Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:49:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements  (Read 30948 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
The-king

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:37:26 PM

What will the client have to provide to work with you? Are there any constituent documents or something?
GrainIO

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:49:58 PM

I have sent your questions to the team.  If you want detailed information on how the protocol will work, please email tokensale@grain.io
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:57:53 PM

What will the client have to provide to work with you? Are there any constituent documents or something?
It seems that you yourself will do it, and developers do not need your documents. Your documents are needed by your partners, so to start working you need a desire, skill, and perhaps a fee for the platform
hotbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:00:37 PM

Now, unfortunately, in crypt as in the ordinary world, a large number of documents are required. For example, the KYC processю Not a very pleasant trend.
Ayupich

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:51:24 PM

Now, unfortunately, in crypt as in the ordinary world, a large number of documents are required. For example, the KYC processю Not a very pleasant trend.
I also dont really understand why it is used everywhere? What difference does it make to them who invests money in the project?
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:14:07 PM

I also dont really understand why it is used everywhere? What difference does it make to them who invests money in the project?

This avoids money laundering, kidnapping of personal data, financial fraud and financial terrorism.
Something like insurance Smiley
TomHurst

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:46:05 PM

This avoids money laundering, kidnapping of personal data, financial fraud and financial terrorism.
Yes, since developers need to make sure who you are, what you are investing for, whether you have the means to do it. Are you a real person or a bot? All this is very important
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:30:13 AM

Yes, since developers need to make sure who you are, what you are investing for, whether you have the means to do it. Are you a real person or a bot? All this is very important
These are the first steps to control the crypto currency. Ultimately, this is aimed at removing the deceivers and scammers from the market.
Since this project is serious - they will naturally introduce this technology to certain citizens.
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:59:30 AM

Perfectly follow the road map. Keep it up!
I understand that in May there will already be a public release of Flexentral?
GrainIO

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:50:17 AM

Perfectly follow the road map. Keep it up!
I understand that in May there will already be a public release of Flexentral?

As you can see on the road map that sometime in Q2 Public release of Flexentral.  I do not have any dates on that.  For more information you'll need to email tokensale@grain.io
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:58:41 AM

It looks like your referral program is still working? Tell me, will I receive only 5%, or 5% for each user who is registered by my link?
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:37:55 AM

It looks like your referral program is still working? Tell me, will I receive only 5%, or 5% for each user who is registered by my link?
Yes, everything works. After registration in your personal account you will receive your referral link.
Usually you get % from each new user
Lucasolofsson85

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:34:08 PM

Yes, everything works. After registration in your personal account you will receive your referral link.
Usually you get % from each new user
I didnt find any information about the exact date of the project's release. Where can I see it?
Dieniz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:16:28 PM

How are remunerations paid for the referral program, project tokens or crypto currency?
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:26:25 PM

How are remunerations paid for the referral program, project tokens or crypto currency?

I would like to have a cryptocurrency so that bonus tokens don’t collapse the price of a coin when they enter the exchange
GrainIO

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

The referral program rewards both you and your friends with a 5% bonus. Just log into your token sale account on http://tokensale.grain.io/login
After your KYC has been verified, your personal referral link will appear on your dashboard.
When we receive contributions, your dashboard will indicate how many bonus tokens you will receive from the referral program.

You can read more about the program here: https://medium.com/@grain_io/get-5-grain-tokens-with-our-referral-program-38ef0d452a54
Note: The referral bonuses are not cumulative with other bonuses that are offered during the first week of the ICO: When someone registers through your referral link and makes a contribution any time during the first week of the ICO, you will still get a 5% bonus for their contribution. However, that person will only receive the general bonus that is applicable on that day.
GrainIO

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:51:22 PM

What is Grain? Erik Koster explains in the run up to their ICO with Kieth Wareing
https://youtu.be/Vz9c0uwwv7Q

COULD THIS BE A TOP 5 ICO OF 2018? GRAIN.IO REVIEW from Crypto99
https://youtu.be/gmdv1MXBy8A
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:19:49 PM

I would like to have a cryptocurrency so that bonus tokens don’t collapse the price of a coin when they enter the exchange
in this you are right, but I think many are frightened by the KYC procedure
Gregory.Leps

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:04:53 PM

This is not such a complicated procedure, especially if you are serious about investing - you can easily go through these difficulties.
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:59:30 PM

This is not such a complicated procedure, especially if you are serious about investing - you can easily go through these difficulties.
This is all the whims of the authorities. Everyone understands perfectly that this complicates life for everyone and adds many difficulties and takes a lot of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: