Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:55:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements  (Read 30939 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Narimann

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:07:32 PM

I'm not really sure that the average user can manage such a project.
Is it worth investing in a project for profit?
If the token goes to the stock exchange - naturally it makes sense to invest.

Do you think the price of the token will be higher than now during the ICO
If there is a demand for a service - there will be a coin growth.
Demand for the service is the growth of the coin. Is the coin's growth a demand for a coin?)
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:30:25 PM

Demand for the service is the growth of the coin. Is the coin's growth a demand for a coin?)
All this works together, you cant just take the price of a coin. There must be demand for the product, then the price will be higher.
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:42:50 PM

All this works together, you cant just take the price of a coin. There must be demand for the product, then the price will be higher.
I dont think that the main concern of developers is a coin. The money will grow in value exactly as the popularity of their service will grow.
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:11:20 PM

I see the ICO wil start in 9 days from now. But how long will it last?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
GrainIO

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:46:35 PM

I see the ICO wil start in 9 days from now. But how long will it last?

Monday May 7th
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:51:50 AM

Definitely an interesting concept of the project, the idea is new and relevant. This problem exists, and I hope that Grane will cope with it
sharkman20

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:05:53 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 02:33:32 PM by sharkman20

Definitely an interesting concept of the project, the idea is new and relevant. This problem exists, and I hope that Grane will cope with it
So far this is one of the few projects related to labor relations. And they also collected a soft cap for the further development of the project. I think they will succeed
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:33:51 PM

So far this is one of the few projects related to labor relations. And they also collected a soft cap for the further development of the project. I think they will succeed
They already have it. Quite good, I thought. With patience waiting for the demo version of the application, perhaps this can really start many ideas for business development?
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:18:42 PM

They already have it. Quite good, I thought. With patience waiting for the demo version of the application, perhaps this can really start many ideas for business development?
I think yes. Because now it is rather difficult to enter the business for beginners.
manox.dave

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:10:47 PM

I think yes. Because now it is rather difficult to enter the business for beginners.
If this system will help automatically track certain events, send and receive data ... maybe as a full-fledged database ... I'm not sure how this works, but there are a lot of expectations Smiley
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:58:46 PM

If this system will help automatically track certain events, send and receive data ... maybe as a full-fledged database ... I'm not sure how this works, but there are a lot of expectations Smiley
Do you mean the workflow? I think that's part of it.
GrainIO

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:59:36 PM

Interview with Grain.io advisor Hans Hoogeveen (Former COO Randstad):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=474QusRg2ck
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:56:27 PM

I dont really understand, I'm sorry. He said that this is some kind of ecosystem? That is, it will be some kind of global system in which people will work through dapps ... or I do not understand?
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:30:39 PM

I dont really understand, I'm sorry. He said that this is some kind of ecosystem? That is, it will be some kind of global system in which people will work through dapps ... or I do not understand?
Yes, I think at the expense of the ecosystem you are right, but I doubt about the dapps, because it will be very difficult for customers.
jess4ever

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:02:40 PM

Yes, I think at the expense of the ecosystem you are right, but I doubt about the dapps, because it will be very difficult for customers.
If there are certain patterns, then there should not be any difficulties.
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:40:48 PM

If there are certain patterns, then there should not be any difficulties.
Good idea. If the developers decide to sell certain tools and templates to work with this service. And people will customize their systems and methods of cooperation themselves.
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:22:37 PM

Will the project require any authorization from the authorities to start operations?
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:39:10 PM

Will the project require any authorization from the authorities to start operations?
I think in any case it will be necessary to receive some kind of registration documents, because the platform will deal not only with contracts, but, most likely, with state orders as well. And this movement of money should be controlled.
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:05:45 PM

I think in any case it will be necessary to receive some kind of registration documents, because the platform will deal not only with contracts, but, most likely, with state orders as well. And this movement of money should be controlled.
I think at the moment there are no controlling bodies, so it's likely that there may be difficulties with this in countries with weak crypto development
Colestook1996

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:11:59 PM

Hi everyone, we did a review on Grain a little while back on YouTube - am I allowed to share it here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: