Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:45:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it time to buy some BTC?  (Read 1815 times)
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:20:29 PM

Yes it is.This would be the right time to buy or invest bitcoins now because the moment of bitcoin's price will reached again at 19k USD,surely it's a lot of profit to gain.And it is not possible,because there are some good news especially the KFC that they are going to accept bitcoins as payments in the orders.So better grab the opportunity now and don't waste the time.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:43:16 PM

I think that it's a good time to buy Bitcoin especially during this sideways movement.. Be wary if it breaks support though, I would always be on a lookout.
I think that the present moment is not the right time for us to buy bitcoin anymore. We can see in the past few days bitcoin prices have fallen sharply because the bad news coming from countries like Korea and China has had a huge impact on the market. That has made bitcoin prices drop sharply in the past, but at the moment bitcoin prices have started to rise again but the strength is not strong. That shows the market is very volatile and you have to follow market information before making a decision.
If you have this much believe on bitcoin that it will recover in the near future and that you will be able to control your nerves no matter what the conditions will be, I must say that this is the right time to buy some good number of bitcoins and after doing that, put all your coins in your wallet for as long period of time as long as you can. Bitcoin will soon recover and it will definitely help you in having more profit.

There's no better time to buy btc than when people are panic selling. While people are affected by the fuds and negative news, wise people take advantage. Don't be on the losing end of these dips because they're the best time to grow your portfolio

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:58:52 PM

It is the best time to invest in the dull market, if you buy some bitcoin now it would be profitable in future. The current downward trend will not continue for long, the market will recover again.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:08:28 PM

Yes, this is the right time to buy some bitcoins in our market. In fact the market value of bitcoin is too low; therefore it is the right time to purchase bitcoins since it will provides as more value of investment in just small amount of local money.
Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:51:38 PM

BTC exchange rate is unpredictable.Once you have enough money to buy for bitcoin...grab the opportunity then keep for a moment .
Buy low and sell high..

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
atikurrahman

Activity: 199

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 04:45:57 PM

I think it's a good time to get a bitcoin. But if you hold it a lot, you will get a lot of good profit. Bitcoin's price has decreased much earlier than now but we know it was a lot more expensive, so if you buy now, good profit can be expected.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:57:24 PM

I think that it's a good time to buy Bitcoin especially during this sideways movement.. Be wary if it breaks support though, I would always be on a lookout.
I think that the present moment is not the right time for us to buy bitcoin anymore. We can see in the past few days bitcoin prices have fallen sharply because the bad news coming from countries like Korea and China has had a huge impact on the market. That has made bitcoin prices drop sharply in the past, but at the moment bitcoin prices have started to rise again but the strength is not strong. That shows the market is very volatile and you have to follow market information before making a decision.
If you have this much believe on bitcoin that it will recover in the near future and that you will be able to control your nerves no matter what the conditions will be, I must say that this is the right time to buy some good number of bitcoins and after doing that, put all your coins in your wallet for as long period of time as long as you can. Bitcoin will soon recover and it will definitely help you in having more profit.
The person who has a stronghold and truly a risk taker could appreciate it and would definitely grab the big opportunity today, because this time is really a fantastic time to those who have the ability to buy bitcoin due to its lower price and if I could I'll be glad to take risks too. . Bitcoin is really unpredictable it's price goes up and downs but though it was like that I believe that it still profitable.
illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:05:48 PM

This is good time to buy,Bitcoin prices going up if invest now in future it will give handsome amount in shape of profit.At the end of December 2018 Bitcoin prices will amazed because most of experienced investors predict that it will go on peak.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:35:33 AM

Probably a good time to buy, not really that much lost value. Alts are the ones bleeding right now. Take your picks and watch the recovery in the next two weeks.
Actually whenever bitcoins go up, the alts come down according to my research but now both the alts and bitcoins are red which indicate a better future with investing into them. Hope investing now will increase the price of bitcoins and hope bitcoins don't go much down. Actually purchasing bitcoins will not give us a good profit but holding them untill the correct time can give us a immense and good profit. You can purchase bitcoins at a good dip and you can then sell that when you find bitcoins have a good price. Always try to study the graph which indicates the dip and pump of the coin.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:48:48 PM

Yes, this is the right time to buy some bitcoins in our market. In fact the market value of bitcoin is too low; therefore it is the right time to purchase bitcoins since it will provides as more value of investment in just small amount of local money.
Albert211994

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:50:52 PM

I hope he did buy when he posted this and tanked the bear because now bitcoin is starting to recover from the bear trend. It is likely that it will start its ascend and will be likely to be in bull trend in the following days. Those who bought and hold during the past month can see their profits soon.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:55:40 PM

The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
BTC is so cheap now. Do you think it is time to buy some BTC?
We can see the market after the days of bitcoin increase sharply, until today the price of bitcoin is reduced slightly when the afternoon today fell to $ 9800. At the moment, bitcoin prices have increased again and are at the $ 10100 mark. I think this is a good time for us to buy bitcoin because at present my bitcoin price can reach $ 11,300 tomorrow.
Ruhul_Amin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:22:16 PM

I think it's a good time to buy BTC. The market is still stable due to Korea's unclear statement. The market will be very high soon. so If you buy now, you will benefit 100%.
Icaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:36:11 PM

The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.

Another opportunity for us to buy bitcoin at cheap price so I think its better to grab more bitcoin now. The price right now are still low and it might go deeper in the next days but don’t worry because it is bitcoin and it will soar higher this year.

That is right better to grab more bitcoin and now in deeper price, we dont know in a few weeks the bitcoin increase rapidly if that will happen i think you have more profit from your buying.

Yes of course we will have profit if the price goes up in few weeks. But how if the price again goes down? Then you will loss. Its normal like that because the price is volatile.
But in my opinion, the price is already touch the bottom and only alittle chance to drop again and its big chance to goes up again.
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:40:21 PM

There's no better time to buy btc than when people are panic selling. While people are affected by the fuds and negative news, wise people take advantage. Don't be on the losing end of these dips because they're the best time to grow your portfolio

Actually there are something good appear afterbad thing happen. Wise people said.
So dont always the correction is bad. Its very important to make the price healty in the market and take the advantage like above me said.
Wise people know how to take advantage in this market situation.
SHOSHI ISLAM 5

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:40:11 PM

Is it time to buy some BTC?
                                           Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked :

The Korean government has noticed that they do not ban bitcoin and crypto. So, if the price of bitcoin goes down, it is good to prepare our money and start getting some bitcoin because this bitcoin has the same situation over the past few years that bitcoin prices are going down a little bit and get up again. Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:47:52 PM

I think bitcoin is quite an outdated currency that does not have much chances for growth in the future, but now it's such a time that you can not guess where the pump will be, so for the sake of diversification, I'll buy a bit of bitcoin.
I think this is the right time for us to buy bitcoin. It can be seen that the market has been very active as bitcoins are constantly increasing, so this is an opportunity for us to trade and increase our assets. According to my analysis, the price of bitcoin will continue to increase in the coming days and can reach $ 12000 - $ 13000 hook, so buy bitcoin now.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:36:49 PM

If we look at the market over the last few days we can see that bitcoin prices are rising steadily and may hit 130004 in the coming days. But at the end of today's session bitcoin prices fell slightly, I think this is the time for us to buy bitcoin. We can easily recognize that bitcoin prices will continue to increase in the coming days so it is very reasonable to buy bitcoin.

filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:36:03 PM

Is it time to buy some BTC?
                                           Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked :

The Korean government has noticed that they do not ban bitcoin and crypto. So, if the price of bitcoin goes down, it is good to prepare our money and start getting some bitcoin because this bitcoin has the same situation over the past few years that bitcoin prices are going down a little bit and get up again. Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
I think that if you want to really invest in the long term with the cryptocurrency market, investing in bitcoin is always great. Currently Bitcoin is very good so this is the time for you to buy bitcoin this year and I believe in March the market will boom again.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
olia10

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:00:49 AM

Now is the best time to buy crypto currency. Bitcoin is limited, namely the limited resource - is one of the biggest reasons for the price increase for it, therefore bitcoin has the chance to become a reserve world currency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: