Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:46:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it time to buy some BTC?  (Read 1815 times)
Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:46:48 AM

I think, yes, now is a very good time to buy bitcoin if it has big capital, and can be kept waiting for the time to ride again, because I believe the price will gradually be higher than before
klaybbj

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:08:41 AM

I think now its good time to buy Bitcoin after he make correction and reach 10K he can up again and go more the last top.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:13:53 AM

The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
BTC is so cheap now. Do you think it is time to buy some BTC?

Yeah i think it's time now to buy bitcoin, actually i don't know what is real happen to bitcoin why it is now dropping like this or other country still banning bitcoin we all don't know what is probably cause of these now even altcoins are dropping too. I had read like this topic in a thread that they say maybe it's a cryptocurrencies price correction that's why all cryptocurrencies are now dumping. Besides from this issues now i still believed on bitcoin and i hold this what ever happen maybe after 3 months the price will back to normal.
iozver

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:25:51 AM

Chinese authorities imposed restrictions before. These actions had a temporary impact on the market. Participants quickly adapted. So you need to buy while there is an opportunity to do it cheaply.
Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:32:54 AM

I'm gonna export coins on cold storage to China.

VPoro

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:45:42 AM

I think now its good time to buy Bitcoin after he make correction and reach 10K he can up again and go more the last top.
yes, I agree with your views, buy it now before it recovers. If you have researched and joined the market long enough, you will realize that is just a normal fluctuation when the Chinese Lunar Year is coming.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:54:13 AM

yes, I agree with your views, buy it now before it recovers. If you have researched and joined the market long enough, you will realize that is just a normal fluctuation when the Chinese Lunar Year is coming.

If want to buy bitcoin. It right time to buy bitcoin. Nowadays all coin prices is now down. So it good time to invest and buy the coin. You want to buy coin and need prices information check the market places. It time to proces. So it will chage any time. You will check the coin prices information check the market places. It right time to buy coin and hold it. You will wait for the coin prices increas then you will sell coin then you will get more profit.
Apekool

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:59:51 AM

LiteCoin went up almost a euro for a moment Cool

retardunicorn

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:04:10 AM

Just wait till it reaches to 9k$ . I guess it will not be so long for that purpose.
Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:05:53 AM

I bought a little, if the price falls, then I'll buy more. If the price goes up, I'll buy it again. I believe that in any case it is worth making a partial purchase now.

gameofthronne

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:12:11 AM

It's better to hold your money first, look at the situation right now, all cryptocurrency in on red paint right now. Just watch the market and wait until the market start going up, I guess in the next 1-3 days and when it happen go buy bitcoins so you can gain a profits.
MattF24

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:13:08 AM

If you haven't bought any Bitcoin yet, I think now is the best time to buy Bitcoin while it's at the lower portion of the falling wedge pattern near support levels.
sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:22:28 AM

Yes ! that's the perfect time to buy btc as much as you can ! i am sure you will be profitable within 2 or 3 months ! cause right now btc price $11k. after 2 or 3 months it gonna be more than $20k which is almost 200% profit !!
Rayner77

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:23:42 AM

If you haven't bought any Bitcoin yet, I think now is the best time to buy Bitcoin while it's at the lower portion of the falling wedge pattern near support levels.

I took a look at the chart and saw what you mean.. However, this may not be the bottom of the falling wedge you mentioned about.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:26:42 AM

If you want to buy some bitcoin then this is the best time to buy some bitcoin because you can save a lot of money by buying right now and not buying from the past few days and i think you can easily make money when the market bounces back again because the whales are just accumulating as of now in my opinion.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
ostap5511

Activity: 538

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:29:44 AM

So i would consider it a certain point for invsting but l would not risk investing all in Bitcoin l think it's a good time.
Apekool

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:36:34 AM

For a split second LTC was 100,02 EUR at anycoin lol.

Can't expect to click so fast, and can't be right.

Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:39:35 AM

Yes, this is a perfect time to buy some BTC. Bitcoin price will be rising again up to $20k, so before the price bounce let's buy some bitcoin
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:08:36 AM

Yes. It is time to buy BTC. When the issue of Korea official statement settles, the price will high up again. Predictions are that BTC will hit $100,000 this year, remember.

I think it is, bitcoin's price point has been dwindling this past several weeks. It has dropped down a significant $9,000 dollars in the previous three weeks. Having that trend, you can either wait a little more, or if you have enough capital to shed out, especially if you're eyeing a long term investment. Then, it would be the perfect time to buy because if we follow the market trends before, bitcoin is one asset that doesn't fall down that long, thus we only waiting for it to catch fire and increase again.

xerophore

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:09:31 AM

Yes, this is a good time for people who felt yesterdays expensive bitcoin value. Now bitcoin has weakened more than 30% from last year's highs. Buy more and wait until becomes higher price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: