Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:57:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements  (Read 30939 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Josen5000

Activity: 313
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:18:17 PM

Do you think it's possible to achieve a solid cap? What will you do in this case?
In this case, the sale of tokens ceases, and developers begin to develop. It happens that the developers are laying out several strategies, and depending on the fundraising they use previously prepared strategies.
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:14:13 PM

Our referral program is still running. So if you want a 5% bonus, you know what to do...
https://medium.com/@grain_io/get-5-grain-tokens-with-our-referral-program-38ef0d452a54

Excellent! This will allow people familiar with each other to decide for investment! An excellent system, but it would be nice to receive a bonus not with tokens, but immediately with a crypto currency.
komar.515

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:35:06 PM

Our referral program is still running. So if you want a 5% bonus, you know what to do...
https://medium.com/@grain_io/get-5-grain-tokens-with-our-referral-program-38ef0d452a54

Excellent! This will allow people familiar with each other to decide for investment! An excellent system, but it would be nice to receive a bonus not with tokens, but immediately with a crypto currency.
This is not a charity fund Smiley The guys need to collect as much money as possible, and not give them to everyone Smiley
It would be cool, I don't doubt. But you can understand the developers.
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:02:49 PM

This is not a charity fund Smiley The guys need to collect as much money as possible, and not give them to everyone Smiley
It would be cool, I don't doubt. But you can understand the developers.
Guys, be glad that there is a bonus program in general. I'm going to tell a few acquaintances about a possible investment in this matter.
The-king

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:23:57 PM

When will the public sale begin? Do you make an announcement here, or should we track somewhere? Can I get information?
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:49:05 PM

Excellent conditions for beginning investors. 0.1 Ether is the amount each investor can afford. This is a good solution to attract a large number of people to the project.
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:20:20 PM

Excellent conditions for beginning investors. 0.1 Ether is the amount each investor can afford. This is a good solution to attract a large number of people to the project.
Yes you are right. This is an excellent indication of the attitude of the development team to potential investors. In our case, we see that the guys are quite conscientious, and don't chase only for profit, but really promote their product to the masses.
GrainIO

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:38:00 AM

When will the public sale begin? Do you make an announcement here, or should we track somewhere? Can I get information?

Once it is announced it will be posted here and many other places like twitter, facebook, telegram, and https://grain.io/
evilcyclope

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:22:03 AM

Once it is announced it will be posted here and many other places like twitter, facebook, telegram, and https://grain.io/
In this case, we are looking forward to! Will there be an online counting of collected funds? Or something similar?
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:00:22 PM

In this case, we are looking forward to! Will there be an online counting of collected funds? Or something similar?
I think as at the first stage we will receive information only after the end of the sales stage.
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:40:29 PM

I think as at the first stage we will receive information only after the end of the sales stage.
Yes, most likely the results will be announced after the sales phase. This is not so good, because people will not see the activity of other investors. This could encourage many to invest as well.
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:13:36 PM

Yes you are right. This is an excellent indication of the attitude of the development team to potential investors. In our case, we see that the guys are quite conscientious, and don't chase only for profit, but really promote their product to the masses.
By the way, you are right. I've seen several projects that, together with the amount they need, finished selling tokens themselves. There are people who want to make the world better, and not to earn as much money as possible and then freeze the development for lack of sufficient funds. Hopefully, Grain is among such projects, and soon we will see the working system in the case.
Nyur

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:30:47 PM

Yes, most likely the results will be announced after the sales phase. This is not so good, because people will not see the activity of other investors. This could encourage many to invest as well.

Absolutely agree with you. Ideally, there should be an indicator of investment on the project site.
Sharlotta.Berg

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:57:40 PM

Absolutely agree with you. Ideally, there should be an indicator of investment on the project site.
Either an open purse address on which you can observe fees
Klennox

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:56:00 PM

Either an open purse address on which you can observe fees
Recently, rarely open the address of the purse, maybe due to fraud?
Sharlotta.Berg

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:46:05 PM

Yes you are right. Unfortunately at the purse address, attackers can find out a lot of unnecessary information. Therefore, in order not to risk investor money, these addresses are now protected and not always published for public viewing.
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:55:12 PM

Yes you are right. Unfortunately at the purse address, attackers can find out a lot of unnecessary information. Therefore, in order not to risk investor money, these addresses are now protected and not always published for public viewing.
I know that you can somehow watch the fees through smart contracts.
komar.515

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:25:57 PM

I know that you can somehow watch the fees through smart contracts.
By the way, do you have a smart contract? Where can I look?
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:54:31 PM

Do you have a channel on Youtube? I want to see the interview and your performances at the exhibitions Smiley
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:18:53 PM

Do you have a channel on Youtube? I want to see the interview and your performances at the exhibitions Smiley
Hi, here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSjeO28gA7EhtLjpJ8vldA/videos
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: