Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:45:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never invest no product ICOs  (Read 6751 times)
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:16:39 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 10:48:50 AM by aleksandra_kickcity

I was wondering, why a lot of projects don't have such an important thing for a successful ICO as a product.

When a company has a product it means they have it to develop. In such case, a company shows why they need ICO and how the company will be growing. What is more, there is more trust because a company has experience in a field they are working.

For example, KickCity company that exists two years. KickCity an event platform that generates revenue and has a Helsinki government grant. KickCity needs ICO to make business bigger and to become a decentralized platform where every user is rewarded for ticket promotion.

On the other hand, no product ICOs can prove their success just in theory. There is no proof base that product will be developed and will be working right.

In such unstable industry as ICO everything has to be under control. The product is one of the things that shows the campaign is not a scam. That is why I believe it is better to invest in ready-made products ICOs.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:26:13 AM

It is a good analysis because ICOs tokens are based on the real value of a project so why then do anybody have to give his hard earned cash to a project without full understanding of the product or service been offered.

nodav

Activity: 216

Early Bitcoin investor.

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:29:59 AM

I agree with you. When a product or working prototype, it gives more confidence in the successful completion of the project. After all, before the ICO to create a prototype, the company worked and found investments, it means that it really works, has experience, knows the weak points of the project and will overcome them.
ICO without product are like a scam

Bynaneller

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:34:07 AM

Fully agree. If they already did something - that mean they have the real team, something can without investment. So I found e-Chat app. Evereyone know somewhere here exist the list of product ICO?
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:52:38 AM

I agree with you. When a product or working prototype, it gives more confidence in the successful completion of the project. After all, before the ICO to create a prototype, the company worked and found investments, it means that it really works, has experience, knows the weak points of the project and will overcome them.
ICO without product are like a scam

Yeah. How can they prove anything? Also, if they have marketing money why can't they spend it on a product? Looks suspicious

btc_love

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:53:41 AM

can you please give more information about kick city?
like wp, links and so on
desertx

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:05:14 AM

If you've never heard about ICO with the released product does not mean that they do not exist
Qchain for example

am⟲n.tech | Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
| Public ICO, LIVE NOW! ($4 Million + already raised) | Get 25% Bonus + FREE Gold Card |
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:18:19 AM

I absolutely support your position on investing funds in projects that do not have a product. Of course, this should not be done, because nothing prevents them from simply leaving us with our money.
jeremycoinson

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:25:18 AM

Agree. It is always more credible and safe to consider into something which actually exists. However, note that there are many credible and reliable projects which lack products, which might be a missed opportunity. In my opinion, it is better just to do your research thoroughly, regardless whether is has a product or not. I have stumbled upon both types of ICO's and have both won and lost. As time passed, my investments became more cautious and not the ROI is significantly higher. For example, I'm currently investing in LiveEdu and Giftz.io. The former one is the world's first educational ICO, while the latter is bringing loyalty rewards to the blockchain and differentiates itself from its competitors. Check them out. I personally believe that both have a lot of potential, since their whitepapers and the companies behind them are credible.
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:30:40 AM

Those ICO's with products are a great project that can proves they are worth investing. So better invest those ico with products this will calm you to the point that you are confident to invest your money.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:46:12 AM

can you please give more information about kick city?
like wp, links and so on

Hey =)

sure, there is web site https://ico.kickcity.io
for more information please join community https://t.me/kickcity_chat
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:48:05 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong but under the concept of any ICO it is understanded that there is something that is not developed yet. Even if the company have a product they still gona need money to either develop it or add any new features (otherwise why do they need money?). In both cases you don't know what will happen with the final version of the product. Even the team is not always guaranteeing a quality of the company. For example I've been looking thru 2 ICOs trying to chose one to invest. The first one had a smaller (but still solid) team and communicated well via telegram while the 2nd ICO had a huge team with multiple levels of support that has been dodging me all the time.
It is important to understand that ICO should me analyzed in many different ways because even the ICOs with a product can still have some unclear things.
Lama_in_da_house

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:49:06 AM

How kickcity will reward users?
000JC88

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:51:40 AM

I was wondering, why a lot of projects don't have such an important thing for a successful ICO as a product.

When a company has a product it means they have it to develop. In such case, a company shows why they need ICO and how the company will be growing. What is more, there is more trust because a company has experience in a field they are working.

For example, KickCity company that exists two years. KickCity an event platform that generates revenue and has a Helsinki government grant. KickCity needs ICO to make business bigger and to become a decentralized platform where every user is rewarded for ticket promotion.

On the other hand, no product ICOs can prove their success just in theory. There is no proof base that product will be developed and will be working right.

In such unstable industry as ICO everything has to be under control. The product is one of the things that shows the campaign is not a scam. That is why I believe it is better to invest in ready-made products ICOs.

Give a cookie to mr... Most people have no idea where put their money and then call ICOs scams..
Check DIW, the most solid platform I ever saw, there are three ways to use the token inside the platform from the begging of the project and will be more  at a time..
That's why will be one of the top ICOs and good for long hodl
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:53:38 AM

How kickcity will reward users?

KickCity won't be rewarding users. Event organisers will be creating marketing pool. Users will be promoting tickets via referral links. When a ticket will be sold, a user will be rewarded from marketing pool
GeorgeEden

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:00:48 PM

well yeah i get your point we all agree on that also cuz if they ever wanna run away they just gonna do it with our money.and we left with nothing.no products or anything.right?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:22:52 PM

Thought this would've been common knowledge by now. People really need to see what they're getting themselves into.
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

That's the problem of most ICOs. They seem to be scams because they don't offer any prototype. Most of them look like a dream that needs money to be true. Really good projects offer prototype and clear roadmap and have to have some proofs of trust.
hopingman05

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:24:38 PM

Yeah, definitely true. ICO's with nothing to offer will surely have a low chance of being successful. This kind of ICO's sometimes make their way by offering their coins for almost for free or either making a good marketing stunt.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:27:25 PM

Well it is not necessary for good ICO project to have a product before ICO, however clear roadmap, project and team information is very important. Always research before invest.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: