Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:00:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: alll coin going down. what should we do?  (Read 3561 times)
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:27:49 PM

hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?
Do you have any choice than to hold? do you believe bitcoin will come up stronger?
if you are afraid to go more fall then you should sell it that if you believe that bitcoin can give you another pump more than it fell well you should hold,
remember those times that bitcoin fell 30% more? the coin itself pump more than a hundred percent.
This is what whales always says: " If you cant absorb the 20-30% dip of the coin you don't deserve the 100% pump"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto_Expert18

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:29:00 PM

if you understand their working model and system. If they have scalable and strong revenue model and is solving a problem..then don't worry give time to your investment.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:30:14 PM

These temporary drops are common in the world of crypto, nothing to worry about. As you'll see, all coins are going down, hence it is just a small depression in crypto trading right now. I would advise that you keep hold of your coins, as after these drops they tend to reverse and go higher than they were before. However, if in future you see a single coin going down, whilst the others remain stable or improve, then you should investigate why this has happened, if the reason is significant, then pull out.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:32:32 PM

hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?
Best thing to do: hold and wait. It really happens that bitcoin is experiencing of going down, but then surely it will recover and regain its value. And when it happens, that's the time you sell so you can have a high profit. For now just wait, and do investing more.
For sure Bitcoin will recover it's price but I think it may not grow as expected by the cryptonians, until the core shows compatibility with bech32. The most exciting moment yet has to come when lightening network will officially be implemented which will solve the major issues of bitcoin that are hindering it's price to move forward. If someone still gets a profit on the market rate today on Bitcoin should not hold it more but to invest the same in the alts for a minimum of three weeks with frequent changes in the portfolio.

To be honest,  it's kinda frustrating to see bitcoin's price keeps on dropping. Although it's normal that bitcoin keeps on fluctuating, it seems like it's getting worst every now and then. But I am still keeping my faith to bitcoin. I know that it will just recover sooner or later. I just hope that whatever issues that bitcoin encounter right now, hopefully it will be solve before the month end or maybe by next month.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:33:13 PM

Obviously, there is some kind of universal update or something. Every coin is going down so take advantage of the dip and buy whatever coin you can like Ripple, Etherium, and Bitcoins. Buy as many as you can and just hold from here. Eventually, the price will skyrocket back.

francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:40:47 PM

Nothing unsual to this situation, cryptos are tend to go down at a certain time, eventually reversal would come soon. Hodl what you have now because it will pump again just wait. It is the best time to invest for more bitcoin and other cryptocurrency buy now until the price was still dump to have some profit later when it pumps.

mensha

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:45:42 PM

I think big whales in crypto market are withdrawing lot of money out of markets. Most of them are converting crypto currencies in to Fiat. And most of mini-whales also following them.
panukurap

Activity: 486

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:48:13 PM

Now that altcoin and bitcoin are declining, this is already a common thing. it's a good time to buy it, and do not sell an existing one, it's better to hold it first, because the price is sure to go up again in the next few weeks.

bigvito19

Activity: 706
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:49:53 PM

Most likely some alts will dump then bitcoin will go back up
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:59:02 PM

i think that no need to worried, yes, all coin is going down at the moment
because many of people is panic about of crypto, but I am sure it will be back a few weeks or month later.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
DexterRock

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:00:58 PM

Last year, we got used to the fact that the bitcoin price is constantly going up. It can't be always. I am sure that bitcoin will regain its position. We need to have patience. For me bitcoin is more than money. This is the idea of an independent economy. The only chance to get out of slavery. This world was created by the rich for the rich. Cryptocurrency is the ability to change the world.

This might have been the original idea but now with ASIC miners required to participate in the blockchain that is no longer the case with BTC, investment needed to meaningfully get in the game now is quite considerable.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:02:46 PM

Don't need to be worried about falling of price.
People are getting chance of start trading again as in last month traders have earn huge profit due to increased in price and have transact all of his money and now they are again waiting for falling price so that they again start buying more BTC for right time like as they have earned huge last time. you also need to start buying more now.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:03:57 PM

Dont panic, just hold that btc and dont touch it. Not even trading it into other coin, coz if you do, you might end up gradually lossing all your investment. Infact, this isnt a sign of disappointment, its the perfect time to buy in while the prices are falling. Be positive and be calm, Bitcoin will get back soon, dont get too carried away by the situation this isnt new to cryptoworld. If you think this is all because of the banning of exchanges in korea, think back about the china ban before.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Vivian Joshe

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:06:05 PM

you should hold it.
I think this coin will develop in the future   Wink
Bitcoin_Talk

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:07:30 PM

If you see from last 4 years, Bitcoin always drop by 40% in Jan

https://twitter.com/LamaniSanjeev/status/953234097580621829
Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:12:20 PM

Yes you are right crypto market is little bit dull now but not for a long term. So ,in my opinion it's good to hold your BTC. If you are interested to invest more it's the right time to invest it. And in my case I will prefer ethereum to invest. In this current performance says ethereum will catch up 2018.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:12:59 PM

You should probably just hold on to it and wait. It's gotta pump sometime soon.
There really is no need to worry just hold and monitor and see if it progresses.
Although it's true it is a good time to buy altcoins at the moment. Buy them
cheaper and hold until they pump. Coins pump and dump, it's a normal cycle
in the market.
IanDev

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:24:38 PM

In your situation, I would HODL 100%.

If you are going to do something, do it until the end.
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:28:43 PM

This is normal in crypto it's unpredictable. Those will keep holding will have advantage when the price goes up in few days.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Clickcluck

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:29:21 PM

I think it's the right time to buy ether. I'd also buy some neo and iota for a long period
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: