Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:47:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it time to buy some BTC?  (Read 1815 times)
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:01:50 PM

In cryprocurrency investments,there is an old saying that buy the dip and sell at highs.This is a dip period you buy now because that dip wont stay there forever.So fill your bags massively because the next bull run will be unstoppable.
The person who is chance taker will never let this time to go like this he will buy more coin in time like this because bitcoin don’t give a lot of chances to buy it at some slightly lower prices and if we have this time right now we should have to buy and fill up our wallets because future will be regarding to the bitcoin and at that time buy bitcoin is not as easy like now so go and grab your bitcoin and hold it for the betterment of future.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:13:05 PM

The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
BTC is so cheap now. Do you think it is time to buy some BTC?

For me yes because bitcoins are not gonna punp.if we not believe in them and when i say believe in them is to start using bitcoins again. You can now buy bitcoins in a much lower price than is used to be before because their value falls and that is not a bad thing if you are really a bitcoiner because that just simply means that it is time to buy a lot of  and start holding for a long time because before this year ends i know that the bitcoins will rise again to their prime and will be reaching to the moon again.
ccomeon

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:16:33 PM

isn't Korean government state that they will tax the exchanges? should the uncertainty be cleared?
sallee2

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:36:49 AM

The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
I think at the moment the value of Bitcoin on https://coinmarketcap.com/ is $ 10,000 and is decreasing. I think BTC can drop down and about $ 8000- $ 9000 then you buy and wait for the price to get maximum profit.
This is a personal point of view you can consider, to avoid unnecessary detriment.
Briancoll

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:57:59 AM

A little bribe is worth it, because it is not known when there will still be such a price, and if there will be a collapse of bitcoin and its total eclipse by other coins.
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:17:01 AM

and why does not anyone consider that from bitcoin they can simply move away and switch to new coins. because of the society now so many smart and rich uncles have pumped money out, that enough for the transition of what else has a small capitalization and start the road to bitcoin for more interesting technology.

proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:24:43 AM

The movement of the market now is within a range and I believe it is trying to get a support within 10k - 11k. Now, it's a two way scenario - if it does have its support at this said range and makes a reversal, then you buy; but if it doesn't, and decides to go further down in its bearish direction, then you don't buy yet.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:44:37 AM

Yes, it is better to buy the bitcoins now. Though price may fall again but if you can hold it and wait for the good time, you will prosper.

AliCris

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:52:06 AM

The fall continues. And according to forecasts of analysts will continue to the mark of $ 8000. This is a really great time to break the purchase of bitcoin. You need to focus on the end of February or early March. Then there will be a steady growth.
WinFlow

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:55:15 AM

Seems to be trading in about the $10,000-$12,000 range.
Nanantsu

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:57:52 AM

Yes, this is the right time to buy bitcoin.
Right now the price of bitcoin is dropping and this is the chance to get profit because the price of bitcoin will increase again.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:15:27 AM

The fall continues. And according to forecasts of analysts will continue to the mark of $ 8000. This is a really great time to break the purchase of bitcoin. You need to focus on the end of February or early March. Then there will be a steady growth. The movement of the market now is within a range and I believe it is trying to get a support within 10k - 11k. Now, it's a two way scenario - if it does have its support at this said range and makes a reversal, then you buy; but if it doesn't, and decides to go further down in its bearish direction, then you don't buy yet.
If you have enough capital and money, then it does not matter. But if you do not have money, you can only collect and work to get Bitcoin. Right now, it's a good time to buy Bitcoin. That's because the price of Bitcoin is still low and is down. Maybe in the future it will be difficult to get this chance, so make the most of it. It's only for you to believe and believe, if you're in doubt, you can try Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies. Why did I ask you to buy it soon? Because no one can predict the future. We can only hope, after we buy, the price of Bitcoin will soon rise. But if it continues to fall, we can still wait until the price goes up.
twinkledthomas

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

I will win, not immediately but definitely

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:21:54 AM

Hi. You said it. This is the correct time to buy some bitcoins. Now it costs around 10374 usd and falling. There is a chance to fall it down to the mark of 8000. So just wait. You can buy it in next month. It will go up again after February. This is my opinion. Do your reserch before you buy

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:12:19 AM

I think that it's a good time to buy Bitcoin especially during this sideways movement.. Be wary if it breaks support though, I would always be on a lookout.

Yes, anytime it is a good time to buy BTC. If you have money and you have an extra time you can invest becasue you are capable of doing it. Eventhough the movement of price is unpredictable but it varries in trust, as a btcoiner you need to take a risk to become successful because you need to undergo with process.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:28:29 AM

It's really time, below 10k$ is really a good buy zone. You need to buy before it will take off to 15k$ to 20k$. That is friendly advice mate, you can thanke me next month. Just also check the chart of bitcoin, it is really good to buy now. It's buy zone  and you need to start accumulate.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:57:01 AM

It's really time, below 10k$ is really a good buy zone. You need to buy before it will take off to 15k$ to 20k$. That is friendly advice mate, you can thanke me next month. Just also check the chart of bitcoin, it is really good to buy now. It's buy zone  and you need to start accumulate.

Indeed,  below $10k is the best starting price of bitcoin to buy. For sure the price would go up again within a few months of waiting but we should not be very optimistic about it, we must also accept what will gonna happen if the price could evenly burst again for the whole year kr not.  Still,  holding is a must.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:47:53 PM

With this low price is definitely time to buy. Cuz after this and some good news from change from South Korea price will increase in next period. So if you have opportunity to buy use it while it can be. With this low price this is perfect you will not buy at 15k or more for sure maybe on that price you will sell.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

julianlee

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:53:13 PM

I honestly do fee, it's the best time to buy any coin , not just BTC.
The price has fallen. Buy low, wait,hodl and watch the price surge.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:59:44 PM

Buying at dipped price is a key to resounding profit. Bitcoin is low now about hitting the support the second time.I think this the best time to buy and hold bitcoin and follow the ride up when the rebounce will occur.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:12:48 PM

perfect time to buy bitcoin is indeed,imagine how bitcoin price drops for just the past week and being investor/holder better that we get it now before recovering,though lots of option we have now since all the coins are dropping including ethereum.

But if i were you maybe you should consider buying other coin together with bitcoin so the chances of gaining are more,and we might knew some of those go pump this year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: