't care about people not having faith in me or in the revival. And people judging someone and actually
trying to analyze a person based on their post history is quite interesting, but it could also say something about you...

Nothing wrong with being sceptical in life, but are you able to use it the right way? I don't have the idea that is
currently really happening, but I'll give you some time to self-reflect.

Currently you seem to be more like a FUD with an attempt to buy low than someone who is able to motivate
a person who is reviving a currency that you so called invested in.  Huh

To get it straight, a revival is not something you do on your own, that is basically with every respectful project.

So with XSTC it's similar, not depending on just my skills, it's about me being able to recognize other ones as well,
and making each other stronger instead of downplaying a person without actually knowing someone.

Prowe -Another reboot?? What happened the BOAT?Huh? Too hard for you now or did you simply get the pump you needed out of it?Huh

Had wondered where you go to, lots of time spent on this one now - it is all making sense this is BOAT 2.0 - dead inactive coin - sure you can put a bit of lipstick on it (new website and twitter account - how long did that take- 1hr???) but it is still a pig - this is not going to be developed, likely never will be and be honest you have likely dumped most of your coins on these people - You will likely hang around and make some insignificant posts to make it seem like something is happening and to protect your image but this is just another pump and dump vessel for you -

You wont join the discord server or open the Slack at BOAT, honestly, if there is any activity in there at all I would be extremely surprised.

My hat goes off to you - pretty clever way to make bank, using your web development skills to "revive" shitcoins - you run a very convincing scam campaign but you are 100% full of sh1t and will abandon once you have milked what you can - Just like BOAT... The whole community offered help and there is a huge pool of talent but Prowe and Obavijest just ignore the assistance and help...

Three words adequate describe them - Lying, incompetent, amateur.... yet Prowe still arrogant, when people question him?? The mind boggles...

FARK right off with this scam.

PS did you thank Toby for his 4k Gunhilde Maersk Timelapse video? you certainly didnt credit him on the site - another red flag and sign of your unethical ratlike nature.

Rolandlan

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:00:42 AM

I set up a basic facebook page for SafeTradeCoin and pmed dev account details so its in his hands now.  I'm just part of the community like everyone else who wants to help and see this project succeed. https://www.facebook.com/safetradecoin

I managed to improve a little bit the quality of the logo.

https://s10.postimg.org/fss3sjigp/27072351_906368186195419_6799847926178725702_n.jpg
Rolandlan

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:29:22 AM

Any idea about when the website might come out?

Keep doing the great job, guys !
SeanL9941

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:32:48 AM

Good afternoon! Will it be possible to involve arbitrators in order to solve the disputes between the participants of Safe Trade Coin platform?
prowe (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:47:57 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 11:42:29 AM by prowe

@ Cryptroman (this is not related to XSTC)

To get things straight, I have been putting energy in BOAT close to a half year. That is a project led by OBAViJEST, just spoke to Sting at Slack and explained him several things, I still have fresh wallet graphics that could be implemented for example, but if he keeps ignoring me and the progress within that project... then there is no space for me...

I have spend my own money in several aspects of the project, time and dedication.

Hopefully you understand now? That I am not going to spend my energy in it and get more frustrated just as you are apparently with your unfounded claims.

I created the strategy to give the project a new future, if it's not being picked up by the dev, then you just have the feeling that you stand alone...

I opened Slack in the past by the way, but there was no support or any constructive communication what contributed to get things going.

With your message you only show your own unsuitability, because if you were part of it for a longer time, you would have been able to experience my dedication.

And for the rest, you just seem to be a very disrespectful guy. I was quite positive about the conversation with Sting, but you just convinced me why I am not spending my time on such a project (BOAT) anymore. I am very glad that I paused my input up there, and I'm even more glad that it saved me from having to work with such a dickhead like you.

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
prowe (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:02:28 AM

Good afternoon! Will it be possible to involve arbitrators in order to solve the disputes between the participants of Safe Trade Coin platform?

There is no dispute related to XSTC Smiley This is just a frustrated guy of another project who is apparently in the wrong thread.

The internet (world)is full of guys like him, zero empathy, not able to think from the perspective of other people, only judging.

prowe (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:16:05 AM

I managed to improve a little bit the quality of the logo.

Thanks Rolandlan for the input. Danniel also made a very nice logo resdesign. Perhaps he can show you within Slack.  Smiley

Perhaps we can vote within the community after a few more inputs!

Cryptroman

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:34:40 PM

@ Cryptroman

To get things straight, I have been putting energy in BOAT close to a half year. That is a project led by OBAViJEST, just spoke to Sting at Slack and explained him several things, I still have fresh wallet graphics that could be implemented for example, but if he keeps ignoring me and the progress within that project... then there is no space for me...

I have spend my own money in several aspects of the project, time and dedication.

Hopefully you understand now? That I am not going to spend my energy in it and get more frustrated just as you are apparently with your unfounded claims.

I created the strategy to give the project a new future, if it's not being picked up by the dev, then you just have the feeling that you stand alone...

I opened Slack in the past by the way, but there was no support or any constructive communication what contributed to get things going.

With your message you only show your own unsuitability, because if you were part of it for a longer time, you would have been able to experience my dedication.

And for the rest, you just seem to be a very disrespectful guy. I was quite positive about the conversation with Sting, but you just convinced me why I am not spending my time on such a project (BOAT) anymore. I am very glad that I paused my input up there, and I'm even more glad that it saved me from having to work with such a dickhead like you.

Dont try and turn this around now, Prowe- You have had plenty of opportunity to voice your hard found position regarding the BOAT debarkle - You should have come out clean and clear a long time ago if you were having issues with the Dev... YOU refused to join the discord and I call bullshit... I would care never to deal with you - I never have and I never will - you are a web dev nothing more, just associated with something made out to sound a lot better that it really was (your doing). You now expect anyone to believe the rubbish you are putting out, dickhead... You spent your own time and  money on it?? Wow, pat on the back - how much did you earn out of it??? I am sure the time and money put in was very well compensated... Also out of interest from the BOAT twitter - who was the china based marketing person you got onboard the project?Huh?? Oh thats right, NO ONE - You Liar!

So anyway here is the truth, straight from the horses month - I have only  "Just" now convinced you of why you previously stopped work on the project  and "You are glad you paused your input" - You had a lot of people under the impression this was not the case and whenever anyone asked anything regarding strategy etc, you would dismiss them arrogantly or slag them off (observable here too)... Why?? because you have no strategies, no ideas, no industry connections, not idea how marine insurance works

Well that is not fair - I have no doubt you had a strategy, just not what the community would hope for though.. more of a self serving strategy to capitalise.

haha funny - I only "Just" convinced you with this post of why you previously abandoned the project.......I just cant get passed that - The self appointed "strategist and marketer" abandons project but doesnt say anything or advise anyone in the community supporting the coin??  You dont think that is market sensitive?? - Lets call a spade a spade - You had a very clear plan/strategy and it is probably in use here too - We can coin it "The prowe model" here is how it works - Find dead coin - create basic site - create twitter - hype everywhere you can - pump - dump - rinse - repeat.  

Its people like you that have lead the cryptocurrency world to where it is now and why it is fast being ruined and you and your scammy type are a disgrace.

You might be happy not to work with a dickhead like me but I am very happy to expose people like you and Obavijest for the frauds you are.. Very likely you were in cahoots and now you just use him as a scapegoat, that some heat has come your way.

Also next time you steal someones youtube content for your scam website's animation - make sure you credit them - pretty unethical not to..........And you think you deserve respect - HA!

Good luck with the graphic and web design, and your rubbish social media attempts - that is about all that makes up your repertoire isn't it? you scamming fucking twat.

Bye Bye

Cryptroman

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:42:32 PM

Just be very careful putting any of your hard earned money into any project this person is "promoting"
prowe (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:05:05 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 06:01:10 PM by prowe

@ Cryptroman

You are the ultimate example of what happens within crypto. First of all I still HODL my BOAT.

People like you are demanding a lot and not contributing in a positive way at all.

I remember when you arrived up there, shouting, demanding, judging without actually knewing what
the situation was and now you continue in the same way.  Cheesy Blind for my effort and blind for the explanation I gave you earlier.

In the case of BOAT I was volunteering without any form of reward, I even paid some graphical design I've had designed
within the first website from my own pocket, hosting costs et cetera. The namechange was necessary because the dev came up with a document
that we had to change it else it could meant the end of Doubloon (BOAT), because the name was part of another 2013 project.

After that situation I was the only one that did put effort and dedication in it constructively because I didn't want to let the community down.

I read about several development within the Marine industry and I saw lots of potential to choose a new direction.

There was support from the community, but when I handed it over to the dev he came back on the namechange in public.  Huh

Because he was Apparently not ammused that people wanted to work on his project, something he didn't do for a long time.

My latest work is not even implented by him. Made several signals but no answer.

There is always a moment when you had it...

...and that you are not able to understand it and trying to slander me, way beyond acceptable.

This is the explanaition I can give you and on all your other unfounded crap I'm not even going to react to.

And you don't understand it that people don't want to work with you? With your tone of voice? Cheesy

People like you invented slavery.

ET777

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:07:21 PM

Prowe
If it is true that you have not sold and you have caused that low shows your relationship of amount of coins before and after the descent would be very simple. A screenshot or for greater certainty a short video.
Would you do it?
chrisbrown0384

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:24:39 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 05:42:23 PM by chrisbrown0384

man yall guys need to chill... sell your shares n get the fuck out of here yee of little faith... prolly better for everyone. i messaged coinexchange last night to add links to everything on xstcs trade page, hope they do that soon..  ahh i will try to maintain facebook as best as i can until dev takes over been working on house so much, hard to do anything besides that.. harvey brought about 4 foot .. carpet to install right now https://imgur.com/a/pPtVU. If yall want proof of that too. That's the room im on now, this is completed rooms https://imgur.com/a/Vgfp3 .... Tonight I will see if I can set up a sub on Reddit for the community. Its barely a week old this revival...  anyways back to work on the house have a great day
prowe (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:58:47 PM

man yall guys need to chill... sell your shares n get the fuck out of here yee of little faith... prolly better for everyone. i messaged coinexchange last night to add links to everything on xstcs trade page, hope they do that soon..  ahh i will try to maintain facebook as best as i can until dev takes over been working on house so much, hard to do anything besides that.. harvey brought about 4 foot .. carpet to install right now https://imgur.com/a/pPtVU. If yall want proof of that too. That's the room im on now, this is completed rooms https://imgur.com/a/Vgfp3 .... Tonight I will see if I can set up a sub on Reddit for the community. Its barely a week old this revival...  anyways back to work on the house have a great day

Have a great day man, take care! I've just sent you a PM

dinhvinhson

Activity: 54
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:23:56 AM

We have to cure XSTC
JMcCaff329

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:50:01 AM

PROWE
I have sent u 2 personso messages on this site
Trying to contribute to XSTC and he with what I can

Please read and get back to me at ur soonest convenience please as I've been waiting to hear from you
Thanks so much - johnny really hope to hear from you as soon as i possibly can
ET777

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:31:58 AM

PROWE

If it is true that you have not sold and you have caused that low shows your relationship of amount of coins before and after the descent would be very simple. A screenshot or for greater certainty a short video.

Would you do it?
😐
prowe (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:13:19 AM

This board is mainly used for announcements:

Join our Slack and send me a personal message:
https://join.slack.com/t/safetradecoin/shared_invite/enQtMzAyNTgzNDc0MjYzLWM0NDZhZjRjYmUzNmM3MTNjM2QyNDFkMTkwMTE5ZWQ4MGUzZjNiNDA5ZGYzMTc4ZTRiNGNhNjcyZDI5ZmU1MTA

Thanks.

ps I don't answer insinuations anymore

CryptAdvisor

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:40:08 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2813375

on this topic it says that there is coin burn tomorrow but the price still dropping ?
prowe (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:04:07 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2813375

on this topic it says that there is coin burn tomorrow but the price still dropping ?

That thread is fake... someone copied the original one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: