Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:47:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) 🌍⚡✅ Crypto - Freelancer Platform - Escrow ✅⚡🌍  (Read 21904 times)
cdi330

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:09:52 PM

Most alts are doing bad currently while BTC is dipping, when the markets will recover, XSTC will have the opportunity to recover as well.  Cool

From the bottom to the top!

Bottom to the bottom! All the altcoins gained over the last few 7 days along with BTC. All except for XSTC of course! From 17 sat when I last posted now down over 20% to 13 sat.

Now I know why you were censoring who can even learn about XSTC.

You were trying to save me time and money!

You want to delete the FUD?

Apologize openly to those you attempted to censor because the coin is larger than you, and does not belong to you.

Or carry on in less than mediocre ways as XSTC remains the primary currency of FUD City.
flomaton

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:47:36 PM

Food for thought:

With a name like “Safe Trade Coin,” could XSTC find a niche in markets in the developing world where nations’ traditional fiat currencies are often beleaguered by inflation and other issues? If so, maybe exchanges like LUNO in South Africa could possibly be interested in XSTC one day, once the initial reboot/development phase is complete. Just an idea. Thoughts?

Here’s a related article about the crypto market in Africa that got me thinking: https://www.investopedia.com/news/africa-next-big-market-cryptocurrencies/

Disclaimer: I own some XSTC and think its name and logo rock.
bartullo

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:41:06 PM

Food for thought:

With a name like “Safe Trade Coin,” could XSTC find a niche in markets in the developing world where nations’ traditional fiat currencies are often beleaguered by inflation and other issues? If so, maybe exchanges like LUNO in South Africa could possibly be interested in XSTC one day, once the initial reboot/development phase is complete. Just an idea. Thoughts?

Here’s a related article about the crypto market in Africa that got me thinking: https://www.investopedia.com/news/africa-next-big-market-cryptocurrencies/

this is a stronq idea, wheres that boy prowe qone
cryptwizzler

Activity: 22
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:19:21 PM

Most alts are doing bad currently while BTC is dipping, when the markets will recover, XSTC will have the opportunity to recover as well.  Cool

From the bottom to the top!

Bottom to the bottom! All the altcoins gained over the last few 7 days along with BTC. All except for XSTC of course! From 17 sat when I last posted now down over 20% to 13 sat.

Now I know why you were censoring who can even learn about XSTC.

You were trying to save me time and money!

You want to delete the FUD?

Apologize openly to those you attempted to censor because the coin is larger than you, and does not belong to you.

Or carry on in less than mediocre ways as XSTC remains the primary currency of FUD City.

What is your point in posting this, exactly? Prowe is at least making an effort. And clearly no one's deleting posts, if you read back through this thread. Don't like Safe Trade Coin? Don't buy any, simple as that! Speaking at least for myself, I'm an adult and make my own choices about whether or not to do the same. I was in around this price back in January before the huge price jump, and since I continue to see that there is work being done that isn't going to happen overnight, I regret nothing. I'm curious to see where it goes, but if it goes nowhere, I won't try to pass the blame on to anyone else.

Do what works for you, but stop trying to tear down others -- there are plenty of much bigger projects going nowhere that could use your negative energy.
cryptwizzler

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:21:47 AM

Just got the good news from the folks at CryptoSlate.com that the XSTC page is fully updated, with all references to the coin being "abandoned" now removed!

Check out the latest version: https://cryptoslate.com/coins/safe-trade-coin/
coinnewbie2018

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:15:39 PM

Hi there, I am currently new to xstc, so anyone can bring me some news please, thanks a lot?
cryptwizzler

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:11:29 AM

No confíen hasta ver un trabajo real

en verdad PROWE hizo pump an dump y dejó a muchos con pérdidas irreparables,  cuando estaba en 30 dijo que no vendería por largo tiempo y muchos confiamos, una vez llegados a los 240 mandó todo abajo vendiendo, ahora distrae con pequeñas estupideces como su pagina ridícula y no hay un verdadero desarrollo.

No entren hasta ver un trabajo real.
PROWE todo lo que siembras cosecharás ten por cierto que si.
English please

It's a waist of intellectual mind, have seen several unfounded claims passing by and this is a good example of one.
Some people bought during a pump where I had no influence on and wasn't part of the selling.

But what those ignorant people do is start pointing, not because they know the truth, it's because their life is based on insinuating and suspicion.

I still HODL my share of XSTC and I repeatedly requested to delete the FUD & false rumours...

Hey Prowe, Im not a great expert in crypto, but I do have good knowledge of stocks and valuations, every time i look out for a company which is undervalued and in a turn around scenario, that's the reason i invested in XSTC. Every investment carries risk, if ppl don't want risk, they shall invest in bonds. But ppl always want high returns (they usually tend to but at higher price) and low risk.  They don't understand and never will. Anything may happen in crypto world, to be frank no one knows how to value these crypto coins, tomorrow this coin may become 10,000 Satoshi or we may end up with no buyers at all, usually it all depends on external forces many times which are beyond our control. We can only do what we can do our best.

I believe that you are doing great job, it doesn't matter for me how many coins you hold. You are still on this platform means you are committed for its revival, and I truly believe that. You are doing good job, please keep on doing and don't listen to these negative comments.

What i really don't understand is if someone believes that you just pumped and dumped it why don't they leave the platform instead of blaming you?  i guess they are afraid that they will miss the next train!!!

I'm not a techie, i'm a finance guy from India. I don't know in which way i can help you but if you feel i can help you in something, i would love to do.

I appreciate your input and support! I've had a busy two weeks, however this month a lot will change for Safe Trade Coin.

First of all, we now have a solid block explorer, so we are able to view the status of the wallets & transactions quite clear.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xstc/

The original dev(s) left the project a long time ago, a lot of XSTC seems to be frozen in wallets for over a year.

Perhaps it will stay this way and that would make the currency way more scarce.  Cool
Hard to predict yet...

POS is 25%, staking is definitely worth it!

How would one get involved in staking XSTC? I don't see directions on doing so anywhere. Is it just a matter of getting a wallet?

Also, any news on your progress?
flomaton

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:00:37 AM

Food for thought:

this is a stronq idea, wheres that boy prowe qone

This is where XSTC needs to be: https://twitter.com/bitcoin/status/969395114002014209?s=21
coinnewbie2018

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:35:39 AM

well, it's so sad if I wonder: is XSTC a scam???  Cry
ciurci

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:26:53 PM

well, it's so sad if I wonder: is XSTC a scam???  Cry

the website is not very informative and no tweets since almost one month... Huh
scam or not, all i see is price dropping
cryptwizzler

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:08:45 PM

Go check out the XSTC Slack group for current news. Prowe is still around and has just posted an update -- he's still waiting to hear back from CoinMarketCap that his XSTC update request has gone through.

https://safetradecoin.slack.com/messages/C8VF0P1C4/
cryptwizzler

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:45:00 AM

Safe Trade Coin is scam coin.
Prowe is cheap scammer.
He don't have any skill. He can just only scam. He stole money from many investers.
BE WARE  Undecided

He would have disappeared as soon as the first pump ended if that was his intent, but he's still actually doing stuff for the coin. Don't invest if you disagree, but I've decided to hang around and see what happens. I've already invested and at the moment I'm certainly not going to make very much from selling! Cheesy
subhashjain

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:16:18 PM

XSTC (Prowe) and Cyder have made my altcoin experience extremely bitter. No new update on website / development which was promised on slack more than 6 weeks ago.
yvesmarquez11

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:16:20 AM

we do hope that this coin will get better and better,i love this coin so far,ill keep following it
prowe (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:40:25 AM

Due to work and other obligations it have been silent for a while.

The positive news is that the new XSTC website will be launched May 1st.

The whitepaper will follow in the weeks after the launch. Keep you posted.

Currently creating the whitepaper with a small dedicated team.

Smiley

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
prowe (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:00:01 AM

Prowe is cheap scammer.
He don't have any skill. He can just only scam. He stole money from many investers.
BE WARE  Undecided

I Still HODL the first bunch of XSTC I bought, false insinuations like this only explain something about you.

Especially in the first few months after the revival attempt this type of messages cost me very much energy.

I am not responsible for any pump and didn't take part in any selling.

During the website launch our own XSTC forum will be launched as well to get rid of these false statements mentioned above
and to have better communication with holders of XSTC.

So we are able to continue the project in a positive way.

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
comleoneupoc

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:50:22 AM

Very promissing project! It deserves attention.
subhashjain

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:30:34 AM

Smiley

It pinches our heart when you stop answering here and on Slack. You of all people should know that this was our hard earned money which we invested, so it is obvious that we worry a lot.
aaroque2003

Activity: 188
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:45:56 PM

Prowe is cheap scammer.
BE WARE  Undecided

I Still HODL the first bunch of XSTC I bought, false insinuations like this only explain something about you.

Especially in the first few months after the revival attempt this type of messages cost me very much energy.

I am not responsible for any pump and didn't take part in any selling.

During the website launch our own XSTC forum will be launched as well to get rid of these false statements mentioned above
and to have better communication with holders of XSTC.

So we are able to continue the project in a positive way.

Prowe if you don't mind could you please post a link to the XSTC wallets... would like to join this project and start staking asap. Thanks in advance and have a nice day.
cryptwizzler

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:19:56 AM

Smiley

Excellent news, Prowe! Thanks for plugging away at this -- looking forward to the site unveiling and other news!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: