Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:27:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements  (Read 30943 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:55:24 PM

Icostock24 have included Grain.io in their TOP 3 ICO projects in Recruiting and Crowdsourcing category. More information by clicking below:

https://twitter.com/Icostock24/status/984070903540699137
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:28:03 PM

Icostock24 have included Grain.io in their TOP 3 ICO projects in Recruiting and Crowdsourcing category. More information by clicking below:

Excellent. Hence, they are leading in their field. This is good news.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:39:24 PM

Excellent. Hence, they are leading in their field. This is good news.
This has long been known. Given that many projects simply failed at the pre-sale))
bazzz

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:20:09 PM

Recently, I see very good ratings of this project from many experts and rating agencies, and I am pleased that I also participate in it.
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:07:00 PM

Recently, I see very good ratings of this project from many experts and rating agencies, and I am pleased that I also participate in it.
I'm even surprised how quickly a rather inconspicuous project has become so popular and successful. I will definitely support and participate in it.
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:37:52 PM

I'm even surprised how quickly a rather inconspicuous project has become so popular and successful. I will definitely support and participate in it.
I join the above. Recently I came across a project on Youtube. It seemed to me rather boring this direction, but then I realized that now it is most profitable to invest in a project that is directed in a really in demand direction.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:34:50 AM

I join the above. Recently I came across a project on Youtube. It seemed to me rather boring this direction, but then I realized that now it is most profitable to invest in a project that is directed in a really in demand direction.
Maybe you just haven't found out the bright side of this project. Hopefully, future projects could be more convincing again their participation so that it can get a lot of support from investors who join in this project.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:18:52 AM

Maybe you just haven't found out the bright side of this project. Hopefully, future projects could be more convincing again their participation so that it can get a lot of support from investors who join in this project.
True, I also hope that later projects can get a lot of support from participants in order to go according to plan and achieved the target. good luck team.

Erbetpio

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:55:22 AM

True, I also hope that later projects can get a lot of support from participants in order to go according to plan and achieved the target. good luck team.
If my opinion is no doubt if this project will get a lot of support from many people, let alone the project is managed by a very professional team. so I believe that this project can certainly hit the target.
allfriends88

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:21:56 AM

If my opinion is no doubt if this project will get a lot of support from many people, let alone the project is managed by a very professional team. so I believe that this project can certainly hit the target.
The team is indeed very influential in the success of a project. Hopefully, the team can manage projects better so it could bring its projects to success.
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:23:05 AM

The team is indeed very influential in the success of a project. Hopefully, the team can manage projects better so it could bring its projects to success.
Well, as you can see, so far the development team is very effective. I don’t doubt the success of the project, the more necessary minimum for the development of the project has already been raised.
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:10:54 AM

Well, as you can see, so far the development team is very effective. I don’t doubt the success of the project, the more necessary minimum for the development of the project has already been raised.
Yes, you are right, but so far they have only one partner ... I understand that it's still early, but are there other applicants?
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:28:49 PM

Yes, you are right, but so far they have only one partner ... I understand that it's still early, but are there other applicants?
While the project is under development - what are you talking about? Of course, many are interested in this, including investors themselves. But while it's too early to look for customers, Grain need to improve the product!
GrainIO

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:20:16 PM

GRAIN: Work Agreements Blockchain Project Sets New Dates for ICO
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2018/04/prweb15400088.htm
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:21:50 PM

I understand that Flexentral are satisfied with the cooperation with you?
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:00:42 PM

I understand that Flexentral are satisfied with the cooperation with you?
I think it's too early to judge the results, but as you saw in the demo, the development work is quite successful. I think they are quite efficient.
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:47:49 PM

Wow, so successful collections simply amaze at the current situation on the market. I'm impressed.
But will your coin have a high price? Due to what will the price increase?
GrainIO

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:01:32 PM

Wow, so successful collections simply amaze at the current situation on the market. I'm impressed.

If you mean during the main sale, the base price hasn't changed.  If you mean once it hits exchanges, then the market will determine the price.
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:28:04 PM

If you mean during the main sale, the base price hasn't changed.  If you mean once it hits exchanges, then the market will determine the price.
Yes, I think the majority here are interested in the price on the market. But how do we know that the price is considered based on the number of coins sold, the number of their owners and the amount of funds raised? Or do you set the price as for sale?
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:53:29 PM

Yes, I think the majority here are interested in the price on the market. But how do we know that the price is considered based on the number of coins sold, the number of their owners and the amount of funds raised? Or do you set the price as for sale?
I think approximately based on the fees the price will be as for sale ... only the demand for coin and for services will be high
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: