Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:26:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: alll coin going down. what should we do?  (Read 3561 times)
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:30:10 AM

hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?
in times like this what we should do?nothing we dont have to do something but wait,hold our coins because the whole market is bleeding and all coins has a bloodstains.but dont you worry .just forget the panic that will bring you to losses..checking what happens last year at this season is relatively on what is happening today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinThugLife

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:25:45 AM

hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?

You should buy more BTC.  And then more when it drops to 6k in a month.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:58:24 AM

If you really want to make a long-term investment in the cryptocurrency market, then this is a good time to buy yourself some great altcoin at a low price. This is a very difficult opportunity to repeat this year. You can buy more NEO and ETH, these are 2 altcoin to support ICO projects this year and ICO investment is trending very hot. Opportunities always exist in this market, seize the opportunity or not by you.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:18:11 AM

if the coins your holding still can make even small income,go sell them as the prices continuously dropping,then after selling wait until the lowest price and buy again.but if you're coins has been dropped already better to stay holding since we know that it will increase in the future.maybe months or two.if unlucky it could take a year,but patience is the key here in crypto to succeed
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:37:33 AM

The slumping coins will rebound soon, this price dip is temporary and part of the coins' volatility. If you bought potential coins, go for long term hodl and wait for the right time to sell it. Look out for prices of  some coins that can be easiy manipulated particuarly the smaller coins, they are subject to pump and dump groups. Their prices will artificially rise and fall in a quick manner
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:58:31 AM

My advise is continue to hold your btc. Because I guarantee to you that it will rises again maybe not by now but in the next three months it will. So be patience and continue to hold BTC. And if you still have another amount that can be use to invest try another coin like ethereum , it also good to keep. It will also give you a huge profit while you were waiting for your BTC to pump again.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:13:40 AM

My advise is continue to hold your btc. Because I guarantee to you that it will rises again maybe not by now but in the next three months it will. So be patience and continue to hold BTC. And if you still have another amount that can be use to invest try another coin like ethereum , it also good to keep. It will also give you a huge profit while you were waiting for your BTC to pump again.

how can you be sure about it? no one knows if bitcoin will recover or not therfor advicing this to someone isnt really a good idea as they will also believe on it. investing in etherium cant also give you a huge profit because etherium is not actually good for investing due to the fact that it is more slower in terms of gains rather etherium is only best for trading purposes and other important business such as making a coin or running an ico under erc20. @op i suggest you should sell some of them in order to cut your loss as early as possible and move on to something profitable and more stable coins.
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:10:47 AM

Yes you are right that all the coins are going down and this up and down is frequent in crypto world. If you have btc then keep holding them and if you want to invest then its good time to invest in etherum. This year will be good for etherum.

yes in the trading, a certain value there is a graph of up or down, I suggest do not panic, you try to invest some other altcoin but not all, because I believe the bitcoin value will rise again, altcoin is not only eth, there are still many coins that bring profit in the run long
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:21:35 AM

hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

The problem here is BTC is very much outdated for this world as of now we need cutting edge technology coins or BTC must be improved atleast else it will lose its value like this and finally one of the other coins in the top marketcap will overtake it.
It is better to store in your local fiat instead of BTC or any other coins during a market crash.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
jasonphilips

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:28:42 AM

Holding would be a good idea. Once in every 2-3 months this happens that bitcoin goes down. It creates panic and the most people cave into it and sell it. Don't do it. You may take some money out of it and trade it for cheap altcoins but don't sell it as a whole.  Smiley
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:29:24 AM

If you invest in btc you can earn 30% in long-term but you can earn 2x 5x if you invest in some of the sub coins with robust projects long-term gain

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
zoose

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:39:10 AM

You're on fire what do you do? Ya don't sell your stack at a loss ya Stop! Drop! Roll! Oh look the fire is out, ya still have your BTC now buy the dip Cheesy

Basically, hold and start thinking long term. If you watch the charts like a hawk and you're not a trader you're going to break down and make a mistake by selling at a loss or selling to soon on the rise back up. The less you move your coins through ill advised trades and selling on exchanges the better off you will be in 6 months, a year or 5 years. If you're new and don't know what to do HOLD.

My 2 sats

Cryptopia
    Exchange  Mineshaft 2.0   Marketplace   Rewards  CoinInfo   [[Bitcointalk]] [Facebook] [Twitter]
▪▪▪▪▪■■■■■■■▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄■■■■■■■▪▪▪▪▪
Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development 
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:42:42 AM

In essence it's better to holding it, and take the long term concept, because it's the one of the key to make a profit. I'm still pretty sure it still tends to lead in a higher direction.
Enjoy the journey, and do not be afraid/too worried, decreasing the coins is only temporary, it's depending on yourself. If indeed choosing the right coins.. the profits will be more promising to gained.

On Bitcoin, I'm sure it will go to the moon again someday.
krinvat77

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:55:06 AM

I shared my portfolio and left some in BTC, part on the ETH. The rest was invested in altcoins. When alts cheaper, I buy them for BTC and sell when the price returns to the initial point of the fall. So I constantly increase my portfolio in BTC, and many alts grow much faster than BTC.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:37:08 PM

It's your choice if you hold your bitcoin or buy altcoins.  But I have that bitcoin I will invest some of bitcoin to altcoin.  Because altcoin for sure gives me high profit but it depends to the coins that you have so better if you make a research so you can choose good altcoin for your bitcoin.  

But if you want to hold all your bitcoin and and you have some money better to buy altcoin with your extra money. Instead of converting bitcoin to altcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:02:04 PM

It's your choice if you hold your bitcoin or buy altcoins.  But I have that bitcoin I will invest some of bitcoin to altcoin.  Because altcoin for sure gives me high profit but it depends to the coins that you have so better if you make a research so you can choose good altcoin for your bitcoin.  

But if you want to hold all your bitcoin and and you have some money better to buy altcoin with your extra money. Instead of converting bitcoin to altcoin.

i think the next down wave is coming...

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:09:20 PM

I suggest you to forget about your crypto investment right now and wait until next year and look at your portfolio again. I'm pretty you'll thank me later if you follow my advice.
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:15:04 PM

The slumping coins will rebound soon, this price dip is temporary and part of the coins' volatility. If you bought potential coins, go for long term hodl and wait for the right time to sell it. Look out for prices of  some coins that can be easiy manipulated particuarly the smaller coins, they are subject to pump and dump groups. Their prices will artificially rise and fall in a quick manner
I agree with you . I'm sure the altcoin will tend to increase instead of falling and I'm investing a lot of altcoin. If kept for 3 to 6 months the opportunity to make a profit is huge because every month I always see altcoin always tend to increase.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:36:59 PM

stay calm and don't panic, because if you panic it will be lucky to others that still persist. just wait until the prices go up again, wait it's necessary.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:40:55 PM

Its a common scenario  in the world of crypto,  what goes up must come down vice versa its not that it always goes up and never go down. Seat back , buy the dip and enjoy it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: