Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:00:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements  (Read 30943 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sharkman20

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

I join, it seems to me it will be interesting)
In addition, I'm sick of the fact that intermediaries want too much money
Yes you are right. This project should regulate the level of prices for partnership agreements and the conclusion of contracts.
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:19:24 PM

I join, it seems to me it will be interesting)
In addition, I'm sick of the fact that intermediaries want too much money
Yes you are right. This project should regulate the level of prices for partnership agreements and the conclusion of contracts.
It will not regulate prices, it will replace intermediaries as such, I think
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:47:50 PM

The website says that the project is designed simply to facilitate contact and cut costs for intermediaries and contractors.
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:32:41 PM

The website says that the project is designed simply to facilitate contact and cut costs for intermediaries and contractors.
Yes you are right. But it should be some kind of electronic form. On which are the contracts or something else?
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:00:01 PM

Yes you are right. But it should be some kind of electronic form. On which are the contracts or something else?
Yes, the developers promised to share the developments after the beta testing.
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:31:49 PM

Who can briefly tell me about the principles of the system? Where can I find more information?
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:05:27 PM

Who can briefly tell me about the principles of the system? Where can I find more information?
You should look about Grain here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND6ijtegHhE

The developer is quite simple and clear about the project
jess4ever

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:39:34 PM

Yes, I like interviewing him. He explains everything very clearly. But there is nothing better than a living dialogue. Therefore, I propose to join the chat in a telegram
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:13:10 PM

Yes, I like interviewing him. He explains everything very clearly. But there is nothing better than a living dialogue. Therefore, I propose to join the chat in a telegram
On the contrary, I think he speaks very quickly. Since I'm not a native speaker, I can barely understand everything, even with subtitles Sad
FrederickFarci

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:40:09 PM

On the contrary, I think he speaks very quickly. Since I'm not a native speaker, I can barely understand everything, even with subtitles Sad
Then I can advise you to read and translate the official website and whitepaper. The only way. Perhaps in your country someone will do a review on their YouTube channel.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:02:47 PM

Does this system help us conclude contracts with contractors?
Dude, that's what it’s meant for  Grin
The system will allow you to enter into contracts with any business partners
The main thing is that business partners want this too. I think it will be very difficult in the first couple of years.
It might go like that at first but if they understand the beneficial effect of the project, they will adopt it and they will be used to it easily since it is a mutually benefited agreement for both sides.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:08:29 PM

The main thing is that business partners want this too. I think it will be very difficult in the first couple of years.
It might go like that at first but if they understand the beneficial effect of the project, they will adopt it and they will be used to it easily since it is a mutually benefited agreement for both sides.
Yes, the question remains - how to give a strong leap for a set of popularity? This requires a well-known brand, respected by many, who will agree to conduct agreements in this way. Then it will be effective
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:41:26 PM

Yes, the question remains - how to give a strong leap for a set of popularity? This requires a well-known brand, respected by many, who will agree to conduct agreements in this way. Then it will be effective
They have already concluded an agreement with a firm, I hope they will succeed. Such large brands are very difficult to get involved in this.
jess4ever

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:36:51 PM

They have already concluded an agreement with a firm, I hope they will succeed. Such large brands are very difficult to get involved in this.
You're right. Large organizations are working on an already established scheme and are unlikely to want to introduce a "raw" product.
GrainIO

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:48:50 PM

You're right. Large organizations are working on an already established scheme and are unlikely to want to introduce a "raw" product.

Large organizations also love saving money. Grain is still in closed Beta with Flexentral, it will not be raw when it comes out of beta.
Klennox

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:23:39 PM

Large organizations also love saving money. Grain is still in closed Beta with Flexentral, it will not be raw when it comes out of beta.
I hope so. And what will your system be like? What is an automated application? Or the web interface?
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:50:21 PM

I hope so. And what will your system be like? What is an automated application? Or the web interface?
It will be cool if it's an application, or a program. In which everything works intuitively. Chose what you need, stuffed the data into a ready-made form. And the agreement is ready Smiley
GrainIO

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:13:28 PM

This is a demonstration of the platform by GRAIN CEO Onno Hektor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-0m2BGhkFg&feature=youtu.be
FrederickFarci

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:17:38 PM

good project I really like the project in sophisticated by sylon, because sylon a lot of experience and many successful projects
his next successful project is definitely grain
Where can I see what you're talking about?
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:43:11 PM

This is a demonstration of the platform by GRAIN CEO Onno Hektor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-0m2BGhkFg&feature=youtu.be
Hmm ... This looks very promising. And what is most important is that it will be very informative.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: