Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 04:40:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FirstCryptoBank [FCB]  (Read 11851 times)
sebseb7

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:17:03 AM

You also exploited their network flaws, basically on the cost of buyers & other miners. After that, its hard to play the good guy.

I discovered them and made them public immediately and shared all information with their devs, they didn't want to listen first, then they just did precisely what I had proposed. I have tons of screenshots disussing the issue with their "devs". That's the end of the story.

Never exploited them, thats a big difference my friend.

and btw.: fcb has a similar flaw and everyone is already talking about it...it's no secret. (feel free to join the discussion: https://discord.gg/mW92XSB)

https://cryptoknight.cc/fcb/
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

Activity: 207

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:40:10 PM

Hello everyone, we move on to another algorithm and will replace all 1: 1 coins. This is necessary so that we can open transactions for exchange and controlling bodies, for today it is required for legal registration. Also within five days we open an account for our users and you can use it. Also on the new algorithm, we will very quickly come to the exchange where you can sell or buy FCB coins. Once the account is launched, we will immediately begin to develop an internal platform for the exchange of those crypto-currencies that we support. Also we are ready to accept your suggestions that you want to see in your account for your convenience.
olddarkstar

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:02:02 PM

Hello everyone, we move on to another algorithm and will replace all 1: 1 coins. ...
Changing to what algorithm? Huh ?
When?
Pool operators informed?

Your communication behavior ...
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:32:01 PM

Hello everyone, we move on to another algorithm and will replace all 1: 1 coins. ...
When?
Pool operators informed?

Hello, we are very pleased that you follow us. the other day we will tell what terms we give for the exchange of coins. Also we are very sorry that it all happened. But for complete legal registration, we need to change everything. Our lawyers have already prepared everything documentarily and programmers finish their work as quickly as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.
olddarkstar

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:57:44 PM

When?
Pool operators informed?

Hello, we are very pleased that you follow us. the other day we will tell what terms we give for the exchange of coins. Also we are very sorry that it all happened. But for complete legal registration, we need to change everything. Our lawyers have already prepared everything documentarily and programmers finish their work as quickly as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Hello again,
None of my questions are answerd with your reply.
Do you use a more informative platform for anouncements? I wouldn`t mind if it is in another language as long as it is more concrete.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 10:23:10 AM

When?
Pool operators informed?

Hello again,
Do you use a more informative platform for anouncements? I wouldn`t mind if it is in another language as long as it is more concrete.

Hello, you can connect to our group in the telegram @FCBgroup
olddarkstar

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:48:54 AM

When?
Pool operators informed?

Hello again,

Hello, you can connect to our group in the telegram @FCBgroup

There is also no answer to the question about what alogorithm!
The note that some changes will happen today and a picture of the upcomming account isn`t much.
You should keep in mind that quite some  ppl invested much time and hashpower in that coin too.
Not keeping them informed intime is ...
sebseb7

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:38:25 AM

Also we are ready to accept your suggestions

Rebase to current monero code and use a quickly reacting difficutly window.
Use the new cryptonight variant 1 (also called V7) to exclude asics and enable tihs algo at a differend block version than v7 to exclude nicehash also. Nicehash will support the new monero algo, but ONLY at block version 7. Stellite for example will activate it at block version 3.
cranefist

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:30:14 PM

In telegram, they informed that it will be non minable. And clearly the main reason is to get rid of cryptonight, as it prevents the coin from getting into some exchanges that don't accept it.
wldxtb1

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:56:56 PM

FCB中国社区的,中国FCB矿工或者粉丝都可以加我的群来了解官方的最新信息。QQ交流群:732833542
RedWARxX

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:24:13 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 09:06:43 AM by RedWARxX

Rebase to current monero code and use a quickly reacting difficutly window.
Use the new cryptonight variant 1 (also called V7) to exclude asics and enable tihs algo at a differend block version than v7 to exclude nicehash also. Nicehash will support the new monero algo, but ONLY at block version 7. Stellite for example will activate it at block version 3.

Why do you actually offer a nicehash port on this flaw algo ?
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 10:39:53 AM

Hello everyone, from today we start replacing coins and will last until April 1. We decided to create an ERC20 token, as today it is much easier with respect to regulating bodies and exchanges. In order to make the exchange you need to send us an e-mail mail@fcryptobank.com is your old wallet with a password and a new one (without a password). We need a password to check the number of coins because we have closed transactions and we can not test otherwise. Sorry for the temporary not convenience. Also for the Chinese community who participate in group QQ732833542 you can transfer your data to our authorized representative in China who leads your group. Also we wanted to ask our users if you want to have an integrated exchange in your account? Will you need it in your account? We really appreciate your opinion.
Kgonla

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:59:35 AM

In order to make the exchange you need to send us an e-mail mail@fcryptobank.com is your old wallet with a password and a new one (without a password).

Please translate...
What must be sent? Wallet address? Wallet.dat? ...
Sorry but I don't understand.

olddarkstar

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:08:12 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 11:26:22 AM by olddarkstar

Hello everyone, from today we start replacing coins and will last until April 1. We decided to create an ERC20 token, as today it is much easier with respect to regulating bodies and exchanges. In order to make the exchange you need to send us an e-mail mail@fcryptobank.com is your old wallet with a password and a new one (without a password). We need a password to check the number of coins because we have closed transactions and we can not test otherwise. Sorry for the temporary not convenience. Also for the Chinese community who participate in group QQ732833542 you can transfer your data to our authorized representative in China who leads your group. Also we wanted to ask our users if you want to have an integrated exchange in your account? Will you need it in your account? We really appreciate your opinion.
I realy don`t understand the procedure!
please explain more detailed what to send.
Old wallet file and password + new erc20 token compatible wallet adress?

Official Mining pool is still online and pending ballances not paid yet!

FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 11:20:04 AM

I realy don`t understand the procedure!
please explain more detailed what to send.
Old wallet file and password + new erc20 token compatible wallet adress?

Official Mining pool is still online and pending ballances not paid yet!

Hello, sorry for the temporary inconvenience. We need your wallet and wallet.dat and also the password. The pool will run until April 1. We see the unpaid balance for the pool, but for a faster translation, you can send us a screenshot of your balance in the pool. You can also download the instruction in our telegram group. @FCBgroup
olddarkstar

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:26:46 AM

exchange rate fcb to token?
Estimated time of transfer of the tokens?

The word document in telegram is  usefull please upload it here because not everyone has access to telegram
eliastt

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:30:44 PM

1. I hope you understand how bad it is for your reputation asking people to send passwords.

2. You don't make clear which new wallet address you want us to send.

eliastt

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:01:05 PM

Ok i have several concerns here.....

Firstly why would i want my email associated with my wallet along with a password which i might add, i chose, 1 to be difficult for an attack 2 to secure my funds, and then get asked to just throw it at some crypto because they are doing a token exchange if you truly embraced crypto you would understand anonymity and why people choose it i.e CN algo?

Secondly the blockchain is stalled that means no confirmations are taking place so i can't even transfer to a new wallet with a different password even if i wanted.

Thirdly you have been very quiet up until this point with very little info available.

Also the wallet has no recovery keys.

I think you need to think this through more and come back to the community with a better way of dealing with this situation and keep everyone anonymous and respect the fact we don't want to be associated in anyway with our account balances that is our right and that why we chose this.

Spot on!!!
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:41:44 PM

Receive specific provisions for credit, deposit and gain access to other types in income with FCB by gaining a special GOLD level will attract many investors with this.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:48:20 PM

Ok i have several concerns here.....

Firstly why would i want my email associated with my wallet along with a password which i might add, i chose, 1 to be difficult for an attack 2 to secure my funds, and then get asked to just throw it at some crypto because they are doing a token exchange if you truly embraced crypto you would understand anonymity and why people choose it i.e CN algo?

Secondly the blockchain is stalled that means no confirmations are taking place so i can't even transfer to a new wallet with a different password even if i wanted.

Thirdly you have been very quiet up until this point with very little info available.

Also the wallet has no recovery keys.

I think you need to think this through more and come back to the community with a better way of dealing with this situation and keep everyone anonymous and respect the fact we don't want to be associated in anyway with our account balances that is our right and that why we chose this.

Hello, we apologize to you in the current situation. You can generate a new purse and give it to us. We do not have other options how to make an exchange. That's because of these reasons that we do not see any transactions, and we switch to another coin. Since we previously wrote to you that some exchanges and supervisory bodies negatively concern coins with closed transactions. And we had a problem with the legal registration of our project because of these problems. Many people want to be legally protected and we have to take such steps.
It's enough to see on your new wallet an unconfirmed transaction. If you have other suggestions, we are ready to listen to them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: