Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 09:50:41 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Extremecoin (EXC) - MANDATORY UPGRADE VERSION 1.5 (Kimoto Gravity Well)  (Read 96280 times)
btcmo

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:19:47 AM

New thread here for ease of communication and to support community growth.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577647.0
Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coin-table

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:06:07 PM

Hi,

we are running the site www.crypto-coins-table.com

- 646 coins indexed so far (28th May 2014)
- providing detailed charts on pricing and volume
- capitalisation listing
- top and flop coins
- many filters to analyse

personalized features
- create individual watchlists
- track your coins value and compare

W have listed your coin already. To provide the full and uptodate information
on your coin, please use the update function.

Thanks, the coin-table team

contact us, if you would like to join the team or advertise on crypto-coins-table.com

All crypto coins in one table. Compare price, volume and charts - http://crypto-coins-table.com
indiguy

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:31:22 PM

Unlike  crypto-coins-table.com, we at http://coinwik.org just want to gather information on all coins available dead or not. And so  Extremecoin also has their page to which I encourage you guys who knows better than us to edit thier page in case we miss something like facts and links.

http://coinwik.org/Extremecoin
If you know of other facts and links that can be added to the page, please feel free to update the page.
faraway

Activity: 340

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:59:05 AM

One of the fair coin still there and available. Long live.
faraway

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:05:41 AM

So many scam coins and scam operations are out there now. We must wake up, and strengthen the good and fair ones.

Extremecoin is a fair one.
CaptChadd

Activity: 896

Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:39:13 PM

I am back now after taking some time away to clear a few things up legally do to with a none Extremecoin issue, of which is now closed.

As for Extremecoin, of which I am very passionate about and by the fact that it is still listed on BTER.com there is still interest in this coin.

My plan for the next 1.6 Version update (The code stress tested on the testnet) will get the difficulty adjustment fixed and get the blockchain moving again.

The next stage will be to set a timetable for Extremecoin to change from a POW crypto to a POS based coin, as a 1 coin block reward under POW alone is not really worth it.

More updates to come in the following weeks as I start work on the coding side.

Thanks.
FiniteRed

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:51:40 AM

Excellent

[G]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ] ~ [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[H]
dimke_yu

Activity: 458

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 10:55:58 AM

Great, keep up the good work.

faraway

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:55:17 AM

Great! Extremecoin has to live. I support you.
roundmaster

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:55:23 PM

Great move. Extremecoin is one of the best alternate.
justover

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:56:15 PM

I am back now after taking some time away to clear a few things up legally do to with a none Extremecoin issue, of which is now closed.

As for Extremecoin, of which I am very passionate about and by the fact that it is still listed on BTER.com there is still interest in this coin.

My plan for the next 1.6 Version update (The code stress tested on the testnet) will get the difficulty adjustment fixed and get the blockchain moving again.

The next stage will be to set a timetable for Extremecoin to change from a POW crypto to a POS based coin, as a 1 coin block reward under POW alone is not really worth it.

Thanks.

Extremecoin is already mature; anyway this change will be an important improvement.
roundmaster

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:47:17 PM

Thanks.

Extremecoin is already mature; anyway this change will be an important improvement.

Nowadays a lot of new coins are made every week, mostly have no future. A lot of people are mining and selling one, and the next day an other. This behavior has only one effect, that kills all alternates, even the good ones. We must have a long term vision; And support a good coin on the long run. Extremecoin worth the investment.
faraway

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:05:52 PM

Thanks.

Nowadays a lot of new coins are made every week, mostly have no future. A lot of people are mining and selling one, and the next day an other. This behavior has only one effect, that kills all alternates, even the good ones. We must have a long term vision; And support a good coin on the long run. Extremecoin worth the investment.

I utterly agree.
blockjoe

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:09:53 PM

A coin I like since the beginning. Good move.
blockjoe

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:43:59 PM

Thanks.

I utterly agree.

+1

If you need help you are welcome.
roundmaster

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:17:34 PM

A coin I like since the beginning. Good move.

+1

There are so many new coins right now. Having a mature coin like extremecoin is a huge advantage!
johnray

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:49:59 AM

+1

I'd like to say, we have too select a few good alternates and stay focused. This one as previously said, is well mature, well distributed; And as a good coin has to stay at the top of the art.
roundmaster

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:16:08 PM

An other interesting thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577647.20
roundmaster

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:51:19 PM

When we see what happened this week; or the thread around Bittrex; a lot of people prefer short term operations than thinking of the consequences of what they are doing.

Good coins have to last. Extremecoin will be a year old next month. This is just the beginning.
oneway

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:17:22 PM

When we see what happened this week; or the thread around Bittrex; a lot of people prefer short term operations than thinking of the consequences of what they are doing.

Good coins have to last. Extremecoin will be a year old next month. This is just the beginning.

We must avoid this absurd strategy where a new coin is launched and so many people go there without thinking. We have here a reliable, fair, and mature coin, and we must increase his value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.