Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 04:43:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FirstCryptoBank [FCB]  (Read 11851 times)
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:45:12 AM

would you please guide me to find the whitepaper?

your simplewallet does not support to export or import keys. Why?

Since only the viewkey and the walletadress are provided to the user it looks like you got the private key and user has no royalty about his funds.
Please explain your intention about that or just help me to understand if I am wrong.

Hello, white paper will be available the other day as we have made some additions to the functionality of the account.
At the moment, we are working on expanding the functionality of our wallet. After our wallet is tested by the testers, we will publish a wallet with these capabilities.

the wallet users still have no possibility to get their private keys. Thats a bad security issue for me.
So the miners have to trust in ...?

Hello, we are testing a new wallet. Do not worry it does not affect your safety.
having no private key and not knowing who has the private key to a wallet means to me that someone else could have access to the ballance when ever he likes!
For me thats a major issue of a wallet.

Hello, with great confidence we can tell you that no one has access to the key. We have added this feature to the new purse and now we are testing it. Once we finish testing it, you will be able to download the new version on our website.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 09:50:47 AM

the FCB plan looks incredible. if the plan of the FCB is done, I am very confident "FirstCryptoBank" a dream for everyone .. and a project that has a future. i will look forward to the latest information next. hopefully there is good news.

Hello, thank you for your interest in our project. And we can tell you that our project will be implemented at 100%. https://fcryptobank.com/detailed_information/
tataran1919

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:25:22 AM

Since only the viewkey and the walletadress are provided to the user it looks like you got the private key and user has no royalty about his funds.
Please explain your intention about that or just help me to understand if I am wrong.

Hello, white paper will be available the other day as we have made some additions to the functionality of the account.
At the moment, we are working on expanding the functionality of our wallet. After our wallet is tested by the testers, we will publish a wallet with these capabilities.

the wallet users still have no possibility to get their private keys. Thats a bad security issue for me.

Hello, we are testing a new wallet. Do not worry it does not affect your safety.
having no private key and not knowing who has the private key to a wallet means to me that someone else could have access to the ballance when ever he likes!

Hello, with great confidence we can tell you that no one has access to the key. We have added this feature to the new purse and now we are testing it. Once we finish testing it, you will be able to download the new version on our website.

Because here is a bank, you better manage keys?
Since anonymous coins is spent for money laundering, famous exchanges do not handle it.
As the regulation goes forward , it will become harder than now.
Monero will also be regulated and we will not be possible to convert anonymous coin to cash.
If everyone can not track the address and watch a wallet, i think it is difficult to list on famous exchange.
tataran1919

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:54:56 PM

In the case of cryptonote, the big exchange is cryptopia.
Yobit does not deal with anonymous coin.
Most cryptonote coins are listed on anonymous exchanges.
I think that exchanges that require identity verification does not handle them.
Cryptonotes are very popular but many exchanges do not handle them.
cranefist

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:39:14 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 01:50:42 PM by cranefist

At least i'm using the basic cli wallet and hold all the keys to my wallet.  The keys are in the encrypted wallet file, not all simplewallets have the feature enabled that makes it possible to import the keys. I does not mean that they have the keys. Only you hold them.

Its only if you move your funds to the forthcoming account on FCB. And that might even be good, as the problem in crypto is.. if you mess up and forget your password or keys.. you loose all you got. This is not something that larger audiences are accustomed to.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:36:10 PM

Very good news, we are starting to test the account.
jdoi

Activity: 34
Merit: 4

Hi

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:30:00 AM

I think someone asked before, but to reiterate the question: What is the team's stance on the cryptonight ASIC miners that were released? For/Against/Undecided?
Ref: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3103990.0
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 04:20:17 PM

I think someone asked before, but to reiterate the question: What is the team's stance on the cryptonight ASIC miners that were released? For/Against/Undecided?
Ref: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3103990.0

Hello, we have not decided yet.
khoatvn

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:25:24 PM

A promising project. I like FCB
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 04:27:47 PM

A promising project. I like FCB

Hello, we are very glad that you like our project. We do our best to ensure that every our user is satisfied.
Erik851

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:51:36 PM

Please tell us when it is safe to start mining again.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:58:43 PM

Hello, we will warn you in advance about the discovery of coin extraction.
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:00:32 PM

What currencies do you take into the deposit and what is the interest accrued on the deposit for 1 month or a year? In which Crypto-currencies you can take a loan from your FirstCryptoBank and at what percentage do you issue a loan. Is it necessary to pass the procedure of the KYC to take out a loan?
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:29:41 PM

What currencies do you take into the deposit and what is the interest accrued on the deposit for 1 month or a year? In which Crypto-currencies you can take a loan from your FirstCryptoBank and at what percentage do you issue a loan. Is it necessary to pass the procedure of the KYC to take out a loan?

Hello, all the information you can get on our website. Interest on the deposit and other services you can soon see in your account. The coins that we support are also listed on our website. fcryptobank.com
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:31:31 PM

The pool is open for mining.
kosolubetu

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:32:32 AM

http://cryptoknight.cc/fcb/

https://i.imgur.com/lwT5AUW.png

Payment only stopped yesterday.
What kind of configuration change was there?
The time from mining to pending is very long.
Why so long?
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:48:32 AM

http://cryptoknight.cc/fcb/

https://i.imgur.com/lwT5AUW.png

Payment only stopped yesterday.
What kind of configuration change was there?
The time from mining to pending is very long.
Why so long?

Hello, ask this question on your pool. This is not our pool and we do not know why you are not receiving payment.
ladozhskiy1995

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:52:03 AM

really interesting to your project, this is very great project, keep it up dev,more success to the team
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:10:57 AM

really interesting to your project, this is very great project, keep it up dev,more success to the team

Hello, we are very pleased that our project you like. We will do everything so that every user would be pleased.
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:24:38 PM

Hello, we are very pleased that our project you like. We will do everything so that every user would be pleased.
hello,
any special news? can't wait for your team & roadmap!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: