Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:20:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements  (Read 30939 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:57:33 PM

from the date that has been determined, the distribution of tokens is up to 3 days late.
is there a problem?
if there is a problem please explain.
Please ask directly to the Grain.io bounty admin.
You can contact via telegram or even pm manager bounty.
Besides, they provide telegram channels to serve all their customers, why don't you ask there?
ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:49:37 PM

Besides, they provide telegram channels to serve all their customers, why don't you ask there?

Their Telegram channel is blocked and you can enter. Bounty admin replied that all stakes are calculated and forwarded to the team. So it is Grain team who slows down distribution process.
bitcoinner786

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:08:11 PM

I know a few of the team members personally, I don’t know any thing about the bounties btw. What I know is that their main focus is fully on the development of grain and making sure that it develops in a real world solution. On the fact about community management I feel that they have dropped the ball, very bad communication from the team to the 7000+ followers.
Midgard

Activity: 201
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:02:59 PM

now they say soon soon soon... also they say that the delays in the distribution of the bounty is not a personal attack... of course it is not a personal attack, it is incompetence on the part of the team of onno hektor
Midgard

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:49:05 PM

they said last week that this week they would publish an update earlier this week, considering how they carry out their project early for them will be on sunday...
Midgard

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:08:34 PM

Read the last "update" they do not want to pay... Onno Hektor is a THIEF!
Midgard

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:21:13 PM

Yes ban more people from Telegram Grain "transparent" contracts. MASSIVE dump for this shit!
NATstreet789

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:21:49 PM

On clear communications; Not that hard to start with. Set a deadline for the bounty, communicate the listing or set a target ETH price or something. Should be better then FUD and all the 'soon' jokes right?
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 05:00:45 PM

from the date that has been determined, the distribution of tokens is up to 3 days late.
is there a problem?
if there is a problem please explain.
you need to see the information they update, they "bounty managers" do not interfere in the distribution of rewards to bounty participants.

Midgard

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:22:41 PM

They are creating a platform for people to know how many tokens they should receive? that's what the sylon spreadsheets are for. You should realize that they are not going to pay anyone, they laugh at you, they all laugh at you, from the telegram moderators who do not know what to say (except repeat as ducks) until the transparent Onno Hektor.
Hafwen124

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:10:35 PM

Why do you always have to make it personal, it's not. I'm not a free bounty hunter and I do have a clue how the market works. Just different opinion about how I invest.

0 buyers? For grain? Maybe because they aren't on an exchange, or nobody cares or sees any use for it. Again; let the technology and the product speak (doesn't mean the product has to be out already...) there are only like 500-600 investors now.

Some token was a private sale at around 0,10$. Now it's 0,04$ and nobody is complaining, everyone is accumulating! That's where your liquidity comes in. Now they went from a hand full investors to 9000. No working product needed, people believe in it.
Prairie1245

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:12:08 PM

Never called your name buddy. Just getting tired of all this crying in here. This morning in here 100 messages of complaining only. If people need their money instantly put it in the bank instead. Investing comes with a risk. I am in 4 other presales and they all delayed their listings. What about Fantom? They do exactly the same, but people in their group are not as negative. If potential interested buyers come in here they will leave immediately seeing all this negative talks..
Why do you always have to make it personal, it's not. I'm not a free bounty hunter and I do have a clue how the market works. Just different opinion about how I invest.

0 buyers? For grain? Maybe because they aren't on an exchange, or nobody cares or sees any use for it. Again; let the technology and the product speak (doesn't mean the product has to be out already...) there are only like 500-600 investors now.

Some token was a private sale at around 0,10$. Now it's 0,04$ and nobody is complaining, everyone is accumulating! That's where your liquidity comes in. Now they went from a hand full investors to 9000. No working product needed, people believe in it.
Never called your name buddy. Just getting tired of all this crying in here. This morning in here 100 messages of complaining only. If people need their money instantly put it in the bank instead. Investing comes with a risk. I am in 4 other presales and they all delayed their listings. What about Fantom? They do exactly the same, but people in their group are not as negative. If potential interested buyers come in here they will leave immediately seeing all this negative talks..

alexzoxyl

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:13:25 PM

Now they don't list it but you know the value dropped. Because the whole market dropped. You are just fooling the investors imho if they can't trade at their own will.
Liquidity will come.. when they release a product and marketing ramps up. But now it's something scary because the market is down... you will have to deal with that even if you list your project, that's the market at this point.
They didn't think about that before setting the roadmap? They should have I guess...
nicky1245abc

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:17:53 PM

I sold last eth on 700 usd, as I see how it collapses, and it will go much further, and it can hit 150 easily in next two months
But the thing is, that at the moment I have tokens only in two different ico
And both of them delayed, and I'm quite happy with it
Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:50:57 PM

I sold last eth on 700 usd, as I see how it collapses, and it will go much further, and it can hit 150 easily in next two months
But the thing is, that at the moment I have tokens only in two different ico
And both of them delayed, and I'm quite happy with it
for this reason are they delaying the distribution of this token grain?

sirojuddin

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:07:05 AM

whether the team will not pay the bounty participants. I see the team still.

kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:51:22 PM

whether the team will not pay the bounty participants. I see the team still.
you can get the explanation here, https://t.me/GrainIO I see that they are quite active there, and hopefully they remain sporty
Leighton129

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:33:13 PM

It's a difficult situation for company and token holders. I would focus on your Alexa rank before listing and REALLY CONSIDER moving to the Vechain Enterprise Platform... there you could really stand out and would get in contact with the biggest business partnerships in crypto - see the safe haven project:
lettet9879

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:38:57 PM

It's a difficult situation for company and token holders. I would focus on your Alexa rank before listing and REALLY CONSIDER moving to the Vechain Enterprise Platform... there you could really stand out and would get in contact with the biggest business partnerships in crypto - see the safe haven project:
Totally agree, Grain should consider using VeChainThor blockchain. They promote their official support projects!
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:36:45 PM

Hello! Is there any news about the project? When the listing is planned for the stock exchanges and for what. When do you plan to pay bounty hunters for generosity?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: