Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 02:37:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements  (Read 30951 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TomHurst

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:21:45 PM

I saw your project in many reviews, and at several exhibitions. It seems that you are actively engaged in promoting it to the masses?
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:36:30 PM

I saw your project in many reviews, and at several exhibitions. It seems that you are actively engaged in promoting it to the masses?
Yes, the project is also supported by many well-known consultants. Their strategy of promoting and selling tokens definitely works extremely efficiently
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:53:44 PM

Yes, the project is also supported by many well-known consultants. Their strategy of promoting and selling tokens definitely works extremely efficiently
True, they managed to collect the best people in the team, and therefore the project was so successful at the pre-sale
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:17:59 PM

Yes, they have very high ratings, highly appreciated the design of ICO, as well as various information and promotional materials
GrainIO

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:01:33 PM

Hi there!

Tomorrow is the day we've all been waiting for...
The start of the Grain ICO.
There is a 10% bonus if you participate within the first 48 hours. So after we kick off the ICO at 10AM (CEST) tomorrow, you know what to do.
When this period is over, we'll drop the bonus to 5% for the next 5 days.

GRAIN ICO Review! The Blockchain for Work Contracts and Payments!
https://youtu.be/ckZyxzLAFNI

manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:54:18 PM

Hi there!

Tomorrow is the day we've all been waiting for...
The start of the Grain ICO.
There is a 10% bonus if you participate within the first 48 hours. So after we kick off the ICO at 10AM (CEST) tomorrow, you know what to do.
When this period is over, we'll drop the bonus to 5% for the next 5 days.

GRAIN ICO Review! The Blockchain for Work Contracts and Payments!
https://youtu.be/ckZyxzLAFNI

This is good news! It seems that I did not see a 10% bonus before. Is this innovation?
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:12:41 AM

Yes, they have very high ratings, highly appreciated the design of ICO, as well as various information and promotional materials
I've heard that a good profit is expected from using this project. Yes, not right away, because the idea is new. But the idea is beautiful, and definitely will find its consumer fast enough. Only an easy push is needed.
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:31:25 AM

I've heard that a good profit is expected from using this project. Yes, not right away, because the idea is new. But the idea is beautiful, and definitely will find its consumer fast enough. Only an easy push is needed.
A light push will be shown at the completion of the ICO by the development partner - Flexentral. I hope this will be enough for the distribution of the project through the channels of this organization.
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:43:37 AM

A light push will be shown at the completion of the ICO by the development partner - Flexentral. I hope this will be enough for the distribution of the project through the channels of this organization.
You're right. Further his word will make a word of mouth. The main thing is to always listen to people.
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:06:16 AM

You're right. Further his word will make a word of mouth. The main thing is to always listen to people.
If the project shows good results, then people will distribute this project themselves, pursuing the goal of saving with other partners. And as freelancers simply have to actively pick it up.
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:15:52 AM

And such a large his-in tokens than justified? it always seemed to me that some blockchains win because of the small number of tokens, because they have a great attraction, another thing with coins they have circulation should be a priori big, I think that when Satoshi did bitcoin he expected to become a millionaire, haha a became a billionaire )

mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:18:45 AM

And such a large his-in tokens than justified? it always seemed to me that some blockchains win because of the small number of tokens, because they have a great attraction, another thing with coins they have circulation should be a priori big, I think that when Satoshi did bitcoin he expected to become a millionaire, haha a became a billionaire )

People are not attracting on the basis of supply, but there are so many factors which their coin value can increase with the help of their potential growth. I have seen many ICO, coin value increases when we see active updates and developments from the company.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:36:24 AM

People are not attracting on the basis of supply, but there are so many factors which their coin value can increase with the help of their potential growth. I have seen many ICO, coin value increases when we see active updates and developments from the company.
generally the cost increases from the demand for the product
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:41:06 AM

generally the cost increases from the demand for the product

Exactly, when the company has the real product then people will start pumping the coin in the market, the team should prove themselves for the promises they made before the ICO. Then there is no need of bothering about the price, it will automatically attract people to buy the coin.
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:22:19 PM

Get 5% GRAIN Tokens With Our Referral Program
As the word spreads about Grain, why not help a little and get rewarded in the process?

Our referral program rewards both you and your friends with a 5% bonus

Read more: https://medium.com/@grain_io/get-5-grain-tokens-with-our-referral-program-38ef0d452a54
GrainIO

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:31:40 PM

Our ICO just went LIVE! Join now and get your 10% bonus!
https://grain.io/tokensale

Another Great Grain.io Review
[Grain ICO Review] The Blockchain Solution For HR & Labor Contracts ||Undercover Gem?||

https://youtu.be/_gCUg9fbHKw
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:46:40 PM

As the word spreads about Grain, why not help a little and get rewarded in the process?

Read more: https://medium.com/@grain_io/get-5-grain-tokens-with-our-referral-program-38ef0d452a54
5% for each friend or is this a one-off proposal?
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:12:24 PM

5% for each friend or is this a one-off proposal?
Of course for every given investor. Otherwise, what's the point of participating in this?
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:43:51 PM

Have you started selling today? How is the first day? Successful?
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:06:10 PM

Have you started selling today? How is the first day? Successful?
all is collected while 5.445 ETH I so understand, that it in view of a presale. I do not think that this is very successful. The project is good and if honestly I expected more excitement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: