Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:04:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: alll coin going down. what should we do?  (Read 3561 times)
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:40:27 PM

The market is rapidly falling in the cryptos rate. So you need to be as calm as possible to make the most accurate decisions. If you are holding, you should show how much money you are currently losing so that you can evaluate and make new investments or continue to hold the crypto.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:43:40 PM

Last year, we got used to the fact that the bitcoin price is constantly going up. It can't be always. I am sure that bitcoin will regain its position. We need to have patience. For me bitcoin is more than money. This is the idea of an independent economy. The only chance to get out of slavery. This world was created by the rich for the rich. Cryptocurrency is the ability to change the world.
Razumomo

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:50:26 PM

just hold them  if you can. you can also invest in etherum. it is on the track till now.
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:51:05 PM

Hold your coins. This is just a correction and market will go back to much higher price than before the dip. If you have fiat then buy more bitcoins. Chinese New year is approaching and hence there is a fall in the price of Bitcoin. Dip in Bitcoin is taking altcoins along with it. Hence, it would be best to hold if you are in deep loss. It will be all back to normal.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:59:49 PM

hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?
Best thing to do: hold and wait. It really happens that bitcoin is experiencing of going down, but then surely it will recover and regain its value. And when it happens, that's the time you sell so you can have a high profit. For now just wait, and do investing more.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:00:01 PM

Today is a golden opportunity to buy more BTC/alts and hold for long term profit. Weak hands in the market are getting shaken off right now. The whales could just be waiting for this opportunity to seize the moment. History is just repeating itself before another breakout and all time high.
Loveaaronbaby

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:03:11 PM

Yes, all the COINS have dropped a lot today, we should have confidence in bitcoin, believe it will return to normal, and now is a good opportunity to buy bitcoins.
Milletsky

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:03:59 PM

Keep your coin and hold it. everything will back to normal.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Eterbank

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:06:29 PM

Good tactic is to hold if you are in big loss. If you are in profit and you think it will still go down then sell i guess.

eterbankPay anywhere, buy anything with Cryptoeterbank
ANN THREADWHITEPAPERBOUNTY THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FacebookTwitter▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mankov

Activity: 425
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:07:52 PM

Big companies are already in the cryptoworld like IBM, Google, McAfee,...

I`m pretty sure they make good lobby-work, so the cryptos will be a big market, soon.
Lun4t1c

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:11:06 PM

hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?
If you have money you can buy your desired coin to hold to, If not you have nothing to do but to hodl. I think that is the practical way to do
tokexchain

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:12:06 PM

BTC going down is not a bad thing if you are strong, it's an alt blood bath today, all red, so you know what to do.. pick up some more as is a very good opportunity to collect alts!
Bukx

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:15:22 PM

hodl your btc and if you have more to invest, buy some alts, this is good time to buy.

I think the fud issue about south korea is making this situation but this will last soon.
As your suggestion to invest in altcoin also good choice because this is very low price and time to go high is very big opportunity.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:15:30 PM

If you have money you can buy your desired coin to hold to, If not you have nothing to do but to hodl. I think that is the practical way to do

Don’t sell on panic the situation is still normal so you better take this opportinity to but coins that you think can survive no matter what. If you you are holding bitcoin, keep it tight because it will bounce back. Weak hands and uncontrolled emotions will lead you to some losses.
Alex3601

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:17:25 PM

Just hold on your bitcoin. It's a normal gesture of all coins. If you have more money, just buy and hold because day by day it will goes up again. Don't panic cause of bitcoin will never goes to zero value hence, it will continue to rise higher and higher as the time passed by.
ashavaline (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:17:41 PM

I thank you all. I will separate my money to some alt coins and btc. Most of to btc, rest alt coins. One last question is  , is trx a good choice? It's 5 cent now and I can't imagine what if it's be 1 dollar 😅
deshan maxxy

Activity: 289

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:19:50 PM

Hi,

Hello every one,I am Deshan from sri lanka.

This is very interesting topic,Yes all coins now going down.....but my idea is don't worry,.remember that.Coins can happen any thing,it can be down ,it can be up.everytime coins are in up and down.

However now in all coins in going down.Some traders and coins holders sell their all coins now,but is that not correct.Did you remember Bitcoin's past.It in 1$,2$ in past,But right now BTC is the best and high value coin in coin market.So don't hurry up for sell coins,Personally i'm hold my every coins and now i bought some coins .because this the time to buy coins because now coins are lower price.

This is my personal idea.,However i'm hold my all coins.

Thank you! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:21:07 PM

Yes it may be the days that coins are getting down but who knows if it will rise tomorrow ? I suggests you to buy coins , not those shitty one instead buy the well known coins and those that has potential, you can earn from it from your base capital even if its a lower than the usual it will get profit as long as the coins you bought are pretty ones.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:23:01 PM

Best thing to do: hold and wait. It really happens that bitcoin is experiencing of going down, but then surely it will recover and regain its value. And when it happens, that's the time you sell so you can have a high profit. For now just wait, and do investing more.
For sure Bitcoin will recover it's price but I think it may not grow as expected by the cryptonians, until the core shows compatibility with bech32. The most exciting moment yet has to come when lightening network will officially be implemented which will solve the major issues of bitcoin that are hindering it's price to move forward. If someone still gets a profit on the market rate today on Bitcoin should not hold it more but to invest the same in the alts for a minimum of three weeks with frequent changes in the portfolio.
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:26:54 PM

Keep an eyes on the market, I see a few altcoins is down at the moment inclued bitcoin too
Maybe this is the best time to buy and hold a few weeks to get a profit.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: