Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:00:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or sell ?  (Read 13607 times)
nokat

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:45:45 PM

I will hodl every bit of coin I have in my possession. It has been good to me when I started to adapt to the spirit of hodling because I once lost huge sums of money from panic selling.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Will09

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:47:48 PM

Hold or sell, why are you panic my believe is that the market will surely rise again, so I will advise you to keep the coin till the market price increase, don't see it as a loss,  just hold it.
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:50:38 PM

I think right now, based on the market condition, the best thing to do is to hold your crypto. The market is very down right now and majority of crypto are red. It will be counter productive if sell your crypto now at a lower price. Hold it and wait untill the market recovers from this situation. Wait for it to stabilize or increase a little bit.
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:52:18 PM

my advice, when you are in doubt with the condition that you think is a loss, then sell all the crypto assets you have and switch to another coin that has a price stability that is easy to analyze, for example like ethereum, because in ethereum trade I do using short-term strategies to avoid losses.

my opinion if you want to do a short-term trading strategy not on the ethereum coin, because the movement is so slow that it will be futile if you have sold loss from another coin and switched to ethereum, surely you will wait a long time also to wait for the increase even though it can go up 5% is not short.

there are still many other coins that have a faster movement and will be able to get bigger profits, but if the capital used is also large because if the small capital is the same it will not be felt.

NickoOrteras

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:29:38 AM

hold we all know the price is low since market is down. be wise just hold but if you needed badly you need to sacrifice to sell at low price.
trantamhy

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:04:15 AM

The present time,You should give up your investment intention and hold. According to the market , the due to price difference and too many tokens are created.  Price altcoin in ICO are still relatively expensive and the bads investor could drive prices down strongly . I think investors should carefully consider the market before investing. Especially the top coin like ETH and NEO

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:49:26 PM

Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?

My choice is to continue to hold these cryptocurrencies, waiting for the market to turn better. Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
wartywarlock

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:09:35 PM

in my perspective you should hold what you really love and take small profits with others...
BitRewardsTeam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them and buy it again when the value pumps ? I have already lost a good margin of profit with the ripple I don't want to make the same mistake with the Lumens which I Hold so should I hold on or sell out ?

My choice is to continue to hold these cryptocurrencies, waiting for the market to turn better. Wink

Yep the whole market is down, but it is just a cycle. So agreed, better keep them.
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:13:59 PM

At the moment, it makes no sense to sell altcoins and Bitcoins. The market is down and we should keep it up until better times. You can only sell coins which is pumped.
MKH
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:14:40 PM

When ETH dump most of alt start pumping with ETH pair so you can sell them with ETH pair and again if ETH start pumping alts start dumping with ETH pair you can buy it again. So you can take this advantage and get some profit by this Just by a good monitor in market.
karicir
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:26:57 PM

Personally, I do not prefer to sell my coins at a low price. After all, now everything in the crypto  market  is  cheap. I prefer to stick to this strategy and hold with the latter.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
omedian

Activity: 265

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:32:36 PM

I barely have any hope to see any pumps in the near months, so I decided to exchange some of my altcoins to ETH, which is going down, but in my view more reliable and can recover in the long term . I just can't see how my altcoins are going to 0, and hope  it will help to cut down the losses.

labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:14:46 PM

If you have some cypro, think its time for you to hold your money until 2020 for make more profit. And i suggest you to invest more money on cryptocurrency, and be patient for it. I believe you can get 2-3 x in 2020.
Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:16:42 PM

Well, in my opinion, you should hold and wait while this would be more reasonable. The market is falling sharply, so selling in this time is not recommended.

I agree with you. The choice rests upon you since everything here is really dependent to the investor. The strategies, the ways, the countermeasures. To sell or to hold depends on your desire to maximize the profit you will get

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
YMaverik

Activity: 934
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:18:09 PM

some coins can give and x 100 minimum, and the total capitalization will reach several trillion dollars. just invest and wait
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:23:31 PM

before making an investment I'm sure everyone has done some research and is sure that if the coin will provide many benefits and those who know crypto for a long time will not sell their coins at very cheap prices, I'll hold the coins that I've as long as the market experienced a price decline.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:28:01 PM

I think I would choose to hold. It is a bit risky to sell because you never know when the prices are changing.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
M.S.I

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

In the market there is a tendency of recessions and falls, In the majority, but vseravno vtse coins, altkoins tend to averaged value. I do not know if the altcoins will rise again, I think, however, that there is still a chance that altcoys can exceed their maximum rise in cost per unit. But as well as at the moment the cost of altcoyins has fallen too much, and all those who invested heavily in this or that coin, altcoin, token, finally in the end, the only way is to keep the altkoins up to the point when it will be possible to spend money at least output close to 0, no loss. Or be in a minus minus, but better than a plus. I am sure it will be better, friends!

sleepless

Activity: 462

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:30:50 PM

Personally, I do not prefer to sell my coins at a low price. After all, now everything in the crypto  market  is  cheap. I prefer to stick to this strategy and hold with the latter.
I think you need to keep your coins, because there is no point in selling in such a market. if to sell, then only to buy new promising coins.

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: