Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:40:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it time to buy some BTC?  (Read 1815 times)
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Swipe!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:19:26 PM

Now it's still a good timing because everything continue to grow, you should not hesitate with buying BTC now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:35:26 PM

This is the right time to buy BTC while the price is still low, because I heard some news from other users that there will be pump of the price and green chart would be seen in a few months.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:21:09 AM

At this time it is time to buy some bitcoin because it is now in dip price, if we have the capital grab this oppotunity to get more bitcoin some analyst says that the price of bitcoin maybe reach into $50k in the end of this year.
Btcmicel

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:56:21 AM

At this time it is time to buy some bitcoin because it is now in dip price, if we have the capital grab this oppotunity to get more bitcoin some analyst says that the price of bitcoin maybe reach into $50k in the end of this year.

Yes, i think this is the best time to buy bitcoin. When the price is goes down and we have enough capital. Don't lose your chance. In a year from now, bitcoin will reach the price that we desire.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:24:32 AM

Now it time to trade with BTC pair, BTC got decent amount of pump within few day's so correction may come so I think it's not right time to buy bitcoin.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:25:27 AM

The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
BTC is so cheap now. Do you think it is time to buy some BTC?

I think as of now any reputable crypto is a good buy because the whole market is recovering.  However, i do have to agree that bitcoin would be the better buy because it usually leads the bull runs and, from what i've noticed, bitcoin has not risen as much as the other cryptos.  Other cryptos such as eth,ltc, and bch have had significant ratio gains which means that some of that money will have to flow back to btc at some point.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:44:30 AM

The market is Still Looking Dull Due To KOREA's Unclear Statement. Still Market is Going through that FUD.
BTC is so cheap now. Do you think it is time to buy some BTC?
Yes it is! I can say that this time is now the right time to make bitcoin investment. The bullish market is now happening and I am sure that the value of the bitcoin will pump in the following days.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:44:31 AM

Yes it is still good time to buy bitcoin now. Remembered last year 2017 month of December bitcoin reach the value of 19k$ almost then dropped below 7k$ when 2018 entered. Meaning, there is a big chance to recover again to that amount of value or more. So, a long as it is now in the stage of cheap value lets take the chance to buy some of it as long as we can afford to buy in.
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:49:01 AM

The market has begun to decline and many Altcoin are falling sharply but Bitcoin is still on the rise. I think if you want to buy Bitcoin, you should wait for it to go down and look at the situation if it does not go down any more signs up you should buy Bitcoin because that is the best time.

SellBuyAcc

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:50:12 AM

As long as you are able to buy btc then it is the right time to have it. And just be patiently wait to make some profit out of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: