Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:02:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HSRMINER Neoscrypt Fork by Justaminer - New Version!  (Read 13352 times)
Sayman_nsk

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:44:01 PM

Nice try, TS  Cheesy
your file is protected (masked) by vmprotect 3.0.x (like denuvo protection). any AV can`t detect any virus if it protected by vm. share not protected file and we will see, good work or scam.
Just_a_miner (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:31:04 PM

It's not so easy to add extra options in a executable unless you redirecting to a code cave.... and so you don't want us to look inside .......VMP.... Smiley
Palgin will be mad at you.

You should remember that hsrminer is heavily based on ccminer, so a lot of code is already there, you just need to find ways to enable it. It's not extra hard, but also is not so easy. That's the second reason I use vmp - to keep those ways private.

More Epochs Mod of Claymore ETH Miner v15: Epochs 385+ works now!  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5305046
Sayman_nsk

Activity: 237

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:38:06 PM

It's not so easy to add extra options in a executable unless you redirecting to a code cave.... and so you don't want us to look inside .......VMP.... Smiley

You should remember that hsrminer is heavily based on ccminer, so a lot of code is already there, you just need to find ways to enable it. It's not extra hard, but also is not so easy. That's the second reason I use vmp - to keep those ways private.
what's private? all who is need, download original file, depack it and disable devfee. palgin sad, hsr is use new core for neoscrypt. I trust palgin. original file not protected by vm. but your file protected and it may have some bad code (like remote port bug in claymore`s miner). no, not interesting use this "miner". share not protected file. this is not your intellectual property for protecting it.
этo cмeшнo. пaлгин нaпиcaл нoвoe ядpo пoд aлгopитм. вылoжил явнo нe зaшифpoвaнный фaйл. вce вcё видят. кoмy нyжнo дaвнo тaм выкacили дeвфи caми. a ты взял чyжoй тpyд, пpикинyл тyдa cвoй кoд (явнo нe c дoбpыми нaмepeньями) и зaшифpoвaл этo вcё, выдaвaя зa cвoй пpивaтный мaйнep. чтo тaм пpивaтнoгo? пpoдyкт тo нe твoй, ты нe aвтop этoгo мaйнepa, чтoбы пpoтeктить eгo. дaвaй oткpытый фaйл, xopoш жyльничaть.
NetopyrMan

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:51:23 PM

what's private? all who is need, download original file, depack it and disable devfee. palgin sad, hsr is use new core for neoscrypt. I trust palgin. original file not protected by vm. but your file protected and it may have some bad code (like remote port bug in claymore`s miner). no, not interesting use this "miner". share not protected file. this is not your intellectual property for protecting it.
этo cмeшнo. пaлгин нaпиcaл нoвoe ядpo пoд aлгopитм. вылoжил явнo нe зaшифpoвaнный фaйл. вce вcё видят. кoмy нyжнo дaвнo тaм выкacили дeвфи caми. a ты взял чyжoй тpyд, пpикинyл тyдa cвoй кoд (явнo нe c дoбpыми нaмepeньями) и зaшифpoвaл этo вcё, выдaвaя зa cвoй пpивaтный мaйнep. чтo тaм пpивaтнoгo? пpoдyкт тo нe твoй, ты нe aвтop этoгo мaйнepa, чтoбы пpoтeктить eгo. дaвaй oткpытый фaйл, xopoш жyльничaть.

on the russian part used google.translate ....im not good in russian (had it only 1 year ... czech)
almost all miners are "re-coded" ... but im still using original hsr by palgin ... yes that fee bug (when miner is a bit iddle after mining fee ends) makes it a bit wierd, but i dont care

im realy glad for this miner, coz its awesome AND yes it need to be improved but not like this

dont know if the mining fee was removed just coz that bug with iddle or just to be removed coz its a fee but still i dont care Smiley
Just_a_miner (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:55:06 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 05:15:15 PM by Just_a_miner

Nice try, TS  Cheesy
your file is protected (masked) by vmprotect 3.0.x (like denuvo protection). any AV can`t detect any virus if it protected by vm. share not protected file and we will see, good work or scam.

1) It's not a cryptowallet. It's not a password manager. It's not a browser. It's a miner. Its purpose is to mine neoscrypt-based coins.

2) You run it on farm rig. What a farm rig looks like? It's a computer with minimal software installed, usually it's windows, some gpu monitoring/tweaking software like MSI Afterburner and alike, and miner-software. Rig owners doesn't store anything valuable there and also have some acronis/etc backup of whole ssd/hdd from that rig and can restore it in 10 minutes.

Tell me please what are you waiting from this miner? What's so terrible gonna happen? Is it going to encrypt whole farming rig's hdd and ask you for bitcoins?   Grin See 1) and 2).

Is it going to steal your wallets/passwords/etc? See 1) and 2).

You can also easily check this software main purpose - point it to some pool and see that it actually mines there. Run it for 24 hours, compare results with software you are using, check new option and tell me what other options from ccminer do you need? If you have any doubts - block miner's access in firewall to anything except pool you are going to mine to.

More Epochs Mod of Claymore ETH Miner v15: Epochs 385+ works now!  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5305046
cryptominer420

Activity: 450
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:36:47 PM

Want to add a feature get a ccminer style api into it so we can add it to mining managers easily.

╖   ╓╖╖                         ╖╖╖ ,
  ▒   ╢▒,@▒▒▒║ ╓╣╝║║*╢  ╢▒╣ ],`]░╢▒▒╖ ▒ ╥╢▒▒▒╢  @╝╢▒
  Ñ▒▒]▒▒` ]`╢║▒╣▒╢▒▒  ╢▒╝▒▒▒  ╢▒╜║▒▒▒╢▒╜  ╢╢║N
 ║╢   ▒▒╜ ║▒▒╢▒▒@@╢▒║  ╢▒╜ ▒ ╙▒▒,║░▒╣ ▒║ ╢▒▒╢▒▒▒»@╢@@╢╜

▬▬  A Miner Built Mining Platform  ▬▬[/url]
Powered by Our Mining Community

Cryp2bit

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:52:54 AM

Danger.. but i risked  Grin  ran it on small rig with 2 gpus so no much to lose if something bad happens - just windows install and miner lol

Seems to be working though:

https://i.imgur.com/e9g6LD9.png

i think i'll check it for several hours..

I'm glad you gave it a try, please also check -r option, I need some feedbacks. I can probably add some other options we were using in ccminer, just give me a hint which one you need.

okay ,this fork works fine atleast for 1 day that i've tried it. I was mining at zpool.ca with conversion to btc.Results are little better than with original version but hard to say for sure because it vary everyday anyway. What i really like is new option ,it let me use .cmd file with backup pools in loop. Thank a lot for that!
nizzuu

Activity: 187

Cryptocurrency enthusiast

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:09:50 PM

2) You run it on farm rig. What a farm rig looks like? It's a computer with minimal software installed, usually it's windows, some gpu monitoring/tweaking software like MSI Afterburner and alike, and miner-software. Rig owners doesn't store anything valuable there and also have some acronis/etc backup of whole ssd/hdd from that rig and can restore it in 10 minutes.

Is it going to steal your wallets/passwords/etc? See 1) and 2).

Nothing personal here, and I'm not gonna judge you for something rather than thank for this miner. Butttt... You're wrong here. At least half of newbie miners have 1-2 cards, which may even (ouuuch!) put w/o risers into closed standard midi-tower case. And that's the only PC they got. So, gaming daily, sleeping+mining nightly. Are you sure they got backups and lack personal data on their drives? So why are you surprised that someone got bored when he saw "blah-blah-WannaCry" associated to your file, bro? Wink That's normal, they don't wanna cry. Uh oh, yeah you can use sandboxie and/or other techniques to isolate suspicious executable, but u need some skill for that.
Just_a_miner (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:00:26 PM

First post has been updated, I've added my AutoIt script to autorun miners, handle exits/crashes, change to next pool, etc.

Just_a_miner (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:41:57 PM

Want to add a feature get a ccminer style api into it so we can add it to mining managers easily.

Ok, I will see what can be done.

Nothing personal here, and I'm not gonna judge you for something rather than thank for this miner. Butttt... You're wrong here. At least half of newbie miners have 1-2 cards, which may even (ouuuch!) put w/o risers into closed standard midi-tower case. And that's the only PC they got. So, gaming daily, sleeping+mining nightly. Are you sure they got backups and lack personal data on their drives? So why are you surprised that someone got bored when he saw "blah-blah-WannaCry" associated to your file, bro? Wink That's normal, they don't wanna cry. Uh oh, yeah you can use sandboxie and/or other techniques to isolate suspicious executable, but u need some skill for that.

I understand. Well everybody can use any software they want, I'm not forcing anyone, just trying to explain my opinion.

okay ,this fork works fine atleast for 1 day that i've tried it. I was mining at zpool.ca with conversion to btc.Results are little better than with original version but hard to say for sure because it vary everyday anyway. What i really like is new option ,it let me use .cmd file with backup pools in loop. Thank a lot for that!

Glad you like it, you can also check my AutoIt script (link in the 1st post) - it will help you in case of miner's crash.

Just_a_miner (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:12:27 PM

New fork's version added, API is now working, see 1st post!

sabercrypto

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:39:45 PM

i think if it is really clean you can send the source code to our seniors in here for checking.
Just_a_miner (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:47:05 PM

i think if it is really clean you can send the source code to our seniors in here for checking.

There is no source code (as there is no source code for original version). I have worked with binary.

API is working now, check new version in 1st msg of this topic.

PsKminer

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:59:31 PM

I've tried in a rig with a clean windows instalation and it's very suspicious.... i've had to format it to get working again, a lot of DLL errors in Nvidia dll files, it's better to not trust this bullshit.
Just_a_miner (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

I've tried in a rig with a clean windows instalation and it's very suspicious.... i've had to format it to get working again, a lot of DLL errors in Nvidia dll files, it's better to not trust this bullshit.

Any proofs that all problems were caused by my fork? What exactly happened when you ran my fork? Do you have any screenshots?

Haddingon

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:38:49 PM

I tried using this but it starts and crashes before connecting anywhere. I'm using same launch options as for hsrminer so that couldn't be the problem?

No difference using -b 0 or not.

Any idea what might be the problem? I didn't try the earlier version as I couldn't find it. Thanks,
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:56:54 PM

well, gonna give it a try on one of my mining rigs
also it can be started in a sand box I believe  if you are really worried
so this will prevail any possible threats
will report tomorrow how it goes
proteus7

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:12:10 PM

Anyone know how to get this working with Awesome miner? what is the API compatible with?
Cuzzle

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:37:54 PM

Anyone know how to get this working with Awesome miner? what is the API compatible with?

Similar to awesome miner, I am trying out this management software for my rigs

(not affiliated in any way with them, appears to be Russian as per install script lol)

https://cryptone.net

I have asked them to add HSR to their list of supported miners
SCSI2

Activity: 206

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:54:13 PM

Tried on a few of my rigs. Worked fine on one with 8x EVGA 1070 FTW showing ~10% better rates compared to KlausT 8.19.

Crashing quietly on the rest of the machines and throwing access violation exception in event log. No root cause yet.

Will try it with Awesome Miner now...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: