Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:52:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BIG DUMP!!! But i am waiting the chance to get in for more! What do you think?  (Read 835 times)
Svandis

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:18:33 PM

I am not gonna lie last few days I was like this is okay but today I still think it is okay but I am beginning to wonder whether a new trend is being established. I certainly wouldn't mind dumping my alts in favor of some BTC if I knew something was going to happen but I literally just don't know. I guess gotta see what happens next few days and then make a decision, my wish is that the markets turn around though would be pretty awful to see another bear run right about now.

it happens every year - take a look at charts Smiley

https://svandis.io/
▲ SVANDIS ⇔ TOKEN SALE Q2 2018 ▲
▲TIMING IS EVERYTHING  ⇔ ALL DATA - ONE PLACE ▲
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:24:38 PM

What if we dont have More money to invest.? Every my portfolio is 90% red but am not gonna panic as I have sold part of every coin for a little profit. So most of what I have is near to free so holding them won't cost me any loss.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:25:12 PM

I do not panic, I've also experienced events like this in 2017, so I have some experience that can help me this time. believe me, hold is the best decision right now

Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:26:14 PM

This is the best chance to buy altcoins and even bitcoins at very low. I dont think this will happen again.
coinamu

Activity: 476
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:34:48 PM

I allready lost like ton of my money, no bragging but i buy NXT since the price is so damn high, and see on what price that coin now. my bitcoin investment is fall too. still holding it anyway, i know its just need more time and the market back to normal

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
rlim475

Activity: 59
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:38:52 PM

I believed so many peoples feel like crying when look into your portfolio recently. Seeing all the coins drop 10-20% each day. So many people are in panic and some even cut lost and dump which make this happen.

BUT i am a long term holder and waiting this big chance to get in for more!

When everyone is panic, You should be greedy!

Cheers everyone!
Chinese New Year sale is going on now. Cheesy

It's a great opportunity to consolidate your position, the main reason many of us are struggling is that we are not in a position to do just that and so it's a long way to recover to the previous heights. The nice thing is that most of us are still probably in profit, it's still painful to be 50% down on our previous ATHs though, I think that's probably about the amount the average person is down.
cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:46:55 PM

This happened so many times before, always research on the coins that are viable and with strong fundamental. Bitcoin and crypto will not die overnight just because of periodic corrections.

most coins are in stronger positions than ever, there are so many money into blockchain and bitcoins now. Keep the faint. Now is the testing forntrue believers and filter out pretenders.
Rkoshay

Activity: 96
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:47:27 PM

I think if you have coins to hodl them as they are dropping so fast it'll be hard to get any money, if you are going to buy wait until the dust settles from the drop.  They spiked so high in such a short period of time that it's very likely they will crash even more and get to where they should really have been all along without the sudden surge in speculators jumping in.
Neurogress

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:48:24 PM

As Buffett said, "buy when there is blood in the streets and bullets whistling overhead." Now the moment is not the same, but it's close to that. I have already started to slowly buy up ETH and those alcoins that in my portfolio sank more than 20 percent.

Also, I like this quote from him: "The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient." Applicable to crypto as well. People who can't wait, panic sell now. Meanwhile, smart investors buy more.
kennyy2929 (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:48:34 PM

What if we dont have More money to invest.? Every my portfolio is 90% red but am not gonna panic as I have sold part of every coin for a little profit. So most of what I have is near to free so holding them won't cost me any loss.

smartass to get your profit off first.
i always think many people said how much they earn before they cashed out. and when this big dump happen, they will be crying. so normally i won't tell people how much i earn until i cashed it out Cheesy
kennyy2929 (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:51:34 PM

I think if you have coins to hodl them as they are dropping so fast it'll be hard to get any money, if you are going to buy wait until the dust settles from the drop.  They spiked so high in such a short period of time that it's very likely they will crash even more and get to where they should really have been all along without the sudden surge in speculators jumping in.

yeah, that's what i think so, the dumping will be continue for a few days. so i wouldn't look at the price for recently Cheesy
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:56:45 PM

I will be trying to take advantage of this as well. I see some nice buying opportunities Wink
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:57:21 PM

Donot panic, and try to make average for your holdings. once pumping started we can make profits by doing average
speedforce

Activity: 758
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:57:41 PM

my assets down to 40% due to chinese new year sale .... Luckily I got to sell some assets in fiat there is possibility of waiting for right time to buy some altcoin

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
ZiegevonNebenan

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:58:58 PM

Good Time for me to buy ETH  Smiley
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:02:23 PM

I believed so many peoples feel like crying when look into your portfolio recently. Seeing all the coins drop 10-20% each day. So many people are in panic and some even cut lost and dump which make this happen.

BUT i am a long term holder and waiting this big chance to get in for more!

When everyone is panic, You should be greedy!

Cheers everyone!
Chinese New Year sale is going on now. Cheesy
when everyone is panic you should wait for the time to come in and take the opportunity that most people are giving to you,
we never fall on an edge if we are on the bottom, we never fall back if we are already on the corner, this is the principle i know and cryptocurrency is the best one to apply for it, grab the opportunity in the market once you are on that situation!
vdiablo3

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:09:15 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 06:41:26 PM by vdiablo3

Ok thank you gays. I will hold my coins) I had so much feeling today to sell ) but I wait and hold... so hard...

Xtra_Coin

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:09:50 PM

For me personally this is a good chance to buy coins. Since I'm sure that very soon the prices for them will start to rise. And panic is an unnecessary thing in all life situations an extra feature.

BigTerror87

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:56:30 PM

For me personally this is a good chance to buy coins. Since I'm sure that very soon the prices for them will start to rise. And panic is an unnecessary thing in all life situations an extra feature.

Yeah, I wonder what would be the price the dump is finished. The price of all the coins had lowered 10-20%. And the bitcoins price had gone down to 11K. Whew.
jazz21

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:06:59 PM

waiting is good. but sometimes it bad Smiley LOL
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: