Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:11:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: alll coin going down. what should we do?  (Read 3561 times)
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:29:07 AM

The fall in bitcoin and altcoin prices is bad news for bitcoiners. Many factors affecting the price of bitcoin and altcoin drop dramatically. Perhaps that greatly affects the bitcoin and altcoin prices going down, is the news about bitcoin that is not true, there are so many media that make incorrect news and ugliness of bitcoin, And also decisions made by some countries about the use of cryptocurrencies.
I advise you not to panic sell bitcoin, you better save first. But this is a good time to buy bitcoin because the price is cheap.

Let's just pray that bitcoin can get back to normal as soon as possible. Smiley
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:30:57 AM

We must keep calm and do rush selling if you dont want to lose alot of money and have a regret on what youve done.All we need to do is to hold our bitcoin and wait patiently.We must believe that bitcoin will rise again because it really will.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:39:57 AM

I am holding on to my coins. When I purchased BTC almost eight months back, the prices were around $1,000 per coin. Even at the current exchange rates, my investment has given me close to 1,000% returns.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:42:09 AM

hodl your btc and if you have more to invest, buy some alts, this is good time to buy.
If all coins is going down then it is the best time to buy or invest in other coins like ethereum, This crashes gives oppurtunity to the people who misses their chance to buy coin at low price.So grab now while the price is low.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
Pr.Victus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:45:09 AM

keep calm and hold on  Grin
Seriously. This is an annual drop in prices. It's the stock exchange, prices go up and down. This is the normal state of the market.

jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:49:19 AM

altcoin decreases with the decrease of bitcoin. bitcoin greatly affects the development of altcoin. nowadays the best time to buy some altcoin at a cheap price.
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:51:41 AM

For traders, it is a chance to buy coins, when oppurtunity comes, like what's happening right now,  traders often wait for some coins to go down and wait for it to rise again. It's a chance to earn profit but also investing in a long term. So don't dump and keep holding on and buy more.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
OMGyasuo

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:04:24 AM

hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?
I think you should keep. You buy at 11k5 that is not the lowest but also much lower than the past. You can wait for the price to recover and sell at a higher price. If you switch to another altcoin then you have lost money on this investment.

Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:05:37 AM

This is very simple to answer. HODL, don't do anything stupid this moment because the only thing that is best to do right now is to buy a lot of good coins in the market and hold them for at least 1-4 weeks and after that then you will be deciding if you will sell it or not. There is no need to panic because this is just a normal bloodbath.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:10:14 AM

This is very simple to answer. HODL, don't do anything stupid this moment because the only thing that is best to do right now is to buy a lot of good coins in the market and hold them for at least 1-4 weeks and after that then you will be deciding if you will sell it or not. There is no need to panic because this is just a normal bloodbath.

its easy to say hodl but its actually hard for most of us including me to hold knowing that all  coins are still decreasing especially bitcoin and they seems to become stagnant for a verry long time until now. in my case i cant really hodl for a much longer time because crypto is my only source of income right now because ive been decided to quit my job lately ue to the fact that i can earn much in investing and trading in crypto when compared to working outside for a minimum salary wage.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:11:46 AM

hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?

If the price of Bitcoin is going down, the best strategy is to hold and be patient to wait until the price gets higher.
We cannot predict what will happen in the future so there are some dips along the way.
Don't be discourage if the trend is bearish but instead take this as opportunity to buy additional investment and hold until we got the desired earnings.
So, buy now and hold and enjoy the trading because this is additional learnings.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:01:14 AM

You are too lucky to have BTC at the price. I among those who HODL Bitcoin. What happening now, is called the correction, and it is the healthy way to make crypto currencies gain more value.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:06:06 AM

You are too lucky to have BTC at the price. I among those who HODL Bitcoin. What happening now, is called the correction, and it is the healthy way to make crypto currencies gain more value.
Many strategies can be applied on this situation, what is better to do depends from a person and what a person wants, more money in pocket, more bitcoins in wallet, or more altcoins. Panic is worst possible decision in this times, but again if price continue to go down, getting out now, and buying later more is better to do then just wait and do nothing. In the end we do what we think its the best for us, risking more or less is what makes the difference and reward for our actions, good or bad rewards. I have lot of coins and everything is down today, but I think it will recover, I decided for my self to do nothing this days, except to wait, maybe to buy IOTA and ripple again, prices looks nice.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:06:46 AM

In general, although this decline in all currencies is disappointing, but for me, we must take advantage of this opportunity to buy a large amount in many currencies, especially the successful ones (like: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano...).

In fact,  In recent years always every half-month of January , There was a mass fall of all currencies  and after every  crisis, prices will return to the top. Forthermore, Maybe the best choice in this period  is to buy Bitcoin and Ripple  because their value will rise significantly in the near future. So don't panic and  you should buy , because this opportunity may not be repeated.
DexterRock

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:09:14 AM

its easy to say hodl but its actually hard for most of us including me to hold knowing that all  coins are still decreasing especially bitcoin and they seems to become stagnant for a verry long time until now. in my case i cant really hodl for a much longer time because crypto is my only source of income right now because ive been decided to quit my job lately ue to the fact that i can earn much in investing and trading in crypto when compared to working outside for a minimum salary wage.

Well if crypto is your only source of income you should be buying and not selling right now. By selling right now you are only realising your loss from the decline. However if you buy now you are investing for future gains when the price goes up.
srisula

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:12:34 AM

Hello Everyone,
I think these days are not good for many coins.including BTC. All are going down. BTC are going down, yes , in crypto world this can happen.
Since i am new to this world, Can anyone tell what should we do now?
Just hold btc and altcoins or sell them. Or invest btc on altcoins?

Thank you,
srisula
ahtremblay

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:08:12 AM

if you sell now, you will lose money very much. So, let believe in Bitcoin and hold it. The market will recover soon. Bitcoin is the best crypto in the world

cryptopher1

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:31:22 AM

now its the time to HODL.
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:33:52 AM

best option will be just to hold and wait. You bought BTC in very good price, so don't worry.
petrov trevor

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

In times like that, it is better to wait and do nothing, and eventually buy back at a low price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: