Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:53:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements  (Read 30948 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
brussqett

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:07:26 PM

A good figure, 1000 ETH more than a soft cap on pre-sale. Well done. Now you would conduct advertising in order to collect as many people as possible for the period of public sale
Yes, they can generally relax a little, have a rest. Especially most likely, 10 000 ETH they will be raised in any case.
Rest after ICO. Now they need to do their best to achieve the most productive results, especially since carrying out an ICO is a rather complex undertaking - it is better to use this opportunity as much as possible
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:26:04 PM

A good figure, 1000 ETH more than a soft cap on pre-sale. Well done. Now you would conduct advertising in order to collect as many people as possible for the period of public sale
Yes, they can generally relax a little, have a rest. Especially most likely, 10 000 ETH they will be raised in any case.
Rest after ICO. Now they need to do their best to achieve the most productive results, especially since carrying out an ICO is a rather complex undertaking - it is better to use this opportunity as much as possible
That's it. The implementation of ICO requires a lot of preparation both materially and psychologically. Many difficulties arise now, and all must be overcome. Therefore, until the end of ICO, you can not relax, considering that there is still a whole public sale ahead Smiley I wish you goodluck, guys
Nikolas.Kelman

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:50:50 AM

But where is 10,000 ETH? It's necessary 24 000 ETH. It will be difficult, but it is worth to strive for this
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:27:55 AM

But where is 10,000 ETH? It's necessary 24 000 ETH. It will be difficult, but it is worth to strive for this
Where did you get 24,000? Their hard cap - 40 000 ether. But it is very difficult to reach it, and even 20,000 is unlikely.
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:45:48 AM

Where did you get 24,000? Their hard cap - 40 000 ether. But it is very difficult to reach it, and even 20,000 is unlikely.
I'll tell you more - it's almost impossible. But all concepts are relative, a serious man will come and buy a lot of tokens. Therefore, a hard cap is always installed with a margin Smiley
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

I think that for such a project the achieved results can already be considered excellent, because now so many projects fail, but Grain coped with all difficulties
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:26:27 PM

I think that for such a project the achieved results can already be considered excellent, because now so many projects fail, but Grain coped with all difficulties
What do you mean by saying "for such a project"? How is this project different, that you focus on this?
GrainIO

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:38:47 PM

Great to see how our Telegram community is growing steadily. Almost approaching 7000 members. Will you be number 7000? Join now:
https://t.me/GrainIO
PrimeStar_Support

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:00:35 PM

It seems to be a great project!

For anyone interested in movies and Hollywood projects with list-A actors in particular, we welcome you to our topic for more information!
SmileyPrimeStar bitcointalk topic Smiley
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:04:01 PM

It's actually 913 more than their softcap. They have raised 4,913 ETH during pre-sale.
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:08:41 PM

What do you mean by saying "for such a project"? How is this project different, that you focus on this?
I personally distinguish this project from others in that many projects are now entertaining. In no way helps neither the development of society nor anything else.
This project is useful for society, but people are not inclined to develop such areas, so it was slightly surprising and pleasant for me to achieve such a good result.
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:23:03 PM

I personally distinguish this project from others in that many projects are now entertaining. In no way helps neither the development of society nor anything else.
This project is useful for society, but people are not inclined to develop such areas, so it was slightly surprising and pleasant for me to achieve such a good result.
if you compare with other projects I think it's not a fair way, because every project must have a different basis for their future and you will not know useful or not before it's all ready to run later.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:31:26 PM

if you compare with other projects I think it's not a fair way, because every project must have a different basis for their future and you will not know useful or not before it's all ready to run later.
Well, in this you are right. But you have to admit that the Grain looks very dignified and is called upon to change the relations on the labor front in a better and more productive direction
brussqett

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:55:22 PM

Well, in this you are right. But you have to admit that the Grain looks very dignified and is called upon to change the relations on the labor front in a better and more productive direction
I agree with you - this is an excellent promising project Smiley
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:17:50 PM

I agree with you - this is an excellent promising project Smiley
Well, it looks really promising enough, and the idea is new, I have never seen such a thing
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:19:15 PM

Well, it looks really promising enough, and the idea is new, I have never seen such a thing
Yes, this is the first project in the world designed to change labor relations and contracts between companies. I hope this will bring to a new level the current absolutely ineffective agreements.
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:49:23 PM

Yes, this is the first project in the world designed to change labor relations and contracts between companies. I hope this will bring to a new level the current absolutely ineffective agreements.
The current agreements of large organizations are extremely effective. I do not know what you're talking about, but they need to try very hard to get this system started.
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:51:11 PM

The current agreements of large organizations are extremely effective. I do not know what you're talking about, but they need to try very hard to get this system started.
Therefore, in the beginning, the system will gain popularity among less strong entrepreneurs
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:23:48 PM

Therefore, in the beginning, the system will gain popularity among less strong entrepreneurs
I think they will like it very much. Especially if the system will be free of charge.
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:49:09 PM

I think they will like it very much. Especially if the system will be free of charge.
I think this time. If everything goes well - a small fee for using the platform shouldnt affect the solution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: