Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:35:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC down, Market dump. Is this time to buy?  (Read 2280 times)
Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:22:48 PM

I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?

Yes. I think it's time we bought coins, all the coins price down. I predict that the price will return to normal in March later. So, you can save until March, this is more perfect.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:25:15 PM

I think the whole correction might not be over yet .. See how the market develops over the next days.. Buying the right coins now might be just as good, even if the market drops a bunch more, it will surely recover, be it a week or a month or 2.

If the situation in South Korea improves, then Bitcoin Cash can go up by quite a bit. During the past few weeks, it had lost more than 70% of its value. Another coin to look out for is Litecoin (if demand in China picks up).
Sahail

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:11:39 PM

Hi there just hit the Swift project. Nice to gain Swift every day and it looks like a great idea! Thanks for the tipoff.
bilman

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:20:12 PM

yes for me.. is a good time invest.
angelica laura

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:28:36 PM

I think yes. Before the price will be moon, use this opportunity to buy some coin bitcoin and i think is the best if you want to invest. You will get a big profit from them. Make sure is a gold opportunity.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
asena

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:52:51 PM

I see that BTC and all coin is down price. Do you think this is time to buy coin and make proftit? And what price do you think the price BTC can down?

In my opinion, nothing is certain about the future situations of the bitcoin's and the other coins' prices. On the other hand, I think, bitcoin and many other coins have really good potential to reach better prices. So, this current prices can be really good chances to buy some coins.
COINISM0001

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:54:08 PM

This is exactly why you will hear over and over agin to NOT INVEST MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. By doing this you will feel more comfortable. Many talks about people getting rich out of this is why mostly people get into investing here in the first place - nothing happens overnight remember that! You will probably hear people talking hold your coins because that is the only thing you can do, because if you sell now, assuming you bought at higher price, you will lose your money. When you hold you haven't lost usd value as long as you don't sell. What I am doing is simply put my coins in a safe place and don't even check how much I have. Simply put it and maybe look the price once a week, sometimes few weeks pass by before I even look at the price. Why you may ask? Because I don't care if price will go up or down, what I care is more merchants accepting and more places for me to earn bitcoin and other cryptos because I believe strongly in its future.

chiggx

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:55:09 PM

i think it depends on your time horizon, if you are in it for the short term then no, i foresee significant volatility in the markets for a while so you might not make money if you buy now and look to sell soon. however, if you have a long time horizon then yea, btc is less than half of its ATH so its at a good price coz i expect it to hit its ATH and more easily by the middle of the year...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:56:01 PM

time is always great to buy at dump, so the answer on that is YES this is the nice time to buy. once bitcoin and other crypto went back to reality and done on their vacation in New Years eve of Chinese then you will be late. we are ahere now and we must grab the opportunity so buy and hold for just some weeks.

tungnguyen224

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:11:08 PM

I doubt that btc will fall to 7K USD. Will it up again?
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:05:51 PM

Time to buy has not yet come. Prices are not on the bottom. It is better to start think how to spend money in some other businesses. Because I can not predict how long the fall will last. Two or three months maybe.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:00:30 AM

we have to see every coin is getting down and I think it is only a matter of time to see the price increase back. bitcoin and altcoin have the same problem right now and we cannot do anything except watching and try to find a gap to sell the coins and make a profit. but I realize that this two month, we are in the difficult time to make a profit and I don't know when this is over so we can try to get a profit like usual. but like other said, this is a good time to buy bitcoin and even to buy altcoin but be careful to determine the price and make sure that the price is on the bottom of the price.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:04:05 AM

Yes, now is definitely the best time to buy and accumulate more coins. Lately bitcoin and other altcoins are experiencing big dips and with the price fluctuates every minute, we should grab and take advantage while the price is not yet pumping. We don’t want to have regrets later on, when the price soars high again.

We had an awesome chance to use the first two days of February to buy altcoins and Bitcoins for the lowest prices during the last period. Now it is still possible to do it, but very soon all coins will be up.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:08:02 AM

Well the market is going down and down and I doubt before Bitcoin hits 6k USD we are going to see anything better. Bitcoin was overpriced and over valued when that big pump occurred and now we are getting the big dump but the big dump will take a lot longer to end and next bull run I doubt will be as fast as the one before..We might see a steady rise to about 10k again maybe until the end of the year, if we see new money come back in crypto, if not we may go back to a 100 billion marketcap and just be some small time investment niche for some high tech investors. More and more companies will have to prove to the world that blockchain technology is useful and that it solves problems, otherwise, cunt even this niche as a dead end just for some nerds.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
AmazingDynamo

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:10:46 AM

Although the coin prices started to rise, I think many of the coins are still giving good buying chances. In my opinion, many of the coins might reach really good prices which are higher than their old prices.

So meaning the bottom line is that this is the time to buy coins , due to its low buy rate and for sure that this year will be having a good price for every coin . So as long as people can buy coins buy now and they will not going to regret it
AgonyPaid

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:29:53 AM

Is it worth it to buy realizing that he is not the same and most likely will continue to be even worse than now. You can buy anything, the main thing is that later it gives you at least some share of the profits, and with bitcoin it will be difficult in this period of time.

Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:26:51 AM

I heard the words of analysts that the price of bitcoin can go down to 6000-6500 $ with the worst development of events.  Of course, altcoins will be fall with bitcoin.   But, I already buy  altcoins  now, since some of them have a very good price. And I believe that the market will start growing in the near future

[/center]
proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:32:52 AM

When the price of many coins falls there is a good time to buy. But you must understand that the price may drop even lower so save some money to buy at a price even lower. The most important thing in this situation is not to panic.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:53:11 AM

Correction of the market is a good time for something to be purchased. Correction is once over and prices will start rising. So now it makes sense to buy a little. And in the future to receive a profit.
jeni99

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:33:14 PM

According to Marc Kenigsberg as CEO of Jamwork rate that bitcoin price decline in this year is a small correction of bitcoin price level in 2017.
so this is a great time to shop.
this is my only prediction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: