Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 04:03:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FirstCryptoBank [FCB]  (Read 11851 times)
pochy123

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:05:44 PM

why using word bank?
is it will be functional like a real bank on the real world?

i think too many new coin with 'bank' words now, without real purpose.. just like another shit coin

Hello, you write and do not even know the information on our website! It's a crypto currency bank! Also we will have the opportunity to withdraw funds in cash in the same way as the exchanges with credit cards. PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE AND AFTER THIS ASK THE QUESTION.
the reality is that this coin precedes all the faces of a scam
you are lansando a cryptomoneda that you are going to market yourself (the word bank) does not read the cryptoconcurrecia ,,,,, Where is the source code? that is the first key to the trust ((github)) Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 11:29:56 PM

why using word bank?

i think too many new coin with 'bank' words now, without real purpose.. just like another shit coin

Hello, you write and do not even know the information on our website! It's a crypto currency bank! Also we will have the opportunity to withdraw funds in cash in the same way as the exchanges with credit cards. PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE AND AFTER THIS ASK THE QUESTION.
you are lansando a cryptomoneda that you are going to market yourself (the word bank) does not read the cryptoconcurrecia ,,,,, Where is the source code? that is the first key to the trust ((github)) Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Hello, go to GitHub and lead FirstCryptoBank and you will find the source code of the coin both on Linux and on Windows.
Also, I ask you to provide at least one thing that indicates fraud! You also did not read the information on our website! Dear friends, if you write fraud or something else, please provide a weighty argument and not what you think. I ask you before you write anything, visit our website and read the information and if you do not understand something you can ask a question in support and after that if you have any doubt then please write your conjectures.
pochy123

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:18:44 AM

why using word bank?

Hello, go to GitHub and lead FirstCryptoBank and you will find the source code of the coin both on Linux and on Windows.
Also, I ask you to provide at least one thing that indicates fraud! You also did not read the information on our website! Dear friends, if you write fraud or something else, please provide a weighty argument and not what you think. I ask you before you write anything, visit our website and read the information and if you do not understand something you can ask a question in support and after that if you have any doubt then please write your conjectures.
he link of your code does not work and the information about your development team is hidden, do not you think it's enough to think negatively? Huh Huh
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:55:22 AM

why using word bank?

he link of your code does not work and the information about your development team is hidden, do not you think it's enough to think negatively? Huh Huh

All links work even you can not check it and even talk about some fraud! If you are so convinced that this is a fraud and you read all the information on the site, then please tell all forum visitors how we can deal with fraudulence? Also it turns out that that we give out credits this too swindle? All your arguments are unclear and meaningless since you have not read the information on our website
github.com/FirstCryptoBank/firstcryptobank
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:06:09 AM

A very interesting project and I hope this will run smoothly and successfully.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:13:33 AM

A very interesting project and I hope this will run smoothly and successfully.

Thank you very much for your support and confidence in our team. We can say with confidence that our project will be successful. Also, we will soon provide documents on the registration of our company in Switzerland. This will give more confidence to our users.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:38:21 AM

Also we want to note that we do not participate in ICO and we do not collect money, our entire project for personal funds.
vampiresx

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:11:38 AM

https://i.imgur.com/OQNgmse.png

Height: 22665
Difficulty: 762765
Average Difficulty: 1159334
Reward: 19.59990009
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:22:34 AM

Dear all friend
Where I can buy and trading this coin! I want to buy and hold in longtimes!
And please share more info about this coin and your plan!
matejbilahora

Activity: 1419
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:29:02 AM

How do I setup wallet for solo mining?
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:25:19 AM

Hello, we do not hide the fact that we have mining. These coins go to replenish the reserve fund. On our website, this information is.
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:49:34 AM

Dear all friend
Where I can buy and trading this coin! I want to buy and hold in longtimes!
And please share more info about this coin and your plan!

Hello, we have applied for a number of exchanges and are waiting for a response. As soon as the answer appears we will inform.

FirstCryptoBank provides unique functions for clients such as credit, deposit and loan against deposit as well as funds transfer using both PC and mobile devices. In the future, clients will be able to withdraw FCB from their accounts in fiat money. User accounts have a simple yet functional interface that is very easy to understand and, in case of any issues, you can always contact an online support operator directly from your account to solve all of your problems. Full functionality of user accounts will be accessible from mobile devices via an app, providing our customers with the ability to work and receive information in any convenient place. FCB will support a constantly expanding list of crypto-currencies that will be viewable from your account. Clients can reach a special GOLD level, receiving special conditions for credits and deposits and acquiring access to other types of earnings with FCB.

Credit
Users can view their credit scores and the amount of loan they can take in their accounts at any time. The amount of loan and client’s credit score will constantly change depending on how the client uses FCB services. Also, the amount of loan will depend on the turnover of the client’s funds in the account. If the loan is overdue, an additional interest will be added and the credit limit and credit score will be lowered until the account is closed and blacklisted. If the client does not manage to pay off the debt, it is possible to contact the operator and extend the crediting period, but the interest rate may change to the current on the day of extension and the client is obliged to pay interest on the loan on time. Clients with GOLD status can use our crediting services not only in FCB, but in other crypto-currencies that are supported. Also, they will be able to take a loan with fiat money as soon as FirstCryptoBank starts to support this feature.

Interest accrued on the loan is paid only in FCB coins. GOLD accounts that took a loan in another crypto-currency pay the percentage with the crypto-currency used.

Deposit
Deposits will work with FCB and with any other crypto-currencies specified in the account. The interest will be fixed throughout the deposit period. The interest withdrawal will be available to users daily throughout the deposit period. The longer the deposit period, the higher the interest. Clients who took a deposit in FCB coins will receive a higher interest rate. All interest from deposits will be paid only in FCB coins. If you took a deposit in another supported crypto-currency, then the accrual and payment of interest will only be in FCB. Only users with GOLD accounts will be able to receive interest payments in the crypto-currency that they used to take the deposit. Also there is a possibility to pick up the deposit ahead of schedule on the day of the request, but on condition of full repayment of the paid interest on the deposit.

Loan against deposit
FCB customers will also have the option of taking a loan against deposit in one of the supported crypto-currencies at the exchange rate. The loan will be issued directly in FCB coins as well as credit and interest refunds. Interest rates will be fixed throughout the crediting period. It is also possible to repay the loan ahead of time with interest paid only for the period used. GOLD accounts can take a loan not only in FCB but also in other crypto-currencies that are supported by the account while paying interest on the loan in FCB coins or in the crypto-currency that was used to take the loan. If you need to extend the crediting period, you can contact the operator in your account, but you must pay the interest on time in order to avoid additional interest accrued for the delay and loss of your credit rating and limit. In case of loan extension, the interest rate may change to the current on the day of extension.

Loans and deposits in FCB coins will always be more profitable than in other crypto-currency!

The interest rate for both the loan and the deposit may change, but it will be fixed from the moment of using any product throughout the term.

FirstCryptoBank has a reserve fund which is constantly replenished from credit products, traders, mining, investment and other types of earnings therefore we can confidently guarantee timely payments to our customers. Also, our clients will always be aware of what projects we are working with and what we are investing in. There will be a news line in your accounts so you are the first to know our news.
Batus

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:57:41 AM

It looks very interesting and promising. I'll try to mine some coins and see how it'll go on. Good luck!
Mike6000

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:59:56 AM

Wallet does not sync and it stalked, seeing the coin....
Batus

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:10:22 AM

By the way, will be pool launched at anounced time?
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:14:52 AM

You can write in support of the pool and you will be helped to set everything up.    support@fcbpool.com
BitLoader

Activity: 252
Merit: 64

Never Mind

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:15:42 AM

Me too.
Previously i got error "msvcp120d.dll is missing". Already fixed by download 2 file: msvcp120d.dll and msvcr120d.dll
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:48:28 AM

By the way, will be pool launched at anounced time?

Hello, we hasten to inform that the pool is already working.
Mike6000

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:12:35 PM

Wallet does not sync. Does the mainnet connect?
FirstCryptoBank (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 12:18:46 PM

Wallet does not sync. Does the mainnet connect?

You can write in support of the pool and you will be helped to set everything up.    support@fcbpool.com
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: