Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:51:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FirstCryptoBank [FCB]  (Read 11844 times)
olddarkstar

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:38:41 AM

would you please guide me to find the whitepaper?

your simplewallet does not support to export or import keys. Why?

Since only the viewkey and the walletadress are provided to the user it looks like you got the private key and user has no royalty about his funds.
Please explain your intention about that or just help me to understand if I am wrong.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

Activity: 207

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:40:39 AM

Since only the viewkey and the walletadress are provided to the user it looks like you got the private key and user has no royalty about his funds.
Please explain your intention about that or just help me to understand if I am wrong.

Hello, white paper will be available the other day as we have made some additions to the functionality of the account.
At the moment, we are working on expanding the functionality of our wallet. After our wallet is tested by the testers, we will publish a wallet with these capabilities.
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:47:42 AM

hello,

where i can find your team and RoadMap?
dhamijad

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:20:56 AM

I would like details on importing and exporting private keys as well. As well as view keys. I made a cold wallet, but I have no way of importing view keys to verify my balance online.

DiceBot   FreeBTC   MoonBTC   NiceHash   Prime🎲   BTCRush   Stake
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:41:46 PM

I would like details on importing and exporting private keys as well. As well as view keys. I made a cold wallet, but I have no way of importing view keys to verify my balance online.

At the moment, we are working on expanding the functionality of our wallet. After our wallet is tested by the testers, we will publish a wallet with these capabilities.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:44:09 PM

hello,

where i can find your team and RoadMap?

Hello, the other day you can see more information on our website.
cranefist

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:07:23 PM

Hello

Are you taking precautions against asic miners? Are you going to fork this coin to protect it against asics?

https://www.baikalminer.com/product12.php
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:12:24 PM

We launched the process of opening our representative office in China Shanghai. More detailed information you can soon get on our website.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:17:06 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 06:28:46 PM by FirstCryptoBank

The FCB team plans to develop and open an office in many countries so that our clients can always feel the greater confidence and stability of our project. We also plan to start working with the money in the shortest time so that our clients can withdraw money from their accounts directly to a bank account or credit card and also have the ability to make money transfers (Unistream, Western Union, and others) directly from their accounts. We also plan to conclude agreements between us and our clients so that every person who works with us feels legally protected, this will give even greater confidence to each of our clients and confirms the seriousness of our project. The development and future of FCB directly depends on our clients, we understand and know it and will do everything so that every client feels comfortable and confidently working with us.
cranefist

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:33:37 PM

The FCB team plans to develop and open an office in many countries so that our clients can always feel the greater confidence and stability of our project. We also plan to start working with the money in the shortest time so that our clients can withdraw money from their accounts directly to a bank account or credit card and also have the ability to make money transfers (Unistream, Western Union, and others) directly from their accounts. We also plan to conclude agreements between us and our clients so that every person who works with us feels legally protected, this will give even greater confidence to each of our clients and confirms the seriousness of our project. The development and future of FCB directly depends on our clients, we understand and know it and will do everything so that every client feels comfortable and confidently working with us.

Is withdrawing to paypal something you are considering?
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:56:38 PM

Hello, we are considering this option. We will consider different options for the convenience of our users.
cranefist

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:25:50 PM

Hello, we are considering this option. We will consider different options for the convenience of our users.

This would be great! And would definitely create value for your coin.

Great project overall.
Na xter

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:28:16 PM

When FCB plans to list on exchanges, I do not see the road map
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:31:24 PM

When FCB plans to list on exchanges, I do not see the road map

Hello, we have applied for some exchanges and are waiting for an answer. Detailed information you can see today on our website.
olddarkstar

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:20:31 PM

Hello, white paper will be available the other day as we have made some additions to the functionality of the account.

the wallet users still have no possibility to get their private keys. Thats a bad security issue for me.
So the miners have to trust in ...?

Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:54:36 AM

good jobs team, i'll point my GPU to your pool to mine this coin.  Grin Grin
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:56:05 AM

the wallet users still have no possibility to get their private keys. Thats a bad security issue for me.

Hello, we are testing a new wallet. Do not worry it does not affect your safety.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:58:29 AM

good jobs team, i'll point my GPU to your pool to mine this coin.  Grin Grin

Hello, we are very pleased that you like our project.
olddarkstar

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:45:22 AM

Hello, we are testing a new wallet. Do not worry it does not affect your safety.
having no private key and not knowing who has the private key to a wallet means to me that someone else could have access to the ballance when ever he likes!
For me thats a major issue of a wallet.
lamongan12345

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:11:46 AM

the FCB plan looks incredible. if the plan of the FCB is done, I am very confident "FirstCryptoBank" a dream for everyone .. and a project that has a future. i will look forward to the latest information next. hopefully there is good news.

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: