Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:03:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements  (Read 30939 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:45:56 PM

If I open my small business, will I be able to use your "platform"? If I alone want to use this, will I have to wait until everyone moves to it?
You can also invite your partners, suppliers, and various colleagues and associates to join the use of this method of making deals. This is how the project will gain the popularity it needs  Wink
It's like word of mouth. When the project is at everyone's ears - then you can safely expect success Smiley The main thing is that the impression of use should be positive
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:06:29 PM

If I open my small business, will I be able to use your "platform"? If I alone want to use this, will I have to wait until everyone moves to it?
You can also invite your partners, suppliers, and various colleagues and associates to join the use of this method of making deals. This is how the project will gain the popularity it needs  Wink
It seems to me that freelancers can be an excellent example. They are many, they are constantly in contact with many people and businesses. It will not be a couple of months since thousands of people will say about the project, or even more.
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:35:56 PM

How many participants in the project now? Do you do advertising yourself, or are investors doing it?
GrainIO

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:58:31 PM

How do you think, how soon will you be able to win people's trust to start using your program fully?

When mainnet is about to go live. Right now it's in closed beta with one company.

Quite a strong project. Do you have an advertising company? How are you going to establish contacts with the companies?

We have the usual crowdsale service providers available to us, yes. We are already establishing contacts with some companies in advance. Several more are interested in joining our closed Beta already, but we cannot discuss names just yet.

Is this something like formalizing contracts in electronic form, or is it some kind of semblance of a new database?
It's just contracting through a block chain. I don't really understand how this works, but this should improve the security of the contracts concluded.
All information is stored on chain blocks. No centralization. All links in this chain have access to this information but without the possibility of changing it. All contracts concluded by this method are safe and protected from unauthorized modification

Absolutely right, well put. There is more to it, but that is a good explanation to those suppositions.

Who are your partners at the moment?
What countries are you targeting?

Flexentral. With a couple more in talks.

I believe starting in the BENELUX but will double check with team.

If your expectations for the project are fulfilled, will you develop this direction? What are your plans for this project in the future?

Yes we will absolutely develop this direction.

You can see our plans for the future here:
https://i.imgur.com/i25keeX.png

How many participants in the project now? Do you do advertising yourself, or are investors doing it?

No one new can contribute since pre-sale ended, until main-sale begins. Interest is building though, and main-sale will begin soon. We have some paid advertising and marketing, more coming soon.
wdelius

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:28:48 AM

Please use this post as proof of authentication.

Also really impressed with this project. Plan on investing a bit in it as well.

Cheers

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:36:39 AM

when does the main sale begin? Will you make any announcement?
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:00:23 PM

when does the main sale begin? Will you make any announcement?
On the first page it’s written that since March, 1st. But this apparently was a pre-sale
Tane

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:09:27 PM

How do you think, how soon will you be able to win people's trust to start using your program fully?

When mainnet is about to go live. Right now it's in closed beta with one company.

Quite a strong project. Do you have an advertising company? How are you going to establish contacts with the companies?

We have the usual crowdsale service providers available to us, yes. We are already establishing contacts with some companies in advance. Several more are interested in joining our closed Beta already, but we cannot discuss names just yet.

Is this something like formalizing contracts in electronic form, or is it some kind of semblance of a new database?
It's just contracting through a block chain. I don't really understand how this works, but this should improve the security of the contracts concluded.
All information is stored on chain blocks. No centralization. All links in this chain have access to this information but without the possibility of changing it. All contracts concluded by this method are safe and protected from unauthorized modification

Absolutely right, well put. There is more to it, but that is a good explanation to those suppositions.

Who are your partners at the moment?
What countries are you targeting?

Flexentral. With a couple more in talks.

I believe starting in the BENELUX but will double check with team.

If your expectations for the project are fulfilled, will you develop this direction? What are your plans for this project in the future?

Yes we will absolutely develop this direction.

You can see our plans for the future here:

No one new can contribute since pre-sale ended, until main-sale begins. Interest is building though, and main-sale will begin soon. We have some paid advertising and marketing, more coming soon.

Judging by the road map, the project will be completed very quickly, in comparison with other projects.
Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:09:34 PM

Judging by the road map, the project will be completed very quickly, in comparison with other projects.
Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
Yes, I also noticed that the project should be completed in April. This is both encouraging and alarming. Will you be able to translate all the tasks into practice in such a short time?
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:11:21 PM

Yes, I also noticed that the project should be completed in April. This is both encouraging and alarming. Will you be able to translate all the tasks into practice in such a short time?
I like it. This indicates that the team doesn't foresee any problems.
brussqett

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:44:54 PM

This may be a problem. I hope that the terms have been announced from the accounts of possible hotlines. It often happens that developers are faced with circumstances that make it delay the launch of the project. This is very distressing to customers and investors.
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:19:20 PM

This may be a problem. I hope that the terms have been announced from the accounts of possible hotlines. It often happens that developers are faced with circumstances that make it delay the launch of the project. This is very distressing to customers and investors.
I don't think that's possible. Most likely, all sorts of problems have already been solved or solved. The project is not the first month there - what problems are we talking about?
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:00:15 PM

I don't think that's possible. Most likely, all sorts of problems have already been solved or solved. The project is not the first month there - what problems are we talking about?
At this stage, anything is possible. Did you have experience in starting your business? Or the project? Probably not. You can't know exactly what the developers expect at the stage of the project's release.
I know many projects that looked quite successful, but met with some problems when starting the project.
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:49:29 PM

At this stage, anything is possible. Did you have experience in starting your business? Or the project? Probably not. You can't know exactly what the developers expect at the stage of the project's release.
I know many projects that looked quite successful, but met with some problems when starting the project.
If the team is reliable and the number of advisers includes educated experienced people - such problems are excluded  Cool
RichardCrowford1965

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:27:45 PM

You have a very strong team, and a few really experienced people. This inspires confidence in the project. They will help you in the development of the project properly
jess4ever

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:37:47 PM

You have a very strong team, and a few really experienced people. This inspires confidence in the project. They will help you in the development of the project properly
You are right, but advisers can’t participate in a single project, so this doesn’t greatly increase the chances of successful competition with similar projects
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:59:42 PM

You are right, but advisers can’t participate in a single project, so this doesn’t greatly increase the chances of successful competition with similar projects
I haven't seen a single competitor in this project
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:19:51 PM

I haven't seen a single competitor in this project
You're right. This will be the first such project in the sphere of labor relations and employment.
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:46:53 PM

Do you think it's possible to achieve a solid cap? What will you do in this case?
GrainIO

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:17:48 PM

Our referral program is still running. So if you want a 5% bonus, you know what to do...
https://medium.com/@grain_io/get-5-grain-tokens-with-our-referral-program-38ef0d452a54
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: