Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:01:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements  (Read 30943 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Narimann

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:50:44 PM

How much interest do you assess the readiness of your system? What are the shortcomings at the moment? Are there any difficulties?
I think this is a preliminary version and, judging by everything, many changes and improvements will still be made. On the example of one organization it's impossible to consider all the variants of the development of events, therefore either the system is not ready at all, or with each company the system will be created anew, but this is the worst development of events...
Of course, it would not be effective to create anew the system for each organization. Perhaps there will be some platform with tools, where you can choose for yourself everything you need and make it yourself.
I still hope that there will be a ready-made form and it will just have to be filled. This would be the fastest way to get started.
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:16:37 PM

I still hope that there will be a ready-made form and it will just have to be filled. This would be the fastest way to get started.
It seems to me such things are not done as quickly as possible. Its very important to take into account all the nuances, all the details and obligations of the parties. For large organizations, the breadth of platform capabilities will be important. The ability to enter into additional agreements within an already existing one and so on ....
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:37:25 PM

It seems to me such things are not done as quickly as possible. Its very important to take into account all the nuances, all the details and obligations of the parties. For large organizations, the breadth of platform capabilities will be important. The ability to enter into additional agreements within an already existing one and so on ....
I agree with you. The bigger company, the more difficult it has agreements with partners. And there are a lot more of them. Therefore it is important to work out more scenarios in advance.
The-king

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:03:36 PM

I agree with you. The bigger company, the more difficult it has agreements with partners. And there are a lot more of them. Therefore it is important to work out more scenarios in advance.
Do you mean in advance?
This is quite difficult, because it requires an individual approach.
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:53:08 PM

Do you mean in advance?
It's almost impossible to prepare for it in advance, so it's much more effective to make a toolkit and some kind of interactive system so that we ourselves can do what we need.
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:27:16 PM

Do you mean in advance?
It's almost impossible to prepare for it in advance, so it's much more effective to make a toolkit and some kind of interactive system so that we ourselves can do what we need.
You are absolutely right. Now it is very effective to make interactive systems, and in the case of labor relations it is extremely necessary.
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:54:36 PM

Do you mean in advance?
You are absolutely right. Now it is very effective to make interactive systems, and in the case of labor relations it is extremely necessary.
I agree with you. But how are the developers of the system going to earn?
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:57:36 PM

Do you mean in advance?
You buy the right to use the platform and create your own contracts and so on. And what's not clear? Either with the transactions will be a percentage, and the tools will get for free.
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:17:54 PM

You buy the right to use the platform and create your own contracts and so on. And what's not clear? Either with the transactions will be a percentage, and the tools will get for free.
I prefer the option of transactions so that developers have a constant income from the transfers of companies. Maybe 1-5% will be enough
vkolotun

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:32:24 PM

I prefer the option of transactions so that developers have a constant income from the transfers of companies. Maybe 1-5% will be enough
Are you sure that it will be beneficial for everyone? For those who send small amounts - yes. But if the company has a multi-million dollar turnover? Imagine how much they will pay for it? No, your decision is not optimal.
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:17:35 PM

Are you sure that it will be beneficial for everyone? For those who send small amounts - yes. But if the company has a multi-million dollar turnover? Imagine how much they will pay for it? No, your decision is not optimal.
Therefore, most likely there will be a certain amount that you pay for access to tools and a personal cabinet.
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:48:09 PM

Therefore, most likely there will be a certain amount that you pay for access to tools and a personal cabinet.
Yes, it will be much more convenient. Because as a one-time paid and continue to use the system as you like.
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:07:59 PM

When will you add an online investment demonstration to the site?
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:33:03 PM

When will you add an online investment demonstration to the site?
You can learn this in the chat in the telegram, if you so badly need it. Or follow the news on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Grain_io
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:59:26 PM

Did I understand correctly that you received $ 1 million in beta testing with your flexentral partners?
GrainIO

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:48:43 AM

Did I understand correctly that you received $ 1 million in beta testing with your flexentral partners?

Founding partner FleXentral is the first front-end solution that uses the Grain infrastructure. The enterprise workforce management solution received $1 million in seed funding and is currently in closed beta.
GrainIO

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:05:08 AM

5 Trillion to Hit the Market Cap? by Keith Wareing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_CyXNSl4v0&feature=youtu.be&t=17m1s
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:19:31 AM

5 Trillion to Hit the Market Cap? by Keith Wareing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_CyXNSl4v0&feature=youtu.be&t=17m1s

Maybe it is possible but nobody doesn't know how long it is going to take because with the present situation of the market and it might more than 3 month to reach that market cap.
komar.515

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:26:34 AM

So, in the second quarter we will be able to see the first beta version of the platform? This will be a demonstration on the video, or can I download your application and see how it works?
FrederickFarci

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:11:11 PM

So, in the second quarter we will be able to see the first beta version of the platform? This will be a demonstration on the video, or can I download your application and see how it works?
How the system works on video you can see above. There is already a video demonstrating the work of the platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: