Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:39:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FirstCryptoBank [FCB]  (Read 11844 times)
past_ale

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:58:54 PM

This is a good idea, I think this project will help many, will cope with different tasks.  Only to take a loan is not someone I do not advise, not in the crypto currency is not in fiat money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:40:48 PM

This is a good idea, I think this project will help many, will cope with different tasks.  Only to take a loan is not someone I do not advise, not in the crypto currency is not in fiat money.

Hello, thank you for your support. We make a universal account where the user will receive a full package of services. We try to make the account as convenient, understandable for users as possible. We are also very important opinion of users, and we are also ready to review the offers of our users, by adding functionality.
https://account.fcryptobank.com
Hola1901

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:11:07 PM

Please add, withdraw coins, to PayPal. And I will only work with you.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:02:11 AM

Please add, withdraw coins, to PayPal. And I will only work with you.

Hello, we discussed this issue in our group in a telegram. We will add the withdrawal of funds to PayPal.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 05:21:18 PM

The next update of the account, the addition of functionality in the settings, and some changes.
LumeenaThuwan

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:25:22 PM

FirstCryptoBank is an innovation designed for complete, convenient and secure work with crypto-currencies. This tool allows owners to use their crypto-currency with full effect. FCB provides such services as loan, deposit and loan against deposit. It will also be interesting for traders themselves, as it allows them to take funds for further work on their marketplaces whilst not losing their stocks.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:10:05 PM

Interesting project for me. I'd like to read more about it. Grin

Hello, we are very pleased that users are interested in our project. More information you can find in telegrams, Discord. Also you can write here what interests you and we will be happy to answer you. With the functionality you can see in our account, also in the account there is an online operator who is ready to help you.
Telegram @FCBgroup
https://discord.gg/tPPCtxY
a18559790031

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:50:34 AM

Last month, I deposited 20 thousand coins in FCB bank for one month. Now I earn interest. Thank you very much, FCB.
cranefist

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:56:34 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 09:55:03 PM by cranefist

Last month, I deposited 20 thousand coins in FCB bank for one month. Now I earn interest. Thank you very much, FCB.

I did the same, it will be interesting to have the possibility to park some funds to get interest on them. As it seems to accept most major cryptos an offer what is basically staking function on them.

The fact that you can stake XMR, BTC etc is really interesting. So you have a way to earn without the hassle & risk of trading.

They are also in the process of building a fully fledged trading platform, so combining the staking & credit & investment functions with a trading platform should be interesting.

The platform seems to be under heavy development, things changing daily.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:30:47 AM

Hello everyone, we decided to expand the functionality of the account, and add functions for the miners, this is a short deposit with less interest, from a regular deposit, and also sales of mining capacities. We will also sell our capacities for mining, for coins FCB. Other users can sell their capacities, for any coins.
Hola1901

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:43:57 AM

Hi, this is a very cool feature. I will very much wait for it, I am very glad that your deposits are working and making a profit. It's cool that without straining I get a profit. I really hope in the huge success of your project, and in the addition of even more functionality.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:58:58 PM

Hi, this is a very cool feature. I will very much wait for it, I am very glad that your deposits are working and making a profit. It's cool that without straining I get a profit. I really hope in the huge success of your project, and in the addition of even more functionality.

Hello, we are very pleased that you like our account. We try to improve and add as much functionality as we can. We value the opinions and feedback of our users.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 11:24:58 AM

Hello everyone, the stock exchange test is successful, and we are preparing to upload to your account. Also you will see new functions

Miners menu
"short deposits"
"Sell or buy computing power"
"loan with a deposit" (with access to trading on the exchange. But when withdrawing money, it will be impossible to withdraw money that is pledged for credit. But in the account you can use them).

Withdraw fiat money

Deal with guarantee
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:46:09 PM

Hello everyone, the stock exchange test is successful, and we are preparing to upload to your account. Also you will see new functions

Miners menu
"short deposits"
"loan with a deposit" (with access to trading on the exchange. But when withdrawing money, it will be impossible to withdraw money that is pledged for credit. But in the account you can use them).

Withdraw fiat money

Deal with guarantee

hi there,
i have forgot my pw in https://account.fcryptobank.com/ how i can recover it?
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:28:09 PM

Miners menu
"short deposits"

Withdraw fiat money

Deal with guarantee

hi there,

Hello, when I sign in to your account, click "Having trouble logging in?"
Dr.Lecter

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:06:22 AM

Miners menu
"short deposits"

Withdraw fiat money

Deal with guarantee

hi there,

please check my inbox.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:06:27 AM

Miners menu
"short deposits"

Withdraw fiat money

Deal with guarantee

hi there,

please check my inbox.

Hello, please check your email.
Dr.Lecter

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:22:02 AM

Miners menu
"short deposits"

Withdraw fiat money

Deal with guarantee

hi there,

please check my inbox.

thanks, i got it. everything is fine now.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:21:36 PM

Miners menu
"short deposits"

Withdraw fiat money

Deal with guarantee

hi there,

please check my inbox.

thanks, i got it. everything is fine now.

Please, always glad to help.
Hola1901

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:21:15 PM

Hi guys, I'm very glad that the project is developing and adds a new functionality. I really like that the project is not stressful and no one does not force. Other projects are constantly kept in suspense and only draw money. But in this project everything is somehow nice and there is no pressure. Well done guys, I'm always with you and already many users support you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: