Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:06:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it time to buy some BTC?  (Read 1815 times)
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:24:44 PM

The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
BTC is so cheap now. Do you think it is time to buy some BTC?

This sudden decline of bitcoin price has indeed made a huge impact for many users nationwide,but this kind of phenomena is inevitable though.Korea didnt ban bitcoin but regulated it that i think can make satoshi nakamoto's purpose to be in vain,the decentralized nature.Ayway,it is wise to buy bitcoin now while it's price is on dip and if possible get some other alternative as well,just choose those coin
that has a potential of growth in the future and worth holding.Its necessary to stick and be updated on every movements of your chosen coin.Bitcoin will surely back from it's bullish price and i believe on that,i also read an article pointing about bitcoin. here

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:12:11 PM

The market is really red today. Most of the altcoins and even bitcoin are dump. I think it is the best time to buy bitcoins and also altcoins because the price is still low. I am sure that the price will go up again after days or weeks.
sallee2

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:36:27 PM

The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
January 26 may be a milestone for BTC pump as the CME contract expires. The current price of Bitcoin on https://coinmarketcap.com/ is $ 10900 I think this is the right time for you to buy in and wait for the price to rise to profit.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:51:04 PM

IMO, this is a right time to purchase BTC. The prices are down, due to hostile government measures in South Korea and India. This has happened in the past as well. And during such occasions, the prices recovered after two to four weeks time. I think that the same is going to repeat this time as well.
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:59:44 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 04:41:28 PM by sharted

IMO, this is a right time to purchase BTC. The prices are down, due to hostile government measures in South Korea and India. This has happened in the past as well. And during such occasions, the prices recovered after two to four weeks time. I think that the same is going to repeat this time as well.

Due to such things happen in SK and India,the price of bitcoin is reduced some how.But this is not a permanent.In virtual currency ,raise and fall in price  is quite common.Hope you understand it.I think this is the best time to inverse in bitcoin.

taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:01:15 PM

I will rather wait to buy deep when it sells below 10k
sallee2

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:17:31 PM

The government has announced that six major banks will be ready to provide services for cryptocurrency transactions this month. Under the new system, the government requires exchanges to share user data with banks. Koreans who want to make virtual currency transactions will have to create new accounts and authenticate their identity in order to trade virtual currency. In addition, Korea will apply tax to these new users.
It shows that Bitcoin is being recognized in Korea, which will make the community more confident. Buy Bitcoin now.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:24:43 PM

The market is really red today. Most of the altcoins and even bitcoin are dump. I think it is the best time to buy bitcoins and also altcoins because the price is still low. I am sure that the price will go up again after days or weeks.

Agreed.Todah the price of bitcoin is low as compared to price till the November,so don't waste this golden opportunity to get into the bitcoin.In two days the price of bitcoin will recover to it's old value .So just inverse now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
cepedacharles

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:27:54 PM

Yes i think its time to buy btc now due crashed down if price value its a good time to buy and invest .The price is always flactuating we cannot tell whether it can increase or decrease but anytime we can buy btc if we want.
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:32:48 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 04:59:29 PM by gatti

Yes i think its time to buy btc now due crashed down if price value its a good time to buy and invest .The price is always flactuating we cannot tell whether it can increase or decrease but anytime we can buy btc if we want.

Do you have any doubt in that.Since the price of bitcoin is on lower end ,you can inverse now.Soon you will get back additional  dollars in return.Use the opportunity to inverse in bitcoin for your future.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:57:33 PM

In my opinion, more barrier or more preventions from goverments only will make Bitcoin more and more valuable . People still need it and buy it even it's illegal.
This legalization issue of bitcoin will soon be resolved as there are countries like that of Japan who are thinking of declaring this bitcoin as a legal currency. however, if you are interested in buying of bitcoins, then you need to buy them at time when the market value falls down and now is the time as the market value is far low than its past value. You need to avail this opportunity as it can help you in greater profit.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:04:24 PM

For me, it's still good to buy a bitcoin until now because it's not so expensive than last year. It's better to focus on the rising and lowering of bitcoin prices so we know when to buy low and sell high price is because it's the way you can get a lot of profit. We can not avoid falling bitcoin as it is natural to it as long as you just wait the time to increase the value of bitcoin.

VALDEMAR PREST

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:19:12 PM

Of course 11 000$ is already interesting price! But if it is for the long term! Buy it now and wait when it will be 19 000 - 20 000$! And when that will be is unknown! And suddenly will drop to$ 6000?Huh I think a little bit you can still wait and see! Suddenly would dip to$6000
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:23:04 PM

If I had money for investment I would definitely but btc when it was around 9k dollars, it is obvious that his price will go up after a period of time and you would profit.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:37:24 PM

for me yes...bitcoin price now is very low compared to last 2017 so to those who have money better buy more now because you will gain big profit when it get back to high price

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
nodelover

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:15:52 PM

Hmm maybe yes since bitcoin is not like last december so if you think bitcoin will rise again so better buy now but for me i think i am going to wait until middle of the year so if bitcoin fall or not i am going to buy because i have the feeling bitcoin will high again before the end of the year.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS            
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:29:56 PM

Well, Yes. Every time now is the good chance to buy  bitcoin, and when you want to buy? If the price come back to the huge price or the time that the price is so expensive?

If your choice is investing, this time is the right to buy because for sure in the future the price of bitcoin is like a gold,  and if you think that the price now will decrease again, it is possible but you choice is investing it will result profit in the future.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:30:39 PM

Well for me yes,It is really the right time to buy btc because the price drop down so you can be able to buy it at a cheaper price.Dont miss the chance to invest now because it is really a good time to earn more profit.
Kigwa143

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:46:01 PM

Its your choice if you want to buy btc this time,But if you take the risk of buyiing bitcoin since the value of it is volatile possibly you can buy it now at a cheaper price but if it still drop down you might regret but if you want to earn here you need to be fearless and believe in the potential of bitcoin.
iwishicouldfly

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:42:50 AM

No, the price is too volatile and it's in a downwards trend who knows when it will end and even moreso when it will recover (if it does). Wait to see some extended sidewards movement, quick breakouts are not what you want to see at this stage as they'll be proceeded by an immediate selloff of people wanting to get out when it recovers a little.  Asking this on a bitcoin forum is only going to get you biased answers.

There is no guarantee this is a quick correction, bitcoin has been in a bear market before where it took years to recover, so all these people claiming it's impossible are wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: