Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:57:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it time to buy some BTC?  (Read 1815 times)
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:34:38 PM

In cryprocurrency investments,there is an old saying that buy the dip and sell at highs.This is a dip period you buy now because that dip wont stay there forever.So fill your bags massively because the next bull run will be unstoppable.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:49:23 PM

The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
BTC is so cheap now. Do you think it is time to buy some BTC?
The market was dull not only because of the statement made by the Korean. The statement made by the Visa CEO and bitconnect shutting also cause it. However, is better to buy btc now than waiting till tomorrow.

Boys27

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:54:51 PM

now is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is down may be caused by korean statements, but it is very profitable because we can buy bitcoin cheaply. it is a blessing for a small trader like me

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:55:07 PM

I think right now the price has reached the $10,000 and also it has successfully tested the previous low point and sustained above the previous low point. You can see that a strong technical pattern has formed over there and now it is the strong area and time to buy and hold the bitcoin for some new record high soon. You just need to wait for the candlestick pattern to form and then wait for the break of high of that pattern with some huge volume supporting the bullish candle. I am personally holding few bitcoins which are invested near $10,027 price and I am aiming for the target of $14000, $18000, $21000 soon in coming few weeks.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:15:08 PM

now is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is down may be caused by korean statements, but it is very profitable because we can buy bitcoin cheaply. it is a blessing for a small trader like me

I think yes it's the right time to buy because bitcoin prices resist around $10k and didn't come down under $10k, I'm sure bitcoin support already strong enough. We will see bitcoin in the new year will rise higher than the previous year. so do not let us disappointed like the previous year that rising over 1000% within 1 year.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:18:11 PM

Yesterday was for sure a very good day to buy not only Bitcoin, but whatever. As for the question if it is good to buy also today, we will discover it only tomorrow Smiley

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:35:21 PM

Yesterday was for sure a very good day to buy not only Bitcoin, but whatever. As for the question if it is good to buy also today, we will discover it only tomorrow Smiley
Well if we put basis on the price we can really see that it is now really the best time to buy more bitcoin in preparation of the next rising of price if we buy bitcoin today which is now getting low or maybe dropping we can really less our risk on it and the capital is also less and we can really have a big opportunity to gain.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:56:29 PM

The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
this is a good time to buy bitcoin and altcoin., maybe yesterday precisely yesterday is a very appropriate time due to here the lowest price of bitcoin and altcoin in this year., today the price has increased from 20-70% start .. and maybe this will continues to go beyond 2x BTC prices yesterday,,
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:58:46 PM

yesterday bitcoin has fallen in price very much and it is a good momentum to buy bitcoin, if you buy bitcoin is also good today but not get very high profit because at this time bitcoin already at a very high price.

newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:11:38 PM

if you still thinking its the time to buy then forgot it you never can buy bitcoins . due to this crash i made more than 0.01 btc buy just holding XRP when price go down to 1.06$ and after wards it start growing i got green signal and i invested all the fiat to tokens.

you can check coincapmarket for more details every coin is rising now. Bitcoin Connect on top because someone said company going to close price drop down to 43$ from 300$ in 2 days

Bitcoin will still increase to 25000 USD is the next target it will be completed by three months only
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:23:14 PM

The best time was when the price reached around $9,000 USD! But the price has since then recovered and is hovering around $11,500 USD. So it is still not too late. It will rise up further and get back to its initial $16,000 USD position before reaching another all time high. Start investing. Other alt coins are also an option and they are recovering too.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rickyleatham

Activity: 126

Get your share of the future

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:42:25 PM

bitcoin now is more than 11000$ now, it has risen more than yesterday, but don't worry bitcoin is still not high enough, because the target of bitcoin is 15000$ at the end of this month, so as soon as you invest in bitcoin now. you can have profit in the future.

Basshunter

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:35:33 PM

bitcoin now is more than 11000$ now, it has risen more than yesterday, but don't worry bitcoin is still not high enough, because the target of bitcoin is 15000$ at the end of this month, so as soon as you invest in bitcoin now. you can have profit in the future.

Is that your own reasoning ?
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:41:26 PM

Is that your own reasoning ?

Would appear so, it's a pretty sound statement mind you. Bitcoin has no target price other than the ones we set ourselves. Right now looks like a good time to buy and I wouldn't be surprised to see close to 100% gains within 1-2 months.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Prince Edu17

Activity: 420
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:09:27 PM

Yes this is the right time to buy bitcoin, I already buy a lot of bitcoin im just waiting for it to pump
Ourat

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:01:25 AM

I think you are right now it's time to spend a lot of your money to buy BTC. Goog luck Grin
lilly.sastry

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:09:52 AM

Yesterday was the perfect moment to buy BTC. I have bought 0.1 BTC. I recommend this period because the price is still low.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:19:46 AM

Yes mate, it is the very good time to buy bitcoin because it has a in a dip. Buying some more of it will gain you more profit in those next days and months.
BountyLord

Activity: 314

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:20:56 AM

This time apparently was tomorrow
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:02:19 AM

Apparently, I envy those who bought at this rate which is $10k and some said that bitcoin has also reached $9k and now that big sale is over. It's always a good buy but you are lucky if you did it at its very cheap value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: